Portland, Oregon
✟8,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
I have done independent research into signs of our Lord in the Cosmos... and I assure you, it is full of Him!

There are no competitors to our God. If you want to believe in cosmic signs, they will be very clear and easy to interpret. They are based, if you are receptive to the good meanings.

This is the result of several years self-study and education... I stole fundamentals of astronomy, numbers, calendars, scriptures, etc. to realize this vision. Of course the Bible is not only represented... the Stars confirm that the King James Version is indeed the inspired Word.

Many have hated on me, for reading the numbers and stars. So I must make a distinction, this is not for purposes of reading fortunes and communing with spirits, ever. It is seeing clearly the ripples of our Creator in the Universe... in a fantastic revelation that is impossible to ignore.

Tanuki_elex

Spiritual Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2023
Portland, Oregon
✟8,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Most recent report:

Russian Christmas, January 7th, 2023, arrives with profound cosmic alignments for all-time!

Russian Christmas is especially noteworthy, as it is very Christ centered. That being said, I still believe western Christmas is a wonderful holiday, as billions of people have celebrated it in earnest to our Lord.

For Russian Christmas, I plotted the position of the Sun and planets on the Ecliptic Plane, and noted what they were aligned with on that day. The Ecliptic Plane is the path of the Sun and planets around the Solar System. The Sun travels approximately 1 degree each day on the Ecliptic Plane. I received my data on the position of the Sun and planets on theskylive.com , an astronomy website. I do not believe in astrology, but these cosmic alignments are somehow a baseline of something far, far more epic once realized!

Upvote 0

Tanuki_elex

Spiritual Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2023
Portland, Oregon
✟8,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Russian Christmas writeup pg 1.jpg

Upvote 0

Tanuki_elex

Spiritual Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2023
Portland, Oregon
✟8,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
The Celestial Position is common astronomical coordinates, like found in wikipedia. They are based on the Earth's equator, and the 24-hour rotation of the Earth. Nasa calls them equatorial.

The Ecliptic Position is calculated, because the Earth's orbit around the Sun is tilted 23.43 degrees from the Equator.

Based upon the Ecliptic, the Earth is either closest or furthest from a point in the sky on a day. This includes the planets.

I knew that our God was far superior to any astrology, because it is a counterfeit art of the devil. So I looked independently, and confirmed it!

Upvote 0

Tanuki_elex

Spiritual Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2023
Portland, Oregon
✟8,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Also on Russian Christmas, January 7th, Jupiter is opposite the galaxy NGC 4889 on the Ecliptic Plane.

NGC 4889 is most profound, it is the largest, most massive galaxy readily visible from Earth. It's central blackhole is 21 billion times the mass of our Sun. It's position is even more relevant... it is less than 2 degrees from where astronomers plot the Milky Way's Northpole. It is in reality, the benchmark of our Galaxy's Northpole.

This means that Jupiter, symbolic of our God, descended to it's lowest point on the Galactic Plane, at this time.
Russian Christmas NGC 4889.png

Upvote 0

Tanuki_elex

Spiritual Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2023
Portland, Oregon
✟8,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
This is a Galactic Plane plot of Jupiter's position on Russian Christmas. The Ecliptic band is there, and the Earth's Equator too.

The points are in 5 degree increments.

This plot shows Jupiter at the lowest point on the Galactic Plane, the closest it can get to the Milky Way's South Pole.
Russian Christmas Jupiter Galactic Plane.jpg

Upvote 0

Tanuki_elex

Spiritual Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2023
Portland, Oregon
✟8,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Mars is nearest to the face of the bull in constellation Taurus on Russian Christmas.

The face of the bull is Aldebaran and the Hyades Stellar Cluster.

This is symbolic because our God is warring with Moloch and other idols represented by the bull.

Also important news, a couple years ago, astronomers discovered the Hyades Stellar Cluster is being torn apart by an unseen gravity equivalent to 10 million Solar masses. The news has been scrubbed from the internet btw...
Russian Christmas Hyades.png

Upvote 0

Tanuki_elex

Spiritual Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2023
Portland, Oregon
✟8,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
This is a plot of Mars on the Ecliptic Plane on January 7th, Russian Christmas. Mars is traveling across the Ecliptic, and at this time, it is closest to the face of the bull in constellation Taurus.

The Hyades is the nearest stellar cluster to Earth, 150 lightyears away, opposite the Galactic Center, and below towards the Galactic Plane. Earth is 70-100 lightyears above the Galactic Plane.
Russian Christmas Mars Ecliptic Plane.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tanuki_elex

Spiritual Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2023
Portland, Oregon
✟8,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
On January 7th, 2023, Russian Christmas, the planet Neptune is opposite Ton 618 on the Ecliptic Plane.

Neptune is represented by a trident, which is clearly in this case, the devil's pitchfork. Ton 618 is a quasar, 150 trillion times brighter than our Sun, and 66 billion times it's mass. The blackhole dwarfs our entire Solar System. It's mass surpasses our entire galaxy combined. It is symbolic somehow, of absolute power opposing to the pitchforked planet.
Russian Christmas Ton 618.png

Upvote 0