• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Could this be the explaination?

Discussion in 'Exploring Christianity' started by Pulchra, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Pulchra

Pulchra Well-Known Member

+116
    Norway
    Agnostic
    Single
    I think perhaps I have figured out how life started though, yes its like electrons in a cable, theyre pushing forward, when energy first came into being it had this pushing motion, that makes to atoms combine from this pushing force, then green life started being without an intelligence really, which again created the first body of an animal, exactly, everytime to atoms were combined from this pushing force, it learned by trial and error, some mixes didnt do anything so they became obselete, but over time they found the rights ones, but it doesn`t explain where energy, which all matter is from also, came from in the beginning.. a god, perhaps?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. disciple Clint

disciple Clint Well-Known Member

+2,644
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    OK where did the energy come from?

3. disciple Clint

disciple Clint Well-Known Member

+2,644
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    One more question, is there any evidence anywhere that life can originate from non life.

4. Pulchra

+116
    Norway
    Agnostic
    Single
    Yes, why not, I mean, if energy is always pushing and made the green life, then the green life itself would push to make a body of an animal also, then the soul came later, makes sense also because if the soul came first then it`d be unhappy waiting for to be able to walk around on the planet

5. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+1,811
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    God breathed life into his creation.

6. Pulchra

+116
    Norway
    Agnostic
    Single
    Yes, it was just a theory from me

7. d taylor

d taylor Well-Known Member

+1,811
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    No harm in exploring theories

8. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+4,832
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Interesting those within try to explain ourselves away by trying to understand surroundings and reverse engineer ourselves, when what we are a part of is inside an outside force we have no concept of. We are limited and yet seek to define God on our terms rather than His. :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  9. Pulchra

+116
    Norway
    Agnostic
    Single
    yes, I`m not really so interested in how everything works ether, I just see people talking about it sometimes

10. Pulchra

+116
    Norway
    Agnostic
    Single
    I know, people seek answers they perhaps shouldn`t ask for and tries to explain everything

11. timothyu

+4,832
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Seeking is ok but at least the search should be taken from the proper perspective. An ant cannot define the world according to life in the anthill.

That is why mankind has never been able to resolve anything permanently, because we often try and change a situation by using the same methods that created it in the first place. Strife is a good example. That is why Jesus offered us a way contrary to the culture of man.

12. Pulchra

+116
    Norway
    Agnostic
    Single
    Yes, he offered us true happiness

13. timothyu

+4,832
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Consider the universe sprang from a thought... What if.... And consider mankind sprang from another thought... what if I created a hybrid of myself with this animal. How different this earth would have been if we had remained purely flesh.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  14. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,701
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    Wow. OOL research has been going on since the 1950's with no one getting even close. You can squeeze molecules of the right type together in a vast array of combinations, then hit them with energy and produce precisely nothing like life. Industry manufactures chemicals in all kinds of combinations. You'd think life would have arisen by accident if it was so easy. It's not. I wish I could find it, but I saw a comment about how hard OOL research is by a female researcher. She said that the experiments had to be very carefully designed then turned red. Oops. Intelligent Design, anyone?

15. com7fy8

com7fy8 Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,770
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    If every being was made only of atoms and molecules and photosynthesized sun energy causing them to work > these atoms and molecules have produced such highly intelligent humans; yet, these humans can't figure out what the atoms and molecules had the ability to produce. Plus, these humans can be so destructive, even with such intelligence. So, I find it interesting how ones can believe that such creative atoms and molecules could produce beings so anti-creative.

On the other hand, if God created, but degradation was done by sin which God did not create, this could help to explain things.

And this would verify how we need Jesus, since humans have not taken care of things.

16. 1watchman

1watchman Overseer Supporter

+1,000
    Christian
    Married
    A lot of ideas and speculation is often set forth by worldly man about the beginnings, but since our Creator is so far above us and beyond, we would do well (and urgently so) to see what He tells us in His immutable "Word Of Truth" --our Holy Bible, and be "rightly dividing the Word of Truth" as God says. We need to know we are sinners by birth (as Genesis 2 & 3) and need a Savior. If one rejects His Word, that one will perish being on unholy standing; and we all will die one day, so God says: "now is the day of salvation"! Make the Lord Jesus your Savior and 'best friend'.

God is holy and a "consuming fire" ---manifested as a man in His "beloved Son": Jesus, the Christ. Regardless of godless voices, we would do well to hear the loving voice of our "Father which art in Heaven" (Luke 11:2). The Bible tells us He loves us and created us to be His children for Him to enjoy, and since He is holy and cannot look upon sin (Heb.12:29) being a "consuming fire" we need to be on Holy ground, which is only as IN CHRIST JESUS who purges us of sin by having paid the price on the cruel Cross (fulfilling the typology of Israel's animal sacrifices). God says: "he that has the Son has life..."; which is that eternal life of John 3:16 and John 14:6; etc. Salvation is not about religion, but a relationship.

17. timothyu

+4,832
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    How many entities inside a video game realise they are a digital creation from an outside source. Man has trouble with an unimaginable source outside of creation simply because we are so self centred we think it must be something we can fathom because in our minds we are so wise.