Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Could the flu shot this year have a chip, etc? If the vaccine for Covid may be the mark of the beast system then why couldn't they also do the same with the flu shot. Maybe not this year as Satan has prepared for the vaccine of Covid but in the future.

I am probably over thinking things with getting a flu shot this year if Covid vaccine were to have the mark of the beast Satan could just use that vaccine/shot because enough people would get it that trying other forms of injection like flu shot is not needed.
If you’re worried about this you need to get rid of your smartphone. We’re already walking around with a “chip”

• Agree
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

HisCrossMyPeace

Jul 6, 2020
Western Norway
✟36,009.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could the flu shot this year have a chip, etc? If the vaccine for Covid may be the mark of the beast system then why couldn't they also do the same with the flu shot. .....

None of them can be, read Rev 13,16-17: “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” This isn’t a description of a vaccine shot!

Always do like the example given us in Acts 17,11, not like the warning given us in 2nd Tim 4,4!

• Agree
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Isn't the mark of the beast mandatory? As in, if you refuse, you get your head cut off or something??? Vaccines are not yet mandatory

also since when do vaccines leave a mark on your forehead or hand??? Aren't they injected into the upper arm?

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Either you get your head cut off or you can't buy or sell. It both? So if that.we're happening is worry but it isnt. Not yet. It could do in future but not yet.

Am just about old enough to remember a few years after the barcode scare. In 70s Britain barcodes were introduced. By the time I was born and growing up in the early 80s evangelical churches like the one I was raised in were still discussing how at the time barcodes were considered the mark of the beast.

Fast forward to my university years in the 2000s. Facebook was considered by some to be the mark of the beast... By that time I had A visa card with A chip in....

A few years ago, 5G phones....
David Hathaway apparently claims 5G is part of the NWO.

Hasn't happened yet

Not saying that 5G or covid vaccine couldn't be part of it but it isn't happening yet.

Many things have to happen before the end of the age...I see signs of things to come but not completion yet

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums