✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by Dorothyne
Yes there is. I suffered from cramps 4, 8 years. now i know that might not seem so bad but it really meant the every 30day I was passing out where ever i was with the pain. Now that was ok until I became a mother then I could not afford to take the medication that the doctors where giving me which knocked me out 4 12 hours at a time. They did all that they could 4 me they just would not go away. Now i knw that by Jesus srtips I was healed but i just could not realize that healing. But 1 day as i was praying for a answer because i really believed God heals. it came over the radio.

Simple but effective. From now on consider sickness as a package, u did not order it send it back. State in a clear voice i do not recieve whatever it is. State the verse which ever 1 u want to use by his stripes I'm healed
or i'm the Lorg God the healest all ur diseases etc. and then this is the important part thank God 4 his healing and praise him as best u can in a audible voice. As u praise God the pain will go and u will feel like a burden has been removed. That is step 1 when the symptoms come back and they will come back, just do it again they will leave quicker this time. It has never taken me more than 3 times to get ride of it 4 good. I pray this helps u. It has healed me from the cramps now 19 years free, kidney stone 10 years free, ovarian cyst 5 years free. Oh by the way about 10 years later he will try to bring it back to u u just stick with the program and u will be fine.

Then u know the verse God will renew ur strength and the 1 about will long life have he satisify me to show me his salvation. just make it a part of u morning pray and it will pretty much keep the rest of sickness away. Also get up and bind the devil he is a liar no need 4 u to suffer tell him so. and mean it it is ur duty as a Child of the most high God to get on his nerves everyday. Keep the word of God before u like King David say keep his words before u they will be live to ur spirit and ur soul or was it Solomon. Well any way I'm sure u know the verses if not just let me know and i will post them chapter and verse. God bless

Yes Dorothyne, thanks for sharing.  Many of us have been sharing these Biblical principals here but it seems that some, seem to like being sick.  And in fact think that God, for some cosmic reason has called us to bear the sicknesses that Jesus said He bore on the cross.

Keep sharing with us. :D  

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by LouisBooth
Doro, so what happens when the sickness doesn't go away? Do you plague yourself with doubt thinking, I'm not being faithful enough? No, God is probably saying no to your request.

edited due to unproductive comment  :angel:

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by SnuP
Every cancer that Smith wigglesworth cast out produce imediate deliverence. He cast cancer out everytime. He said it is demonic. Your body is the temple of God, if something foreign and unnatural is plaguing it, what do you think it is. Do you really think that God wants His temples to be rundown and diseased. No He wants them to be the most beautiful building around, so that those who are shacks can come and see the difference, and so that He will be glorified thru you.

Except for sharky, I like his demon wackin' shark  :D

Upvote 0

LouisBooth

Feb 6, 2002
✟19,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Most healing evangelists and my Pastor too believes that incurable diseases usu have a demonic power as the root cause. "

Then I think they are wrong. It is caused by living in a fallen world, and being in a fallen state...haven't NOT to do with sin, but having to do with being fallen. That is why all things will be remade :)

Upvote 0

SUNSTONE

Christian Warrior
Sep 2, 2002
Cocoa Village
Visit site
✟18,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Most healing evangelists and my Pastor too believes that incurable diseases usu have a demonic power as the root cause. "

Then I think they are wrong. It is caused by living in a fallen world, and being in a fallen state...haven't NOT to do with sin, but having to do with being fallen. That is why all things will be remade :)

Back this up with scripture, and did you see my questions?

Upvote 0

LouisBooth

Feb 6, 2002
✟19,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Back this up with scripture, and did you see my questions?"

Sure no problem, Read rev 21:1 the old earth passed away..why? It was cursed by God as a result of wrong doing. It was not made sinful, else anything we do in the physical world would be wrong, and Christ could not have been sinless in bodily form, for his physical body would have been sinful, which it was not :) He was sinless. Thus we must conclude it is a 'fallen' world, though not sinful. Also in John 9 as I have pointed out many many times, sickness is shown to not be a direct result of a person's sin. :) If sickness is sin, then if you ever get a cold, then you've sinned, which is simply not true as shown in John 9 and in other sections of scripture. Well, unless you think Jesus was sinful. :) Sickness is the condition when the body's defenses are weak and overcome by an outside agent. The same medical things can be applied to allergies, or even being tired.

Upvote 0

SnuP

A son of the Most High
Jul 22, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟9,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
All sickness is a result of sin in general. Because God has completely delivered us from all sin then sickness has no effect upon the body unless we are not living in the deliverence that Jesus provided. Any sickness that is of a foriegn nature can be cast out just like a demon as long as the believer is established in the authority that Christ gave to all believers. Otherwise one who stands in a priestly position can act as a buffer or a go between.

Upvote 0

LouisBooth

Feb 6, 2002
✟19,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"All sickness is a result of sin in general"

No, its not, anymore then you being tired is a result of sin.

"Any sickness that is of a foriegn nature can be cast out just like a demon as long as the believer is established in the authority that Christ gave to all believers. "

okay, what about sickness that isn't of a foreign nature? You can be sick and not be in sin :)

Upvote 0

SnuP

A son of the Most High
Jul 22, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟9,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"All sickness is a result of sin in general"

No, its not, anymore then you being tired is a result of sin.

"Any sickness that is of a foriegn nature can be cast out just like a demon as long as the believer is established in the authority that Christ gave to all believers. "

okay, what about sickness that isn't of a foreign nature? You can be sick and not be in sin :)

Being tired can be caused by sin is you were disobedient.  All sickness is a result of mans fall, I believe you said something to that effect, and the fall of man is simply man sinning, disobeying God.  Therefore all sickness is a result of sin.  Adams sin.  When you are seperated from God then you pertake of the death since you are no longer pertaking of life.  You have to be in God to pertake of life.  God told Adam that if you pertake of the tree you will surly die. Not just die in the spirit but die totally.  As a result sickness came into the human race.  There would not have been sickness if Adam had not left the garden.  Many times the old testiment tells of those who were sick because of sin.  When Moses set up the golden serpent, you had to focas/fix you gaze on the serpent in order to be healed.  So now you must focas, you attention on Jesus.  By pertaking of His water you will never thirst again , he will satisfy all your needs, including healing.  His gift is life, life is the opposite of sickness, we need to chose life, which is Jesus.  By chosing life we reject sickness.  If an evil father can give good gifts to his children and will not curse them with disease or death, then how could a perfect Father curse us.  You say it is to glorify Him by how we handle the trial.  We God is soveign enough to send a trial that won't lead  to death, that is just as trying, say a overbearing boss.  Many that seem to fair so well when faced with death, have crumbled under the threat of man.  Facing Death isn't even a trial, since Christ has already overcome it.  And we have pertaken of the victory at the point of salvation.  If man is going to glorify God by persevering in the face of a trial, then let God send a real trial.  Not a trial of sickness.  The only trial that sickness provides is the trying of our faith and trust in God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SUNSTONE

Christian Warrior
Sep 2, 2002
Cocoa Village
Visit site
✟18,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
John 9
Talks about why a person is cripled, they thought it was from sin, and Jesus said it wasn't. He said this was so the works of God might be displayed in him. "We" must work the works of Him who sent me, as long as it is day. John 9:1-5

Jesus said two key words, WE and MIGHT.
WE means us.
MIGHT means if we choose to do it or not, because we have free will.

It is to common that Christians think it is totally God that does everything, if this were true then it is his fault that we sin.
When the children of Isreal were wondering in the wilderness, who was God waiting for?
I say to you, God was waiting for Isreal(us). To many Christians are waiting for God.
The bible says Now is the time for salvation.
Jesus said pray for the Father to send more workers, because NOW is the time of harvest.

Alot of Christians believe if God wants them to do something, he will let them know with the Spirit. This is true in things like, were should I go Lord, or how shall I fight. But not in things like going to church, praying and blessing people and communitys.
You should be a walking prayer, when things come up, prayer right there don't wait, because now is the time.Pray without ceasing.

Did Jesus "feel" like going to the cross? Not according to scripture, he prayed with swet of blood that there would be another way, and he said for us to die to ourselves daily, to pick up the cross and deny ourselves.

Its not always, or even most of the time hard, but you can't always go on feeling.

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by SnuP
Thank you. The answer is that often times people don't like what I have to say. I'm beginning to not care, but just preach the word uncompramised. Also I don't have a desire to by armor.

Hey SnuP,

Same as you, instead of buying armour I give out to those who are low in them  . . .here's some more for ya bro :hug: for all your hard work.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LouisBooth

Feb 6, 2002
✟19,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"All sickness is a result of mans fall, I believe you said something to that effect, and the fall of man is simply man sinning, disobeying God. "

Agreed, but not in the same way you say it is caused by sin. It is caused by the consequence of disobeying God. It is not something like we die because we sin. It is because that is what God ruled. Not an automatic thing.

"Many times the old testiment tells of those who were sick because of sin. "

True, but that doesn't mean it is always. If you are sick it is not ALWAYS because of YOUR sin. that's a simple fact made clear when you read the bible. If you want to claim sickness is caused by the fall of man, yes, I'll agree, but it is not caused by YOUR OWN sin. If I get sick it is NOT BECAUSE I HAVE SINNED and that is what the point of this thread is. So if you want to change your position snup, I'm all for it!!

"WE means us."

sssssssssssssttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it as much as you want, that doesn't make it any less devistating to the WOF movement. If you're sick you can be perfectly in the will of God. If you're poor, you could be perfectly in the will of God.

Upvote 0

SnuP

A son of the Most High
Jul 22, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟9,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I haven't said that all sickness comes from your personal sin, rather it comes from sin in general. or the fall of man. You say that it is caused by the consequences of Adam disobeying God, but that is sin. I believe that most sickness can be atributed to ones own sin. But all sickness is atributed to us living outside of God's will (or outside of a relationship with God, seperated from God, not pertaking of the life of God, being in darkness rather then God's light). If we get into correct possitioning with God, then there will never be sickness.

In biological warfare, diseases are used to torment the enemy, make them unable to fight. In the same way the enemy of our faith uses sickness to torment believers. All sickness is a form of torment. Just think about the last time you got a migrane, or if you ever passed a kidney stone. These are apsolute torcher. But John says that perfect love cast out fear, because fear involves torment. Our God is perfect love, He would never torment His own children. He is the Good Shepherd (psalm 23). He makes me lie down in green pastures, and leads me beside the silll waters, and restores my soul. If I should wander from the flock, He will leave the ninty nine to come and deliver me. If He should find me intangled in a brier path, He will free me, unless I resist. If I fight Him as He tries to set me free then He will wait untill I am nolonger able to fight, and then set me free. But He will wait for me. He is not evil in that He will set me in a brier path to see how I will struggle. Nor will He taunt the wolves with me. He will pertect me and deliver me from my own snares. He is a loving God, He will not allow me to be tormented, unless I resist Him and fight to do it my way. But if I do fight, He will wait untill I give up.

He will always be glorified, because He is Good.

Upvote 0

SUNSTONE

Christian Warrior
Sep 2, 2002
Cocoa Village
Visit site
✟18,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Originally posted by SUNSTONE
Stop dodging the questions.

Where did Job pray?
Where does it say that God doesn't want you healed?

Also finish my quote on the bottom.
I said that the book of James says oppossite and asked where in the bible does it say other wise?

You know of people who die of cancer and are perfectly in the will of God?
How can you know that they are in the perfect will of God?
Can you resight all the 200 something laws?
Do you know what people are thinking inside there head?
Do you know peoples hearts?
Can you be a judge of the people?

I believe the problem with everyone, including myself, is that we often times change the word to meet our beliefs. When we should change to meet the word.
Was Jesus going around making anyone sick?Or did he heal them?
Did he tell the disciples to do these things? Did he tell the disciples to go out and make disciples of the nations?
Did Jesus ever say sometimes you can throw a mountain in the sea and sometimes you can't?

Please answer the questions.

Louisbooth sssttttrrrrreeeeetttttcccchhhh this!!!!

We are hammoring you with scripture after scripture, and all you can do is give an opinion that isn't even backed up in the bible. You pull a "few" scriptures that aren't even in context of the word.
Your beliefs are like swiss cheese, its full of holes.

Are we not throwing scripture after scripture at you? Do you not avoid the questions? If you looked at the "answered prayers" thread you would see some of my many, many testimonies of healings and other answered prayers.

Ok then what does "We" mean? Perhaps God? if so then does God doubt himself with the word "might"? Did Jesus say to doubt or to "just believe"?
Perhaps he meant the disciples, but didn't Jesus say in Matthew to go and make disciples out of the nations?

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by SUNSTONE
Louisbooth sssttttrrrrreeeeetttttcccchhhh this!!!!

We are hammoring you with scripture after scripture, and all you can do is give an opinion that isn't even backed up in the bible. You pull a "few" scriptures that aren't even in context of the word.
Your beliefs are like swiss cheese, its full of holes.

Are we not throwing scripture after scripture at you? Do you not avoid the questions? If you looked at the "answered prayers" thread you would see some of my many, many testimonies of healings and other answered prayers.

Ok then what does "We" mean? Perhaps God? if so then does God doubt himself with the word "might"? Did Jesus say to doubt or to "just believe"?
Perhaps he meant the disciples, but didn't Jesus say in Matthew to go and make disciples out of the nations?

Great points SUNSTONE, I've added you to my buddy list too. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.