Could some homeless people be far closer to G-d than we imagine?

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There is a fascinating story from a dream that does a good job of illustrating this possibility?

It is at 4:35:00 in this audio on youtube:

It is also here about nine tenths of the way down this page:

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner
Angelo

“There is still someone you must meet before you return to the battle,” He said as we walked. As we did, I continued to be astonished by how much more glorious He had become than even a few minutes before.

“Every time you see Me with the eyes of your heart, your mind is renewed a little bit more,” He proceeded to say. “One day you will be able to abide in My presence continually. When you do that, all you have learned by My Spirit will be readily available to you, and I will be available to you.”
It is an interesting idea that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus may judge us by very different standards than we tend to use on ourselves and others.
“How many did he lead to you?” I asked, thinking that it must have been multitudes for him to be sitting with the kings.

“One,” the Lord answered. “In order to encourage him, I let him lead a dying alcoholic to Me. It encouraged him so much that he would have stood on that corner for many more years just to bring another soul to repentance. But all of heaven was entreating to bring him here quickly, and I, too, wanted him to receive his reward.”

A Different Kind of Martyr

“But what did Angelo do to become a king here?” I asked.

“He was faithful with all that he was given. He overcame all until he became like Me, and he died a martyr”

“But what did he overcome, and how was he martyred?”

“He overcame the world with My love. Very few have overcome so much with so little. Many of My people dwell in homes with conveniences that kings would have envied just a century ago, yet they do not appreciate them. Angelo, on the other hand, would so appreciate even a cardboard box on a cold night that he would turn it into a glorious temple of My presence.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is a fascinating story from a dream that does a good job of illustrating this possibility?

It is an interesting idea that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus may judge us by very different standards than we tend to use on ourselves and others.

A couple blocks from my house, a few go to be with God every year.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A couple blocks from my house, a few go to be with God every year.

The reception that they receive in heaven may be very different than we might imagine. Appearances can be so deceiving.

The Unlikely Overcomer

As I looked at Angelo, I could not believe how hard my heart had been. Even so, I did not understand how dying in this way made him a martyr, which I thought was a title reserved for those who died because they would not com promise their testimony of the lordship of Christ.

“Lord, I know that he is truly an overcomer,” I remarked. “And it truly is warranted for him to be here. But are those who die in such a way actually considered martyrs?”

Angelo was a martyr every day that he lived. He would only do enough for himself to stay alive, and he gladly sacrificed his life to save a needy friend. As Paul wrote to the Corinthians, even if you give your body to be burned, but do not have love, it counts as nothing. But, when you give yourself with love, it counts for much. ‘Angelo died every day, because he did not live for himself but for others. Even though he always considered himself the least of the saints, he was truly one of the greatest. As you have already learned, many of those who consider themselves the greatest, and are considered by others to be the greatest, end up being the least here. Angelo did not die for a doctrine, or even for his testimony, but he did die for Me.”

“Lord, please help me to remember this. When I return, please do not let me forget what I am seeing here,” I begged.

“That is why I am with you here, and I will be with you when you return. Wisdom is to see with My eyes, and to not judge by appearances. I showed you Angelo in the vision so that you would recognize him when you passed him on the street. If you had shared with him the knowledge of his past that I had shown you in the vision, he would have given his life to me then. You could have then discipled this great king, and he would have had a great impact on My church.

“If My people would look at others the way I do, Angelo and many others like him would have been recognized. They would have been paraded into the greatest pulpits. My people would have come from the ends of the earth to sit at their feet, because by doing this they would have sat at My feet. He would have taught you to love, and how to invest the gifts that I have given you so that you could bear much more fruit.” I was so ashamed that I did not want to even look at the Lord, but finally I turned back to Him as I felt the pain driving me toward self-centeredness again. When I looked at Him, I was virtually blinded by His glory. It took a while, but gradually my eyes adjusted so that I could see Him.

“Remember that you are forgiven,” He said. “I am not showing you these things to condemn you, but to teach you. Always remember that compassion will remove the veils from your soul faster than anything else.”

As we began to walk again, Angelo entreated me, “Please remember my friends, the homeless. Many will love our Savior if someone will go to them.”

Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Just responding to the topic question, Mr. Tate: Yes, it is entirely possible that at least some homeless people are closer to God, just like people in countries who have less than we have are also probably more likely to get closer to God because they have less distractions to divert them. I wouldn't want to be homeless. God blessed me to spend 10 days willfully homeless in NYC to experience what it was like. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Just responding to the topic question, Mr. Tate: Yes, it is entirely possible that at least some homeless people are closer to God, just like people in countries who have less than we have are also probably more likely to get closer to God because they have less distractions to divert them. I wouldn't want to be homeless. God blessed me to spend 10 days willfully homeless in NYC to experience what it was like. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I am impressed that you felt compelled to take such a serious step as to voluntarily be homeless for ten days to develop compassion for those in that situation. Are you involved with a ministry to the homeless?

Upvote 0

Johnny4ChristJesus

Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am impressed that you felt compelled to take such a serious step as to voluntarily be homeless for ten days to develop compassion for those in that situation. Are you involved with a ministry to the homeless?

God told me to. I trust Him. I will tell you though that I had written letters for my pastor to give to my family in case I didn't live through the experience. I had no clue what to expect. Just that I was supposed to do it. Honestly, one of the biggest lessons I learned was that food is relatively easy to come by (at least in NYC), but shelter from the weather wasn't. And, the homeless I met helped each other. So, when I arrived, some immediately took me under their wing to show me where to go and when.

I work with children now--some orphaned, some taken from parents--either way, they feel homeless. But, directly with homeless? Not at this point. But, I will never forget what I experienced and the people I met.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I think a lot of people will be surprised when they see who is and who is not where they are at in the afterlife, wherever they may end up by the way. As for the homeless, no doubt many of them may well be closer to the Lord than many of us here at CF.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
God told me to. I trust Him. I will tell you though that I had written letters for my pastor to give to my family in case I didn't live through the experience. I had no clue what to expect. Just that I was supposed to do it. Honestly, one of the biggest lessons I learned was that food is relatively easy to come by (at least in NYC), but shelter from the weather wasn't. And, the homeless I met helped each other. So, when I arrived, some immediately took me under their wing to show me where to go and when.

I work with children now--some orphaned, some taken from parents--either way, they feel homeless. But, directly with homeless? Not at this point. But, I will never forget what I experienced and the people I met.

Wow!!!!!!

My wife also receives a level of guidance on occasion that astonishes me. She was actually told back in August of 2000 that I was going to be her husband and that she should fast and pray for me for 35 days. She actually did this. For four weeks for three days / week she drank only fruit juices and Messiah Yeshua - Jesus woke her up early and got her to pray for me. For the fifth week.... .seven days in a row only fruit juices.

I still don't quite comprehend that level of direct guidance by the Holy Spirit but it sure is nice to read about some examples of this.

I think your point about how homeless people assist each other is a huge idea for us to use in our prayers for the homeless and I believe that the Story of Angelo by Rick Joyner has the potential to inspire many homeless people as well as those who work with them to begin an especially powerful Awakening among the homeless?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think a lot of people will be surprised when they see who is and who is not where they are at in the afterlife, wherever they may end up by the way. As for the homeless, no doubt many of them may well be closer to the Lord than many of us here at CF.

A man from Africa claims to have had a near death experience that deals very powerfully with that subject of exactly who will end up in heaven..... and who could miss out due to their refusing to forgive others?

Emanuel Tuwagirairmana's Near-Death Experience

He was surprised to see, across the lake, some of his friends who had died in Rwanda including a Muslim. Emanuel was surprised he did not see some devout Christians with whom he had been serving God with. He asked Christ how a Muslim could be in heaven. Jesus told him that as this Muslim was dying, he called upon the name of Jesus, and Jesus saved him from hell. Then Emanuel asked him why a certain devout Christian lady who had served God with him in Rwanda was not in heaven. Jesus replied it was because of her refusal to forgive those who had refused to visit her in the hospital when she was sick. Emanuel mentioned another name and Jesus told him that the reason that person was not in heaven was that he stole money which Christians had contributed to assist the sick.

Emanuel then saw a very brilliant light across the lake. Jesus told Emanuel he could not approach the throne of God since his time to leave the Earth had not yet come.

Emanuel was then shown hell which he said was very filthy. Those in hell are made to work like slaves all the time.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The reception that they receive in heaven may be very different than we might imagine. Appearances can be so deceiving.
I've always lightly thought that people get what they want in Heaven.

So heaven would be God driving a delicatessen delivery truck and swerving quickly with whole wrapped sandwiches flying off the truck.

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

So heaven would be God driving a delicatessen delivery truck and swerving quickly with whole wrapped sandwiches flying off the truck.

Yes...... and apparently a warm place on a cold night is an even greater need for homeless people in New York for example.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟287,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

It may be a lesson in contrast - if you've never gone hungry a day in your life, what is it like to eat at a banquet? But what is it like to eat at a banquet if you perished from starvation?

What is it like for a blind man to see? I will never know that joy, having never lived physically blind. What is it like for the homeless to find a home? Their joys may be of a deeper nature than we can comprehend.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It may be a lesson in contrast - if you've never gone hungry a day in your life, what is it like to eat at a banquet? But what is it like to eat at a banquet if you perished from starvation?

What is it like for a blind man to see? I will never know that joy, having never lived physically blind. What is it like for the homeless to find a home? Their joys may be of a deeper nature than we can comprehend.

Something that all of us are somewhat starved for would be unconditional love.

Former Atheist and near death experiencer Howard Storm Ph. D. states over and over again that it was the unconditional love of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus for him that caused him to turn around completely from his old selfish and egotistical ways.

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

What they responded to was how I had interacted with other people. That was the long and short of it. Unfortunately, most of my interactions with other people didn't measure up with how I should have interacted, which was in a loving way. Whenever I did react during my life in a loving way they rejoiced.

Most of the time I found that my interactions with other people had been manipulative. During my professional career, for example, I saw myself sitting in my office, playing the college professor, while a student came to me with a personal problem. I sat there looking compassionate, and patient, and loving, while inside I was bored to death. I would check my watch under my desk as I anxiously waited for the student to finish.

I got to go through all those kinds of experiences in the company of these magnificent beings.

If you haven't heard any of his interviews yet I do highly recommend them.

• Agree
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes...... and apparently a warm place on a cold night is an even greater need for homeless people in New York for example.
We round up as many homeless as we can find when it gets cold.
The local Street Angels use a bus.

poster_board_bus_o.jpg

Better Angels: They offer friendship to Milwaukee's hidden, homeless

• Winner
Upvote 0

watchman 2

Sep 22, 2016
ohio
✟24,537.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Anything is possible in God's world . I tried to play the clip and couldn't get it to play . I really don't need to hear it. What is it you want to know about the homeless situation in our country?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Anything is possible in God's world . I tried to play the clip and couldn't get it to play . I really don't need to hear it. What is it you want to know about the homeless situation in our country?

It is increasing in seriousness here in Canada.

Homelessness in Canada - Wikipedia
Homelessness in Canada has grown in size and complexity by 1997.[1] While historically known as a crisis only of urban centres such as Montreal, Laval, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, and Toronto the increasing incidence of homelessness in the suburbs is necessitating new services and resources.[2]

The demographic profile of Canada's homeless population is also changing. By the end of the 20th century it was reported that, while previously, men comprised the vast majority of homeless persons, now men and children represent the fastest-growing subgroup of the homeless population, followed by youth.[3] In recent years homelessness has become a major social issue in Canada.

In Action Plan 2011, the Federal Government of Canada proposed $120 million annually from April 2014 until April 2019—with $700 million in new funding—to renew its Homelessness Partnering Strategy (HPS). In dealing with homelessness in Canada, the focus is on the Housing First model. Thus, private or public organizations across Canada are eligible to receive HPS subsidies to implement Housing First programs

I had an idea a few years ago on how perhaps church could do more to assist the homeless and poor?

North American churches should each have their own currency!

I am of the belief that each large church in North America should discuss the printing up of their own church currency unit such as has been done by a group of socially active citizens in Calgary, Canada with their CalgaryDollars.ca

Here is a good article on how important local currencies were during the Great Depression:

Whatcom Watch Online - Story Display

Alternative Currency in the U.S.

Irving Fisher, an American professor of economics at Yale University, visited Worgl before the local currency was suppressed and witnessed the ‘miracle’ firsthand. When he returned to the United States, Fisher spread the word by traveling and lecturing across the country, advocating the use of the Worgl ‘scrip’ everywhere. Inspired by his vision, hundreds of communities began issuing their own currency, and by 1934 there were over 1,000 local communities using ‘scrip’ throughout the U.S.

Every one of these communities experienced a tremendous rejuvenation of their local economies. They thrived while others suffered. Fisher then met with President Franklin D. Roosevelt, proposing the implementation of government-sanctioned local ‘scrip’ in every community in America. When FDR consulted with his top financial advisors and bankers, however, he was advised to shut all the ‘scrip’ systems down, which he did. Instead, he borrowed large amounts of money from bankers, at interest, and used it to pay for the Reconstruction Finance Corporation and the other work-creation projects, which collectively came to be known as the ‘New Deal.’ So ended the last widespread use of a local currency within the U.S.

Surely everybody who reads this article would agree that we have many advantages over the people who lived in Worgl, Austria during the Great Depression?!

If they can do it....why can't we?

Here in Canada the only problem that we have to watch out for is that we must pay the same rate of taxation if we earn Calgary Dollars as if we had earned Canadian dollars....so we have to keep our level of bartering at the point where our tax bill doesn't get to high.....but if we volunteered our time and our church earned a local currency from another church....it could be amazing where this could lead!

One of the most obvious ways to use a church currency would be to give an offer to homeless people in your area....to become actors who play the role of homeless people being assisted by your church to address their specific situation!

People with a drug or alcohol problem...could be come actors playing the role of themselves....and they could be paid in church dollars for the time that they put into your film project?!

Concepts for reality, semi-reality and documentary films that address social issues!

Concepts for reality, semi-reality and documentary films that address social issues!
I am firmly convinced that it is possible for Christians to use films to address specific problems in our modern world in such a way that many lives are changed and Christianity itself comes to be viewed in a much more positive way!

Upvote 0

Gr8Grace

Mar 11, 2018
South Dakota
✟75,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I had an idea a few years ago on how perhaps church could do more to assist the homeless and poor?

You do realize that when the bible speaks of the poor and homeless it is speaking of spiritual truth's. Not physical truths.

The homeless man on the sidewalk may have been put there to witness to the poor,homeless lady who steps out of the limo with her $3000 dollar shoes, mink coat,diamond ear rings and necklace, who lives in the best penthouse in the nation.

Of course we are to physically help the poor, but for everyone who is physically poor and homeless there are 10000000 who are physically great........but poor and homeless spiritually.

• Winner
Upvote 0

watchman 2

Sep 22, 2016
ohio
✟24,537.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

The homeless communities increased dramatically when the US closed down most of the mental institutions . Alot of mental illness, drug addiction, alcoholism, and some who just don't want any responsibilities other than themselves.

My wife and I fed 250 homeless every Friday for 5 years. We also had 8 recovery homes that were available for anyone who desired them . Each house had 5 rooms, completely stocked with food, work opportunities, rides to and from work, help to get licenses and cars .

I can honestly say every person we fed, 1000 per month, knew those homes were available to them if they really wanted, but most would get very upset if you asked them why they didn't want this opportunity. In 5 years I can remember maybe 10 homeless people who gave this chance a try.

We always were available to the homeless for a real second chance, but most of our clients so to speak came from the Salvation Army. These would spend 6 months in the SA, then come out and have no where to go . So we ended up keeping the homes full from that avenue.

I had to cringe when I saw you relate the homeless people to being closer to God. If you've been in the trenches for as long as we were, you'd see that the majority of the homeless are some of the most selfish people on earth. They don't care about anything but themselves, but , I would do it all over again to help those one or two who wanted it .

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The homeless communities increased dramatically when the US closed down most of the mental institutions . Alot of mental illness, drug addiction, alcoholism, and some who just don't want any responsibilities other than themselves.

My wife and I fed 250 homeless every Friday for 5 years. We also had 8 recovery homes that were available for anyone who desired them . Each house had 5 rooms, completely stocked with food, work opportunities, rides to and from work, help to get licenses and cars .

I can honestly say every person we fed, 1000 per month, knew those homes were available to them if they really wanted, but most would get very upset if you asked them why they didn't want this opportunity. In 5 years I can remember maybe 10 homeless people who gave this chance a try.

We always were available to the homeless for a real second chance, but most of our clients so to speak came from the Salvation Army. These would spend 6 months in the SA, then come out and have no where to go . So we ended up keeping the homes full from that avenue.

I had to cringe when I saw you relate the homeless people to being closer to God. If you've been in the trenches for as long as we were, you'd see that the majority of the homeless are some of the most selfish people on earth. They don't care about anything but themselves, but , I would do it all over again to help those one or two who wanted it .

Very interesting......... some near death experiencers report being shown that selfishness...... is the gateway to "hell"........ So it is logical that the people who have an especially serious problem with selfishness would tend to end up unable or unwilling to live with others?!

A VISION of HELL Gehenna - HADES - SHEOL. It is Eternal Torment!

Dr. Michael Yeager, on the verge of suicide and with a knife to his wrist a fear hit him which he now recognizes as the fear of God. He dropped his knife and went to his knees and asked the Lord to forgive him of his sins and he gave his life to the Lord.

He was immediately freed from all addictions and was given a desire to tell others about Jesus. What stuck out to me the most is that he said that selfishness is the beginning of being on the pathway to hell. He mentions things like being obsessed with TV watching, sports and anything else we love more than God, as very dangerous and can place us on the wrong path.

One night when in prayer he received a vision of hell and the floor of his room opened up he kept falling down and down in a deep dark hole for miles and miles. It was very real and he could see, touch, smell, feel everything. Fear was filling his whole being.

A wind was blowing from this hole that seemed to be bottomless and the odor was so strong it was sickening. By looking between his feet he could see a distant orange glow. As he approached this orange glow it became bigger and bigger and he then entered a cavern and he was over a huge area of what looked like lava sending flames hundreds of feet into the air. Earth shattering explosions could also be heard. He knew he was still about 10,000 feet above this burning sea and even at that distance the heat was almost too much to bear and it felt like his skin was actually burning off.

The smell was so nauseating that it made him cough and gasp for air but there was none. His ears than began to be filled with a very eerie sound that sounded like humming. This sound was constant and got louder and louder as he approached the lava. God opened his understanding as to what the sound was. The sound was actually human beings screaming in unbelievable agony. He realized that God was showing him a vision of hell.

At about 200 feet above this lake of lava, fire and brimstone, the pain got almost too much to bear. He then saw some objects bobbing up and down in this burning sea of what looked like lava. There were tens of thousands of these objects. These objects were actually human beings bobbing up and down and back and forth. These people were weeping and wailing in extreme agony.

No relief from pain was available to them. Their bodies were burned black in this sea of fire and brimstone. Suddenly he plunged into the lava and it covered him and filled his eyes, nose throat, lungs etc. His eyes felt like they were being consumed out of their sockets and could barely breathe. He finds it difficult to explain the amount of pain he was experiencing. He also knew hell was eternal and no chance of getting out.

He was shown that selfishness is the gateway to hell. Excruciating pain overtook him fully as he was submerged in this sea of fire and brimstone that looked like lava. As he was sucked down into this sea he was in total darkness with no light at all. He was suffocating and could not take a breath but yet he was not dying. When he returned to the surface he realized that he was till intact and his five senses were very much alive.

There were other creatures in the sea of fire that looked like huge worms. They would come to the surface and then disappear and then return to the surface. About 20 feet from him he saw them coming to the surface and they were coming towards him. When they reached him they began boring into him and went inside his body and brain and were coming out of his eyes. They were driving him insane. (where the worm dieth not) There is no end to these things in hell. They are eternal. There is no place to go for any relief. There is no love there. It is totally void of love. An emptiness beyond comprehension enveloped him.

Although there were many, many others there, there were no communications whatsoever. Your memory is also there still with you and you can remember everything that went on in your life, including each time the Gospel was presented to you and you refused.

He then was gripped with an intense thirst. There was no way to quench this thirst. (rich man and Lazarus) If the message of the Gospel is rejected you will be forever tormented in hell like the Bible so clearly says. The voice of God then echoed across the sea of fire and brimstone and lava telling hell to release him and he was returned back to his room. " (Dr. Michael Yeager)

A question on my mind would be.... did Dr. Michael Yeager
see the universe.... in its "without form and void" state that it might have been in before G-d began to form universes and choreograph Big Bang type events?

Stephen Hawking Ph. D. states that Super Strings that exist in ten or eleven dimensions of space - time are one fundamental form of energy. Dr. Chaim Tejman writes about Super Energetic Matter or Super Waves. Could the worms that Dr. Michael Yeager saw be Super Strings and could the lake of fire be what Super Waves appear like????

Could the meeting of the spermatozoa and the ova of human conception be like G-d.... at the point where G-d began to create more and more and more???

Genesis 1

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 And God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them: and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0