Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Ah yes---how stupid people are. Take those silly indigenous tribes deep in the Amazon, dying left and right because they have bought into this silly fake virus that they knew nothing about! Now that is how far this silly conspiracy has gotten. And the Native Americans, Hispanics, and blacks have been hit pretty hard---silly people. Yah, and those old people in nursing homes, most with dementia, but they bought into this crazy thing also. If only they hadn't believed all those crazy, self-serving politicians and tossed away their rights! Stand up America---keep your right to kill everyone else with our diseases!!

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Ah yes---how stupid people are. Take those silly indigenous tribes deep in the Amazon, dying left and right because they have bought into this silly fake virus that they knew nothing about! Now that is how far this silly conspiracy has gotten. And the Native Americans, Hispanics, and blacks have been hit pretty hard---silly people. Yah, and those old people in nursing homes, most with dementia, but they bought into this crazy thing also. If only they hadn't believed all those crazy, self-serving politicians and tossed away their rights! Stand up America---keep your right to kill everyone else with our diseases!!

And, oh yes, those silly Israelis who thought they had it under control back in May, so they reopened their schools. Big mistake. Huge mistake!

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And, oh yes, those silly Israelis who thought they had it under control back in May, so they reopened their schools. Big mistake. Huge mistake!
May 1 — Israel had 16,000 cases out of 8.8 million, that equals 1,818 confirmed cases per million in population.

There is no State in the US that has less than 71,000 confirmed cases out of 1 million, and half of them have twice that. So we can rest easy knowing the people making this decision to reopen schools will pay attention to what happened in Israel and make the safety of the nation's people the highest priority. Right?

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
May 1 — Israel had 16,000 cases out of 8.8 million, that equals 1,818 confirmed cases per million in population.

There is no State in the US that has less than 71,000 confirmed cases out of 1 million, and half of them have twice that. So we can rest easy knowing the people making this decision to reopen schools will pay attention to what happened in Israel and make the safety of the nation's people the highest priority. Right?

I would certainly hope so.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You watch too much TV.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Congratulations. Now consider getting your information from better sources.

I have a brain. I do have the internet. I was in the medical field for 30 years, I have access to all sorts of medical information from bonafide Medical people. I have the Spirit of the Lord to guide me to all the correct information and to avoid the false conspiracy theories but to be wise to the truth. Though I do believe that God puts in authority whom He wants, it is also history that testifies to the fact that those people do not always live up to God's ideals---Saul was a total nutjob. You can fix ignorance, you can not fix stupid. Class is not buyable, you either have it or you do not. Same with dignity. Narcissim is not of God. Where do you get your info from, who forms your opinions?

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 6.14.31 PM.png

7 day moving average is around 221,000 new cases a day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Where do you get your info from, who forms your opinions?

The word of God, I hope. It's the Bible that teaches the world is under the devil's control, and he is the master of deception, with his minions the sorcerers of Babylon. The mass media and the political, medical, educational and allied industries fall within scope. So if you don't like 'conspiracy theory', then throw away the Bible. Otherwise, be not ignorant of the devil's schemes. Which part of that is hard for you to understand?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The word of God, I hope. It's the Bible that teaches the world is under the devil's control, and he is the master of deception, with his minions the sorcerers of Babylon. The mass media and the political, medical, educational and allied industries fall within scope. So if you don't like 'conspiracy theory', then throw away the Bible. Otherwise, be not ignorant of the devil's schemes. Which part of that is hard for you to understand?

The bible is truth----these conspiracy theories are mostly a bunch of garbage sent by Satan to have people live in fear. We do not live in fear, not even of Satan. We are to be wise, not stupid. What part of that do you not understand?

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The bible is truth----these conspiracy theories are mostly a bunch of garbage sent by Satan to have people live in fear. We do not live in fear, not even of Satan. We are to be wise, not stupid. What part of that do you not understand?

The wisdom of the world is foolishness to God. The sacred cows of science falsely so-called and the vain self-deceits and sorceries of Babylon, presented as the light of reason, are in truth just the unfruitful works of darkness. We shouldn't eat at the table of angels and demons, trying vainly to please the world. Covid-19 is a classic example of a bunch of conspired-up garbage sent by Satan to have people live in fear.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The wisdom of the world is foolishness to God. The sacred cows of science falsely so-called and the vain self-deceits and sorceries of Babylon, presented as the light of reason, are in truth just the unfruitful works of darkness. We shouldn't eat at the table of angels and demons, trying vainly to please the world. Covid-19 is a classic example of a bunch of conspired-up garbage sent by Satan to have people live in fear.

LOL!! You are one of those that won't believe it until you get it. You can go and foolishly pick up snakes---don't complain if you get bit. God doesn't keep the foolish from the consequences of their actions. God judges the heart---what kind of heart refuses such a simple thing as wearing a mask in order to help their fellow man? You may be able to see Jesus standing there and demanding His right to not wear a mask---I do not. Jesus was always about others, never self. You are under no obligation to be gracious for the sake of others. We live according to what our hearts dictate. It's a matter of who has that heart. I give mine to the Lord constantly.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 281169
7 day moving average is around 221,000 new cases a day.
Iran estimates up to 25 million virus cases since outbreak

If Iran's new estimate is even remotely close to being true you have to completely update the numbers. We have been operating with the understanding that these "confirmed numbers" are lower than the actual and have guesstimated they are 20% lower, but this new number from Iran is mind blowing. If it is true then I suspect many other countries have ridiculously low estimates like Russia, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, all of South America and Central America, etc

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But traditional contact tracing (which takes at least three days to carry out) would keep R0 below 1 only if COVID-19 tests and test results occur on the same day that a person develops symptoms, the model showed.

With the use of mobile app technologies, there could be a two-day delay in testing and the R0 would still dip below 1, as long as 80% of contacts are tracked down

Contact tracing won't curb COVID-19 spread if testing is too slow | Live Science

Upvote 0