Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The numbers are over-reported and inflated, and have been throughout this entire pandemic.

Even if we assume the worst case scenario, that the stats are completely accurate, that's still a death rate of less than one tenth of one percent of the population.
Oh, cool! Only 100,000 more deaths to go! Let's have Super-spreader Day and get on with it!

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
The numbers are over-reported and inflated, and have been throughout this entire pandemic.
Odd that trump and his team haven't published the evidence for this yet in order to demonstrate how good of a job he's doing.

I'm guessing the demon sperm doctor hasn't finished her research paper showing this yet?

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I think the end goal is to setup the world stage for the antichrist.
How many times has the world stage been setup for the antichrist in the past 2000 years? Why would this time be any different?

• Agree
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,152,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's Trump's fault, too, I suppose. :rolleyes:

I do sincerely wonder if you feel from Trump a sense that Trump wants/cares/enjoins you to wear a mask in situations where it's recommended by such as Dr. Birx or Dr. Fauci?

Back in late May and June, at rallies, that definitely wasn't the case we can notice in the videos. But what about today? If "yes", then why do so many make a political point of not wearing masks when administration health officials like Dr. Birx say they really need to do so?

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,152,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the end goal is to setup the world stage for the antichrist. There are intermediary steps along the way like consolidating power, reducing population etc.

You are protected/safe if you do the things Christ said to do -- Matthew 7:21-27. The instructions He gave us to put into practice in our lives, day by day.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I do sincerely wonder if you feel from Trump a sense that Trump wants/cares/enjoins you to wear a mask in situations where it's recommended by such as Dr. Birx or Dr. Fauci?
What I thought is that it's interesting how Trump's opponents are campaigning on the theme that he didn't solve the Coronavirus problem...and it turns out that the cases are growing all over the world, not just in the USA, and not just as a result of policies here, So, are these supposed to be Trump's fault, too? ;)

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,152,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What I thought is that it's interesting how Trump's opponents are campaigning on the theme that he didn't solve the Coronavirus problem...and it turns out that the cases are growing all over the world, not just in the USA, and not just as a result of policies here, So, are these supposed to be Trump's fault, too? ;)

Starting in late May, when Dr. Birx and all the other public health official of the administration were repeatedly telling people to wear masks when less than 6 feet from people not in one's own household.

But Trump showed a very different model of how to behave during that crucial time of late May through July, and a small but significant group of millions of young adults followed his example, back at that crucial time:

ngscience-20-coronavirus-us-vs-eu-promo.jpg

Here's how to stop the virus from winning

Last edited:
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
What I thought is that it's interesting how Trump's opponents are campaigning on the theme that he didn't solve the Coronavirus problem...and it turns out that the cases are growing all over the world, not just in the USA

Right, so we can look around and see how well the US has done compared to the other 200+ countries around the world. On a per capita basis, we're in the top 10 for cases and deaths, on par with countries like Peru and Ecuador.

Much of this poor performance can be laid at the feet of Trump's mixed messages about the facts, interference with public health authorities, and a lack of central planning and leadership on the issue.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Even if we assume the worst case scenario, that the stats are completely accurate, that's still a death rate of less than one tenth of one percent of the population.

Which makes it unfortunate, and something we need to be aware of, and working against. But the constant panic and fear mongering and shutdowns and hysteria is sooooo overblown and tired at this point.

That's one-tenth of one percent of the entire population, not of people who contracted the disease. Only a few percent of Americans have contracted it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums