Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It really annoys me that the US was going to have a second much worse wave of the virus anyway as a result of Trump’s foolish push to re-open too early, but now he’ll certainly just blame it on protestors.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
It really annoys me that the US was going to have a second much worse wave of the virus anyway as a result of Trump’s foolish push to re-open too early, but now he’ll certainly just blame it on protestors.

I guess you will have to live with that.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Does his stupidity affect you personally?

Yes I’m a human being who has a lot of close American friends. Them or their family members or friends dying would effect me greatly. Even strangers dying completely unnecessarily would hurt. Do I really need to explain human compassion to you?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Yes I’m a human being who has a lot of close American friends. Them or their family members or friends dying would effect me greatly. Even strangers dying completely unnecessarily would hurt. Do I really need to explain human compassion to you?

No, not really, I understand that you just don't like Trump, but it remains that your not an American and I really don't care what you think, feel, or believe about him.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟837,898.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Does his stupidity affect you personally?

Trump's stupid policies affects every living being on the planet. Trump's lack of leadership effects every living being on the planet.

I suppose some are helped by the reduction in air pollution that has occurred partially because of Trump's actions regarding COVID.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Trump's stupid policies affects every living being on the planet. Trump's lack of leadership effects every living being on the planet.

I suppose some are helped by the reduction in air pollution that has occurred partially because of Trump's actions regarding COVID.

Are you saying Trump was elected Leader of the Planet?

Upvote 0

gaara4158

Gen Alpha Dad
Aug 18, 2007
United States
✟204,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you saying Trump was elected Leader of the Planet?
You don’t need to be leader of the planet to have your decisions affect everyone else. This pandemic is literal proof of that. Even the Bible says no man is an island.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I stand corrected, yes. :( (But there will be no 'eating of crow'.)
I want to commend you for acknowledging your error. There are many more ay CF who could learn from your example.:preach:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums