• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Could use some prayer for GAD/panic.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Andben, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Andben

Andben New Member

+70
    Non-Denom
    Single
    2017 has been the hardest year of my life, without a doubt. End of 2016 I became afflicted with GAD (anxiety disorder) and it hit me like a truck. Later developed into OCD and panic attacks as well. Horrible insomnia for awhile, thank god that passed! Lord have mercy.

Life just sucks at the moment, I feel like I will never be free of this.

I firmly believe in the power of prayer, I have seen it work before. My own relationship with God isn't what it should be but lord knows I've seen my family pray and things get done. This is way too embarrassing for me to tell my family about, they just don't understand mental issues.

Would appreciate any prayer!

Thanks !

• Prayers Prayers x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Neogaia777

Neogaia777 Apprentice Supporter

+3,566
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    I feel you...

Praying...

God Bless!

3. _-iconoclast-_

_-iconoclast-_ I live by faith in the Son of God.

+286
    Pentecostal
    Private
    Praying now. :)

Matthew 24:13
    but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

4. Solomons Porch

Solomons Porch Solomon's Porch

+5,765
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Keep believing and don't give up
    Praying....

5. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+104,228
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for you Andben (((hug)))

6. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,733
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    May Christ be your Presence, healing, and peace :crossrc:

7. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+6,148
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request, deliverance, healing, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

8. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,418
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, You know the human brain, mind, psyche, etc., better than anyone. You know what is physical, what is emotional, what is spiritual. You know this one's situation, and the solution to it. You have the power to "heal" it, and the wisdom of how to do that. You also give man his part to do in these kind of solutions as well. I pray that You will lead this one in how to realize their part, and that You would motivate them to do their part, and that they will be delivered, not just from these ailments, but from a life of walking apart from You, to a a life of walking with You. Amen.

9. Andben

Andben New Member

+70
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Thank you all very much, it means a lot to me!

10. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+104,228
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: You are most welcome Andben, continuing to pray. God bless you (((hug)))