Andben

Nov 26, 2016
North Carolina
✟32,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
2017 has been the hardest year of my life, without a doubt. End of 2016 I became afflicted with GAD (anxiety disorder) and it hit me like a truck. Later developed into OCD and panic attacks as well. Horrible insomnia for awhile, thank god that passed! Lord have mercy.

Life just sucks at the moment, I feel like I will never be free of this.

I firmly believe in the power of prayer, I have seen it work before. My own relationship with God isn't what it should be but lord knows I've seen my family pray and things get done. This is way too embarrassing for me to tell my family about, they just don't understand mental issues.

Would appreciate any prayer!

Thanks !

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
2017 has been the hardest year of my life, without a doubt. End of 2016 I became afflicted with GAD (anxiety disorder) and it hit me like a truck. Later developed into OCD and panic attacks as well. Horrible insomnia for awhile, thank god that passed! Lord have mercy.

I firmly believe in the power of prayer, I have seen it work before. My own relationship with God isn't what it should be but lord knows I've seen my family pray and things get done. This is way too embarrassing for me to tell my family about, they just don't understand mental issues.

Thanks !
I feel you...

Praying...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

_-iconoclast-_

I live by faith in the Son of God.
Feb 10, 2017
Earth
✟37,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

Thanks !

Praying now. :)

Matthew 24:13
but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,916.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Thanks !

:heart: Praying for you Andben (((hug)))

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, deliverance, healing, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Thanks !
Father, You know the human brain, mind, psyche, etc., better than anyone. You know what is physical, what is emotional, what is spiritual. You know this one's situation, and the solution to it. You have the power to "heal" it, and the wisdom of how to do that. You also give man his part to do in these kind of solutions as well. I pray that You will lead this one in how to realize their part, and that You would motivate them to do their part, and that they will be delivered, not just from these ailments, but from a life of walking apart from You, to a a life of walking with You. Amen.

Reactions: Andben
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums