Middle-ish
✟16,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Hello, I've gotten sick with some stomach bug the past day, and now I have a bad migraine. My hormonal imbalance is already bad this week. I woke up and hit the ground running today with anxiety. I'd appreciate your prayers, I'm literally shaking in fear right now. :( This is a lot of illness at one time! Thank you and God bless!

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello, I've gotten sick with some stomach bug the past day, and now I have a bad migraine. My hormonal imbalance is already bad this week. I woke up and hit the ground running today with anxiety. I'd appreciate your prayers, I'm literally shaking in fear right now. :( This is a lot of illness at one time! Thank you and God bless!

:heart: Praying for you...welcome to CF (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you. I just had a stomach bug, thankfully it only lasted one day. My mother had the same problem with hormonal imbalance for years, finally she found a doctor to diagnose it properly who prescribed her estrogen, it has helped her immensely.
God bless you, I am praying for you.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Sometimes my blood sugar gets too low, giving me a migraine and nausea.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that You will comfort and guide this one during their various illnesses and infirmities they are having. May You bring of sense of peace to them in knowing that You are present, You know what they are going through,
and that You will bring them through this time. May You be to them the Father of mercies and God of all comfort that You are spoken of as in 2 Corinthians 1:3; and may You comfort them as a mother comforts a child as spoken of in Isaiah 66:13. Amen.

Upvote 0