Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AND OF 94% OF THEM WILL DIE OF DUE TO PRE-EXISTING ILLNESSES, according to the CDC. Of the other 6%, 90% ARE ELDERLY.

SO DON'T LISTEN TO THE PANIC MERCHANTS, THE PIMPS OF FEAR inappropriate content, smearing their filth and lies all over the place like monkeys with with own faeces.
Screen Shot 2020-09-06 at 9.03.49 PM.png

Upvote 0

The One Reborn

Aug 30, 2020
Hannover
✟6,221.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As far as COVID19 and it's cause of death.. This Guy has an interesting view and some data:

94% of all COVID19 deaths were due to something else as well... Only 6% were COVID19 only.

This right here is a good reason why "doing your own research" can backfire, and badly.
Some people are just not well equipped with IQ points when it comes to analyzing data.

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This right here is a good reason why "doing your own research" can backfire, and badly.
Some people are just not well equipped with IQ points when it comes to analyzing data.

sorry didn't get past the first 20 seconds.

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The death rate for seasonal flu is .1% when the denominator for the calculation is estimated cases.

If the death rate for seasonal flu were calculated against confirmed cases, it would be 10%, twice the rate of the death rate of Covid-19 which is now calculated on confirmed cases. Seasonal flu has killed almost three times more people than Covid-19 just this season. You are being lied to by the media.
You have a good point, if this thing were truly serious you can be sure the President would know it, so if he isn't worried, then obviously we are being lied to.

Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I spoke to someone this week who said he is getting over the last of it. He said it was really horrible at its worst and wouldnt wish it on anyone. In the last couple of weeks I have come across a few people who said they had it a while ago but it left them with ongoing health issues like breathing difficulties months after and organ damage. Another difference is flu rarely kills fit and otherwise healthy people, corona virus does.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I spoke to someone this week who said he is getting over the last of it. He said it was really horrible at its worst and wouldnt wish it on anyone. In the last couple of weeks I have come across a few people who said they had it a while ago but it left them with ongoing health issues like breathing difficulties months after and organ damage. Another difference is flu rarely kills fit and otherwise healthy people, corona virus does.
I don't think that anyone is naive enough to state that this virus is not deadly or very harmful to the body of some... with lasting effects...

I think that they are saying that it is not even close to being as deadly as we were lead to believe.

I mean... if I think back... it was presented as if "You get this... you are probably going to die"... Well.. that is not the case .... is it?

• Winner
Reactions: RushMAN
Upvote 0

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟66,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have heard it taught there are 26 (at least) corona viruses, and they are around 75% genetically similar to this communist chinese weaponized virus, perhaps this is a part of why 80% are asymptomatic and only those with compromised health are most likely to suffer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that they are saying that it is not even close to being as deadly as we were lead to believe.

I mean... if I think back... it was presented as if "You get this... you are probably going to die"... Well.. that is not the case .... is it?
I missed that, can you point us to one of these posts or news stories you are referring to?

Upvote 0

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟66,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
early on fauci spoke of us perhaps having 2 million deaths and the concern hospitals would be over crowded, thus the "lockdown" for 2 weeks, were are 7 months into the 2 weeks, people are running around in germ infested face diapers breathing in their own c02 and germs and being neurotically fearful. I t was Dr. Phony Fauci's "gain of function" genetic experiments that created this from what I have read.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I missed that, can you point us to one of these posts or news stories you are referring to?
You want me to dig up the attitude that was presented in early January.. when the flu first got exposed.. and they killed the man who leaked it to the world... in China?

Or, do you have that short of a memory?

Because.. all of the people I work with can remember that this was supposed to be "like" Ebola but not quite as bad.... in that if you caught it... you would be lucky to live.

You don't remember that?

That is why Trump banned flights from China.. and got called a xenophobe.

And... If the world had of done just that.. right away.. banned any flight from China... immediately.......where would we be?

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You want me to dig up the attitude that was presented in early January.. when the flu first got exposed.. and they killed the man who leaked it to the world... in China?

Or, do you have that short of a memory?

Because.. all of the people I work with can remember that this was supposed to be "like" Ebola but not quite as bad.... in that if you caught it... you would be lucky to live.

You don't remember that?

That is why Trump banned flights from China.. and got called a xenophobe.

And... If the world had of done just that.. right away.. banned any flight from China... immediately.......where would we be?
Just like to see what was actually said or written, my experience is that I am often misquoted, see no reason why that wouldn't be the case for others as well. Surely, a simply google search or search of youtube will give you what you are referring to and that will make your case much better than petulance.

Upvote 0

ss51

Sep 12, 2015
✟66,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Friend, do we not all have the same resources at our fingertips? Can you not as well research and come up to speed on what has become common knowledge to most?
Returning to comment on post #356, I recall reading that China suspended travel from Wuhan, but not international flights, a very suspicious action.
best wishes

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Just like to see what was actually said or written, my experience is that I am often misquoted, see no reason why that wouldn't be the case for others as well. Surely, a simply google search or search of youtube will give you what you are referring to and that will make your case much better than petulance.
First U.S. Case Reported of Deadly Wuhan Virus
A man in Washington state has been diagnosed with a deadly strain of coronavirus, the first case to be confirmed in the U.S. in an outbreak that has sickened hundreds of people in Asia, federal and state health officials said Tuesday.

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First U.S. Case Reported of Deadly Wuhan Virus
A man in Washington state has been diagnosed with a deadly strain of coronavirus, the first case to be confirmed in the U.S. in an outbreak that has sickened hundreds of people in Asia, federal and state health officials said Tuesday.
I am not going to subscribe to this periodical, but from what I was able to read it called it a "deadly strain" of the virus -- true. They said it had sickened hundreds in china and killed 6 -- also true. There was no comparison with Ebola.

So I see no support for your claims that they were saying it was like Ebola or that you would be lucky to live (6 dead out of hundreds indicates the odds are strongly in your favor of not dying).

Upvote 0