Singapore
✟31,863.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello... I’ve been seeing my non-Christian sister’s birthyear, the number 4, and the word emergency and quick...

this scares me to no end, and i wonder if it’s from God and what He wants me to do, why the word emergency and quick :(

Could someone who is close to God and can hear clearly from Him help me ask God what He means? :(

Last edited:

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello... I’ve been seeing my sister’s birthyear, the number 4, and the word emergency and quick...

this scares me to no end, and i wonder if it’s from God and what He wants me to do, why the word emergency and quick :(

Could someone who is close to God and can hear clearly from Him help me ask God what He means? :(
many times God uses patterns and numbers to talk to us, but they are not substituted for the word of God. I would just use the opportunity to pray for your sister. One thing the bible teaches us, not the be afraid of the future. What is the worst case scenario, someone dies and they go to heaven! That means they get to be with God forever, not to bad. So again I would not worry about it.

• Friendly
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Plus all those other things she did. And other stuff. So many things and stuff I can't even recall it all.

I don't recall one thing that stands out?
M

• Agree
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0