England
✟12,382.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, brothers and sisters. I'm new to the site. I look forward to getting to know you.

F.A.O Admin
Please could you assist me in sharing this video. It is very relevant to the current situation of the world. It shows the Coronavirus named in Bible prophecy and then shares the Gospel. I believe it could help save many souls if we can post it in a popular place on the site with the YouTube link so that believers can share it. I didn't want to post it somewhere without seeking permission first and if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, and God bless.

P.S. The Youtube channel is not monetised. This is purely for the Lord and for His glory.

Here's the link:

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, brothers and sisters. I'm new to the site. I look forward to getting to know you.

F.A.O Admin
Please could you assist me in sharing this video. It is very relevant to the current situation of the world. It shows the Coronavirus named in Bible prophecy and then shares the Gospel. I believe it could help save many souls if we can post it in a popular place on the site with the YouTube link so that believers can share it. I didn't want to post it somewhere without seeking permission first and if you could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, and God bless.

P.S. The Youtube channel is not monetised. This is purely for the Lord and for His glory.

Here's the link:

Interesting. I wouldn't have been inclined to make quite as much out of COVID-19 alone (thinking the 1st Horseman referred more to a collection of events rather than just one). But seeing the worldwide devastation it is now causing, especially in "conquering" the economies of the entire world, this interpretation at least has some plausibility to it and seems worth considering.

You might find it interesting that a sister posted a dream here about a week or so ago. Though she never got back to me, the dream suggested she was witnessing the 1st Horsemen appearing in the sky. Thereafter, she saw a 2nd horseman ("War"), and New York City being destroyed by explosions.
An Entire City Exploding

I can't say as I can confirm your application in the Spirit completely just yet, but it is certainly interesting, and the video is well done.

Thanks for sharing, and welcome to Christian Forums,
Hidden In Him

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fullness of Christ

Apr 18, 2020
England
✟12,382.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting. I wouldn't have been inclined to make quite as much out of COVID-19 alone (thinking the 1st Horseman referred more to a collection of events rather than just one). But seeing the worldwide devastation it is now causing, especially in "conquering" the economies of the entire world, this interpretation at least has some plausibility to it and seems worth considering.

You might find it interesting that a sister posted a dream here about a week or so ago. Though she never got back to me, the dream suggested she was witnessing the 1st Horsemen appearing in the sky. Thereafter, she saw a 2nd horse, and New York City being destroyed by explosions.
An Entire City Exploding

I can't say as I can confirm your application in the Spirit completely just yet, but it is certainly interesting, and the video is well done.

Thanks for sharing, and welcome to Christian Forums,
Hidden In Him

Wow, another confirmation. Thank you for sharing the dream. All glory to God.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Fullness of Christ

Apr 18, 2020
England
✟12,382.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IMG_3304.PNG
How did you come by this? I'm guessing the video is your own, yes?

I was praying one night, a few weeks ago, with my daughter, and we asked the Lord to give us understanding about this Coronavirus. That very night, when I was about to go to bed, I felt that I should put the news on, so I did. And the News presenter, who was reporting on the Coronavirus, was wearing a shirt with white horses on it (see photo above). I felt God telling me to look into the White Horse in Revelation 6, so I did. God then revealed to me the meaning of the Greek word used for bow, toxon, that it refers to a bow that fires poison arrows. He then lead me to look up the Latin word for poison, which is virus. I told my dad about this on the phone. Then, because I was very tired I decided to go to bed. I said to myself, "I'll look into the crown tomorrow." I woke up to a text message from my dad informing me that crown is corona in Latin.

God is amazing! He then led me to do the video. All glory to Him!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 275014

I was praying one night, a few weeks ago, with my daughter, and we asked the Lord to give us understanding about this Coronavirus. That very night, when I was about to go to bed, I felt that I should put the news on, so I did. And the News presenter, who was reporting on the Coronavirus, was wearing a shirt with white horses on it. I felt God telling me to look into the White Horse in Revelation 6, so I did. God then revealed to me the meaning of the Greek word used for bow, toxon, that it refers to a bow that fires poison arrows. He then lead me to look up the Latin word for poison, which is virus. I told my dad about this on the phone. Then, because I was very tired I decided to go to bed. I said to myself, "I'll look into the crown tomorrow." I woke up to a text message from my dad informing me that crown is corona in Latin.

God is amazing! He then led me to do the video. All glory to Him!

Moves in mysterious ways, does He not? :)

The video deserves its own thread. I have added this thread to Waves' post in Sign Gifts, but I believe the eschatology forum for this site is in Spiritual Gifts. You should post it there. It will get more attention than in an Intro thread.

You may not be allowed to post your Youtube channel link, but they can always ask for that in private.

Many hits on YouTube yet? I couldn't find it through your title.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He certainly does. I was hoping an admin could assist me by posting it on one of the popular sections of the site with the link. Should I tag an admin, or will they see this thread anyway?

It's a good idea. I will tag someone for you: @mnorian.

They will likely move this thread lock, stock and barrel to the best forum for it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He certainly does. I was hoping an admin could assist me by posting it on one of the popular sections of the site with the link. Should I tag an admin, or will they see this thread anyway?

I think you just have to have a certain number of posts before being able to post links. I posted it on my Facebook page though. I was curious what my friends thought about it.

Upvote 0

Fullness of Christ

Apr 18, 2020
England
✟12,382.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fullness of Christ

Apr 18, 2020
England
✟12,382.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi brothers and sisters,

I believe the second seal has or is about to be broken. The rider of the red horse has a sword given to him. The Greek word used for sword is ‘machaira’, a dagger, and is a derivative of ‘mache’ which means division, strife, war. I believe that what we are currently witnessing in the U.S. is the beginning of the second seal. When the U.S. (who I believe is Babylon) falls, peace will be taken from the earth completely, and this will result in a global economic collapse (Rev 18), ushering in the third seal, the black horse, famine. And the fourth seal, mass death.

The Beast and its ten kings (who are responsible for the destruction of the Babylon) will rise to power, and they will come forth with the “solution” to the world’s problems: the New Order. They will make the New Order appear to be as the kingdom of God, and they will unite all peoples and all religions (with the help of a false Christ). They will bring forth the mark of the beast and the image. Do not take the mark and do not worship the image.

We have entered into a time of great deception. Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. Stay away from sin and obey His words. God is about to do something amazing for His children!

Love to you all,
God bless

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe the second seal has or is about to be broken. The rider of the red horse has a sword given to him. The Greek word used for sword is ‘machaira’, a dagger, and is a derivative of ‘mache’ which means division, strife, war. I believe that what we are currently witnessing in the U.S. is the beginning of the second seal.

This part is excellent, brother! Once again a great revelation, and I agree with you.

Now about the identification of Babylon with the US, I would say the harlot of Revelations represents something else. But the above work is excellent.

If you wish to discuss about prophecy, feel free to ask privately or we can discuss it publicly here when I have some time.

God bless!
Hidden

Upvote 0

Fullness of Christ

Apr 18, 2020
England
✟12,382.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This part is excellent, brother! Once again a great revelation, and I agree with you.

Now about the identification of Babylon with the US, I would say the harlot of Revelations represents something else. But the above work is excellent.

If you wish to discuss about prophecy, feel free to ask privately or we can discuss it publicly here when I have some time.

God bless!
Hidden

All glory to God. I’ll be in touch soon brother. God bless you too.

Upvote 0