Coronavirus Cases

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Bingo. A fact very seldom stated. The MSM would like you to believe COVID-19 is a standalone crisis instead of added onto already present situations. Like it is still flu season.

umm....no everyone else knows this, there is no mystery thats part of why the shutdown is, the disease itself is bad, but then add everything else normally going on.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
umm....no everyone else knows this, there is no mystery thats part of why the shutdown is, the disease itself is bad, but then add everything else normally going on.

You are going to argue just for the sake of arguing. I have no doubt if I say exactly what you wish to hear, I would have said something wrong, and still have to be corrected.

So why bother? I am wrong in your eyes. Okay, and accepted... have a wonderful day.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are going to argue just for the sake of arguing. I have no doubt if I say exactly what you wish to hear, I would have said something wrong, and still have to be corrected.

So why bother? I am wrong in your eyes. Okay, and accepted... have a wonderful day.

Because you seem to want to turn everything into covid19 isn't as bad or as scary when the fact is it's dangerous.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Because you seem to want to turn everything into covid19 isn't as bad or as scary when the fact is it's dangerous.

Sharks are dangerous... that's a fact. But the spectacle of Jaws couldn't be further from the truth.

What I am saying is based on the numbers we as the populace are presented. The only follow up question would be is why are the numbers wrong if it is more severe? That would imply they are hiding facts from us. Which again makes some want answers.

If someone could makes sense one way or another it would be awesome. The numbers suggest that far less than even a thousandth of one percent even got sick. Why all the alarm?

On the other hand if the professionals are expecting millions to die, why are they officially reporting such low numbers?

That right there are the makings of a conspiracy theory. According to such theory the entire world is reporting falsifiedidly low numbers to dupe us? Maybe keep us from panicking?

What is the justification?

(notice the question marks. One does not use question marks to state a belief)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sharks are dangerous... that's a fact. But the spectacle of Jaws couldn't be further from the truth.

What I am saying is based on the numbers we as the populace are presented. The only follow up question would be is why are the numbers wrong if it is more severe? That would imply they are hiding facts from us. Which again makes some want answers.

If someone could makes sense one way or another it would be awesome. The numbers suggest that far less than even a thousandth of one percent even got sick. Why all the alarm?

On the other hand if the professionals are expecting millions to die, why are they officially reporting such low numbers?

That right there are the makings of a conspiracy theory. According to such theory the entire world is reporting falsifiedidly low numbers to dupe us? Maybe keep us from panicking?

What is the justification?

(notice the question marks. One does not use question marks to state a belief)

HELLLO MCFLY!!!!! THINK it's only been going about a month, guess what there was a 60% increase in deaths yesterday jumping to JUST under 1, 000 deaths and that number and the number of new cases shows no sign of slowing down. this is just the start, yet your trying to compare it to other diseases?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
HELLLO MCFLY!!!!! THINK it's only been going about a month, guess what there was a 60% increase in deaths yesterday jumping to JUST under 1, 000 deaths and that number and the number of new cases shows no sign of slowing down. this is just the start, yet your trying to compare it to other diseases?

So how's the weather?

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So how's the weather?

*snorts* how mature, the facts don't lie, this is only getting started, and already it's progressing faster then most things, US is 1st place for total confirmed cases, first place for deaths in a single day, and third place for total death, and 3 1/4 times the confirmed case increase rate, so what part of that shouts, "This is nothing." plus add in hospitals at near max in NYC.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
*snorts* how mature, the facts don't lie, this is only getting started, and already it's progressing faster then most things, US is 1st place for total confirmed cases, first place for deaths in a single day, and third place for total death, and 3 1/4 times the confirmed case increase rate, so what part of that shouts, "This is nothing." plus add in hospitals at near max in NYC.

Figured I was already having a conversation with myself so why not?

Just in case, but probably not, so....
Coronavirus Cases

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Figured I was already having a conversation with myself so why not?

well you certainly arn't listening to anyone else here, just trying to downplay the crises as not as bad as the flu and such. you got your agenda to get things back to normal and health, economy and lives be danged. Had enough with trying to talk to someone with screwed up morals and priorities.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
well you certainly arn't listening to anyone else here, just trying to downplay the crises as not as bad as the flu and such. you got your agenda to get things back to normal and health, economy and lives be danged. Had enough with trying to talk to someone with screwed up morals and priorities.

Do you even know what I am saying?

OGC.f9e0ebe366099ea7544c3acc6686b1f6

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.