• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Could a Biden presidency be part of Gods will for the end times?

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by Joni Steele, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Joni Steele

Joni Steele Member

+234
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I'd like to hear both sides of the discussion. After all, God can use whoever He wants to fulfill His plan.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. SeventyOne

SeventyOne Well-Known Member

+3,160
    United States
    Calvary Chapel
    Married
    It's been obvious for several years now that God put Trump in place to focus the world on Israel, begin to set up the covenant with the 'many' the Antichrist will later affirm, and to get the wicked globalists to accelerate step up their plans. I figured Trump would win to complete the peace process his administration has started and then be taken off the stage, so to speak. Afterward, America would require an ignorant globalist at the helm to hand us over, willingly to reside under the AC. I may have been off on my timing a bit.

3. iluvatar5150

iluvatar5150 Well-Known Member

+19,743
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    I think you guys ought to stop thinking that you understand what Revelation is talking about. Since it was written, people have been thinking the "end times" are right around the corner. They've all been wrong.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. dzheremi

dzheremi Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian

+11,792
    Oriental Orthodox
    Private
    I think the creator and sustainer of the universe and everything that is or ever will be probably has better things to do than direct the course of an election in a country that isn't even 300 years old, but that's just me.

5. Joni Steele

Joni Steele Member

+234
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    OK. TY for your postings. By the way, we are in the end times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Lord Give Me A Sign

Lord Give Me A Sign Newbie

+734
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Many well educated and respected pastors believe were in the end times but either way no one has a right to speak to down to anyone.

I wouldnt say with certainty but God could put Biden in office and allow for the new world order to be ushered in at anytime. Im not an expert on prophecy and end times but i know there are things going on behind the scenes to merge religions, there is an anti Christian agenda growing in America, and we are moving closer to a one world currency

Edit

Just one more thing...

Whoever wins the election only will win because God allowed for it. From the days of King Nebuchadnezzar and even long before that, to this modern era of Biden vs Trump...no one rises to a position of power without God allowing it

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. Jamsie

Jamsie Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,265
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    As God's will can be efficacious or permissive, it might be suggested that we've been living through a permissive time...a sort of culmination. It is as reasonable to ask if in fact the trump presidency is "part of God's will for the end times".

8. Joni Steele

Joni Steele Member

+234
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single

9. Joni Steele

Joni Steele Member

+234
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I agree! TY for your perspective.

10. Jamsie

+1,265
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    One can certainly posit anything that they like as concerns God's purpose in the specifics... but His thoughts, purpose, and will are not within our purview. We will simply attribute certain statements concerning our perspective on such issues as our particular bias leads...some with a reasoned basis and some with ill-conceived bias at the fore.

11. hislegacy

hislegacy Respect to those who we lost

+10,219
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    So was John, he wrote about it from Patmos.

12. Bobber

Bobber Well-Known Member

+2,660
    Non-Denom
    Are you working from the premise that everything that takes place must be God's will?

I don't in the way that some people think. I think if there's prayer it can cause some things to change. No prayer or not much what could have been God's best will might be forfeited.

Now could God be favouring a Biden presidency. I don't believe so but such doesn't mean I think God loves Trump more than Biden. God is LOVE.

13. ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat For who can resist his will?

+2,801
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Well looks like Biden won and any win on the left should bring about the end sooner than the right would.

14. hislegacy

hislegacy Respect to those who we lost

+10,219
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    I also do not believe that the United States any role whatsoever in the End Times events. At least not any more or less than any other country not mentioned in scripture.

If God's will always happens re: choosing a leader, Israel would have never had a king. But they did.

15. Jamsie

+1,265
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Either God is sovereign or he isn't. As noted previous God's will is both efficacious/predictive and permissive... so that when God's "gives people over" and allows it is still under His will.

16. Hazelelponi

Hazelelponi Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,126
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    I'm not a dispensationalist in any way shape or form, just a heads up that I'm not a "the end of nigh" individual... Biblically speaking the end times was a reference to the end of the old covenant and the beginning of the New, which we are fully in right now.

That's not to say I don't believe in the second coming, that will happen one day but it's not the way these modern popular book reading dispensationalists think it will be, it will come without warning.

That said, in reference to the OP yes if Biden wins I do think it is just the beginning of a judgment of God to purify His church here in America via persecution... we will be separated out, Gods true church from those who are unfaithful to the covenant of God...

At any time before death anyone, CINO or unbeliever, can repent of their sins, and now is a clarion call to do just that...

Psalms 27:8 ...

This was the most important election since the civil war, and a Biden win promises to change the very fabric of our nation at its core. We will never again have a voice in government, the far left has given us that promise...

Only a miracle can turn it back at this point... I still don't know if Biden will actually win, maybe God will intervene, but this election was our choice perhaps, and we as a nation seem to have chosen evil as I write this.

17. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,674
    Non-Denom
    Single
    And things have continued on as normal ever since the Fathers fell asleep. Where is the promise of His coming?

18. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,674
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Probably because America will cease to be a nation by that time. With plenty of those on the Left clamoring for an end to everything American, it wouldn't surprise me to see the end of America as a nation under a Harris regime.

19. iluvatar5150

iluvatar5150 Well-Known Member

+19,743
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    lol wut

20. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,674
    Non-Denom