Could truckers wind up being removed by force?

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My reading comprehension doesn't include mind-reading.

Now explain what you mean by this other than to suggest that they are law-abiding citizens. They've been made out to be terrorists, but you seem to imply that they are law-abiding. So which is it?

How does my saying "they were breaking the law" in any way suggest "that they are law-abiding citizens?" No mind reading there--what I stated was clear.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How does my saying "they were breaking the law" in any way suggest "that they are law-abiding citizens?" No mind reading there--what I stated was clear.

And what is it you said about reading comprehension? You're already disregarding half of what you yourself wrote. Here's another reminder:
They were breaking the law. That is why they stopped.

Now, did your or did you not say that it is why they stopped? Don't look at your attorney, look at me! Did you or did you not type those words?

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And what is it you said about reading comprehension? You're already disregarding half of what you yourself wrote. Here's another reminder:

Now, did your or did you not say that it is why they stopped? Don't look at your attorney, look at me! Did you or did you not type those words?

Yes, I typed those words. They were breaking the law by sounding their horns. I have said that multiple times. Why can't you figure that out? They stopped because otherwise they would have been off to jail. Oh, and why are you telling me to look at you? I can't see you. A little common sense please.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I typed those words. They were breaking the law by sounding their horns. I have said that multiple times. Why can't you figure that out? They stopped because otherwise they would have been off to jail.

No, you said they stopped because it was against the law. That means they demonstrated themselves to be law-abiding citizens rather than terrorists.

Oh, and why are you telling me to look at you? I can't see you. A little common sense please.

Objection! Irrelevant!
A real attorney would know the answer.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
No, you said they stopped because it was against the law. That means they demonstrated themselves to be law-abiding citizens rather than terrorists.

I never said that they were terrorists. I said they were breaking the law. They were.

Objection! Irrelevant!
A real attorney would know the answer.

Are you a real attorney? I highly doubt it. I am.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
But they stopped, just as you said. Therefore, are law-abiding citizens.

No, they stopped blowing their horns. That doesn’t necessarily make them law-abiding citizens.

And yet you're losing this case.

I won this case long ago when you claimed that a one minute video was proof that laws weren’t being broken.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No, they stopped blowing their horns. That doesn’t necessarily make them law-abiding citizens.

And yet, as you said, they stopped BECAUSE continuing to do so would be breaking the law.

I won this case long ago when you claimed that a one minute video was proof that laws weren’t being broken.

Now you're spreading misinformation again. I posted the video in response to you saying the following:
You were the one who claimed that the truckers were the peaceful protesters. I asked for proof from you. I’m still waiting.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And yet, as you said, they stopped BECAUSE continuing to do so would be breaking the law.

Yes, they were breaking the law. Why can’t you figure that out?

Now you're spreading misinformation again. I posted the video in response to you saying the following:

I am not spreading misinformation. Your video proves nothing except that for one minute no laws were broken at one location in the city. As I said, my father could have shot a film in a quiet location in France in 1944. That isn’t proof that there was no fighting going on in France.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes, they were breaking the law. Why can’t you figure that out?

If they stopped (those are your words), then they clearly weren't breaking the law.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If they stopped (those are your words), then they clearly weren't breaking the law.
You don’t get this. They were breaking the law. They stopped because they were otherwise looking at jail time.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You don’t get this. They were breaking the law. They stopped because they were otherwise looking at jail time.

Aha! You changed your statement, which means your original statement was incorrect!

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They.... didn't work...

They didn't work because...they refused to mitigate the spread back in 2020. (still congregating groups, refusing to walk in to stores with masks, etc).

The non-pharmaceutical means (the mask wearing and social distancing) has been a constant fact/rule since the beginning.

but the "experts" were directing public policy as if everyone in all demographic groups were at serious risk.

Um...That's because EVERYONE was indeed at risk. Even the young, the old, the fit. Personal trainers caught Covid, and now have long Covid and can barely walk a few blocks without getting winded.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry - I think you have that the wrong way around. It's the anti-maskers who are doing the screaming. It's almost impossible to get on the internet without seeing a video of some anti-masker Karen hurling abuse at airport, restaurant or counter staff because they were asked to put on a mask.

Check out youtube if you think people not wearing masks were not screamed at.

People were screaming both ways, and as I mentioned...people don't think they have to adult anymore.

Acting like an adult - and not a toddler is the point.

We need to thank our government and media for making sure this type of behavior was encouraged. They were the ones pushing this behavior, and justified it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums