• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Could a Biden presidency be part of Gods will for the end times?

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by Joni Steele, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Sistrin

Sistrin We are such stuff as dreams are made on... Supporter

+3,335
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    This is true. Every generation that has come along to one degree or another convinced themselves they were living in the end times. Some day they will be correct, but for the finite to assert they can comprehend the infinite amounts to nothing more than arrogant presumption.

2. Joni Steele

Joni Steele Member

+220
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Wow! So many different perspectives...I think I'll just keep both candidates in prayer and trust God for the results. His plan is best.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Archivist

Archivist Senior Veteran Supporter

+5,962
    United States
    Lutheran
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Interesting comparing Trump’s speech last night with Biden’s speech just now. Trump talked about suing. Biden talked about bringing people together.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Akita Suggagaki

Akita Suggagaki Well-Known Member

+2,000
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    Not our concern and I don't think it helps to even think in those terms.
    Do the best we can each day.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  5. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+18,129
    Christian
    Married
    ..or we aren't. Which is just as likely, if not more so.
    tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

6. jgarden

jgarden Senior Veteran

+3,048
    Methodist
    Given that the vast majority of American Jews continue to vote for the Democrats, this President's "Pro Israel" agenda has little to do with any genuine interest in that nation's welfare and everything to do with retaining the political support of his American Evangelical base - who view all his iniatives as the fulfilment of Scripture!

A President incapable of recognizing the threat posed by COVID-19 and/or organizing an effective response to the Pandemic in gis own nation, hardly inspires condidence that he would be willing to invest the necessary time and effort requited to understand the complexities of Near East politics as the preequiste for establishing a meaningful peace!

Prior to becoming President, had Trump even heard of the terms "Antihrsts" and "wicked globalists" - does anyone seriously think that he would enterain any second thoughts or remorse about throwing both Israel and Evangelicals "under the bus," if it were to served or advance his personal anbitions?
    [​IMG]
    Those who wish to challenge this assessment should first consult with the families of those 1000's of Kurds, who faught and died as Amerucan allies to defeat ISIS in Syria, as to how this President chose to reward their loyalty after they had served their purpose and became politically expendable!

7. SeventyOne

SeventyOne Well-Known Member

+3,123
    United States
    Calvary Chapel
    Married
    I understand. The Church seems to be filled with people who don't understand the times we are living in.

8. Lord Give Me A Sign

Lord Give Me A Sign Newbie

+730
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Do the fruits of the spirit not mean anything to some of us? We should respond being gentle and kind, not in ways that are made to make someone feel intellectually inferior. And one more thing, sarcasm is not a good thing most of the time. I pray that we can be more like Jesus on here because im worried some may get turned away by the actions of some

9. Palmfever

Palmfever Active Member Supporter

+157
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Daniel, 2:21 He changes times and seasons;
    he deposes kings and raises up others.
    He gives wisdom to the wise
    and knowledge to the discerning.

10. Palmfever

+157
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Daniel 2:21 He changes times and seasons;
    He deposes kings and raises up others.
    He gives wisdom to the wise
    and knowledge to the discerning.

Acts, 17:26 … and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation.
    Yes God is paying attention.

In Christ

11. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+7,334
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Of course he'll say things like that when it looks like he's about to win. But when he felt desperate for votes, he attacked black people for not "knowing" they're supposed to vote for him. Expect more of the same if he becomes president and gets push-back for his continuing race-based gaffes.
    “They gonna put y'all back in chains”, and so forth.

And when the Press brings up his son's activities (and they will), just watch how his talk about "coming together" will suddenly fall apart.

12. Palmfever

+157
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Biden is a much more refined liar. He's a career politician. Trump says what he thinks and let's the cards fall where they may. He does doesn't blow all the smoke of a mendacious, prevaricating purveyor of diplomatic drivel.

13. Archivist

+5,962
    United States
    Lutheran
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Except he wasn't attacking black people. He was on a radio show and his last words on the show were "I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain’t black." He apologized that same day, saying that he was trying to be humorous. Obviously it was a poor thing for him to say.

Actually he had earlier talked about the Middle Class being put in chains, and he later came back with that comment. Again, a poor analogy, but not meant as a racial attack.

Speculation on your part.

14. Archivist

+5,962
    United States
    Lutheran
    Single
    US-Democrat
    The night before Election Day we had a Holden Evening Prayer Service at my church. We prayed for the voters, for the campaign workers and for the candidates. We prayed that it would be a day of peace. That is something that we are going to do every year before Election Day from now on.

15. WonbyOneanddone

WonbyOneanddone Member

+85
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Christianity needs to be targeted by the NWO, for no other reason than the prophecy warnings about taking the mark. Many Christians will refuse it, and when they do, be marginalized as extremists who are endangering society, etc.

It's all about the mark and control which will be here very soon.

Creating a NWO religion may reduce such resistance for those who don't know scripture or who think the prophecy was all allegory or something ridiculous that we have all heard people say before.

16. Arc F1

Arc F1 Let the righteous man arise from slumber Supporter

+2,127
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Yes.

17. Arc F1

+2,127
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Biden can't bring people together. We are way too far apart on what we see as right and wrong.

18. iluvatar5150

iluvatar5150 Well-Known Member

+17,775
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    In a thread about the end times, that would make two of us.

19. Archivist

+5,962
    United States
    Lutheran
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Give him a chance. Four years ago I gave Trump a chance. It only took about two months for him to convince me that he was the wrong man for the job, but at least I was open minded.

20. Arc F1

+2,127
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Biden won't last and nobody wanted Harris.