undisclosed Bunker
✟289,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I skimmed through the first chapter in Scribd, and is fascinating. I had no idea that the mathematician Liebnitz was opposed to Newton's laws of motion!

I don't remember that part specifically, but it is truly a fascinating book and well worth the read even if you don't agree with everything. I'm glad you are taking a look. :)

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I had no idea that the mathematician Liebnitz was opposed to Newton's laws of motion!

Found an article with A LOT of detail on this, if you are interested - too much for me to consume right now Leibniz’s Philosophy of Physics (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
but some interesting highlights

5. Leibniz on Space and Time
In his Principia, Newton had suggested that the absolute motion of bodies is to be defined relative to absolute space and time, and to be discovered by its properties, causes and effects.[30] Leibniz, as we have just seen, opposed such a view, holding instead that true motions are to be defined with respect to the active forces that he took to be inherent in truly moving bodies. This disagreement between Newton and Leibniz over the nature of true motion surfaced more explicitly in their disagreement over the nature of space and time in the Leibniz-Clarke correspondence. In the five letters he managed to write before his death, Leibniz succeeded in articulating not only his reasons for opposing what he took to be Newton’s conception of absolute space and time, but also sketching an alternative picture according to which they are to be understood as abstract systems of relations.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,928.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Humanity has together achieved something remarkable: doctors and scientists have collaborated using leading edge technologies to design a vaccine based on an entirely new technology (messenger RNA) in less than a year.

Actually, they've been working on the messenger RNA concept for more than a decade. They just got a boost in this last year that enabled them to consolidate and accelerate what would have been a more piecemeal process.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,441.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Actually, they've been working on the messenger RNA concept for more than a decade. They just got a boost in this last year that enabled them to consolidate and accelerate what would have been a more piecemeal process.
In the immortal words of Ed MacMahon "You are correct sir!"

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,928.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Come to find out they did not let out the flu this year, at least in my area. The doctor my mom goes to, reporting no flu cases in their office this year.

The flu is less contagious than covid-19, but is transmitted in the same ways. The actions that avoid infection by covid-19 are even more effective against the flu.

And the fact that none of your mother's doctor's patients became sick enough from the flu to come to him doesn't mean nobody got the flu. It doesn't even mean none of his patients got the flu.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Come to find out they did not let out the flu this year, at least in my area. The doctor my mom goes to, reporting no flu cases in their office this year.
From ... Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths in the United States — 2019–2020 Influenza Season | CDC

"CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2019–2020 season was moderate with an estimated 38 million people sick with flu, 18 million visits to a health care provider for flu, 400,000 hospitalizations for flu, and 22,000 flu deaths."

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes it's a sorry joke. Flu numbers flatlined in Australia in 2020:
https://77e67117-0981-4389-a0e1-cc4...d/e12357_8b479ee429ba44e2a4e6464058b8aaa5.pdf

Officially, there were just TWO reported flu deaths in winter across the whole country last year - TWO!!...
  • From 1 January to 24 November 2020, there have been 42 deaths due to influenza, with 40 of those deaths occurring before 22 April.
Provisional Mortality Statistics, Jan-Nov 2020

Usually around 1,500 flu deaths p/a. Now some 900 Covid instead.

What in the world could be happening?

Guess it's so far above our capacity to reason that we should just rollover and submit to the Satanic criminal pharmakaiea drug syndicate.

• Prayers
Reactions: ss51
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Yes it's a sorry joke. Flu numbers flatlined in Australia in 2020:
https://77e67117-0981-4389-a0e1-cc4...d/e12357_8b479ee429ba44e2a4e6464058b8aaa5.pdf

Officially, there were just TWO reported flu deaths in winter across the whole country last year - TWO!!...
  • From 1 January to 24 November 2020, there have been 42 deaths due to influenza, with 40 of those deaths occurring before 22 April.
Provisional Mortality Statistics, Jan-Nov 2020

Usually around 1,500 flu deaths p/a. Now some 900 Covid instead.

What in the world could be happening?

Guess it's so far above our capacity to reason that we should just rollover and submit to the Satanic criminal pharmakaiea drug syndicate.

Yah---I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact you are much less densely populated than most countries hit by it. Also:

Researchers have attributed Australia's low COVID death rate to a combination of lockdown measures, extensive testing, contact tracing and border controls. Oct 7, 2020

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟161,315.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Satanic criminal pharmakaiea drug syndicate.

Flu deaths lower - Satan's work. And criminal. Is there only one drug syndicate? do we get our covid vaccines from Columbia?

This is just tosh, isn't it?

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yah---I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact you are much less densely populated than most countries hit by it. Also:

Researchers have attributed Australia's low COVID death rate to a combination of lockdown measures, extensive testing, contact tracing and border controls. Oct 7, 2020

We were still the same population density last 5 years. Still 1500 deaths p/a from the flu.

Only one state experienced serious lockdowns last winter. Contact tracing wasn't up and running last winter. Extensive testing is meaningless in low prevalence settings due to low positive predictive values. So border controls stopped the Covid...and the flu?

Are you ok? Need help there, deary?

• Haha
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Flu deaths lower - Satan's work. And criminal. Is there only one drug syndicate? do we get our covid vaccines from Columbia?

This is just tosh, isn't it?

Nope, it's 'business as usual'. Back from 2010:

Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards.
Tough on Crime? Pfizer and the CIHR.

Don't get me started on AstraZeneca.

Come on friend, at least pretend to be interested in truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
We were still the same population density last 5 years. Still 1500 deaths p/a from the flu.

Only one state experienced serious lockdowns last winter. Contact tracing wasn't up and running last winter. Extensive testing is meaningless in low prevalence settings due to low positive predictive values. So border controls stopped the Covid...and the flu?

Are you ok? Need help there, deary?

No, any help I need comes from God. I've had several friends die of this, I am a prime target, but it has not touched me.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, any help I need comes from God. I've had several friends die of this, I am a prime target, but it has not touched me.

Sure, well according to the boffins we've 380 trillion viruses in our bodies at any given time, so what are the chances? And if not Covid, one that they haven't identified yet out of all that viral dark matter. Or a new scarient!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't see many folk discussing how the biological effects of millimeter radiation now being basically globally produced via 5g would very realistically weaken the body to make something like a coronavirus a lot more dangerous to humans in general. Its interesting that within a small time frame from when 5g was deployed, was when covid issues started, globally.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟161,315.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I don't see many folk discussing ... the biological effects of millimeter radiation

This is because there is nothing of any substance to say. There is no evidence to support any hypothesesis that this radiation has caused any effects at all on living things.

There is a forum for conspiracy theories somewhere here. Perhaps you will find some common cause there.

Upvote 0

Astroqualia

Born-again Truthseeker
Feb 5, 2019
FL
✟11,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is because there is nothing of any substance to say. There is no evidence to support any hypothesesis that this radiation has caused any effects at all on living things.

There is a forum for conspiracy theories somewhere here. Perhaps you will find some common cause there.
Actually, yeah, there is. It was a study done in 1977 that specifically studied the effects of millimeter wave radiation on mice, which saw seriously messed up mice as a result of 15 minutes a day of radiation for 60 days. Granted, that was mice, yet humans are subjected to 24/7 doses of radiation in smaller amounts. Good thing modern day studies aren't funded or conducted by folks who don't have a vested interest in finding dangerous technologies as dangerous, since you know, the folks conducting the studies also own the technology infrastructure. Let's just blindly trust what they say, what could possibly go wrong?

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟161,315.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
A single 44 year old study on mice? Were these results ever duplicated in any other studies? Have you a citation? Seriously messed up; are you suggesting that these mice caught covid?

What doses were the mice subjected to? What ill-effects did the mice suffer? How much (a smaller amount) are we exposed to by radiation?

You will have to do better than this.

Upvote 0