Ireland
✟13,117.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, since the Coronavirus had started to spread around the world I find my self quiet often in prayer and instead of praying a short prayer as I use to I am now praying for much longer on my knees and also being more earnest. I am now spending more time in the Bible and I feel that I just can’t get enough of Christ but want more and more of him. I praise and thank him much more now and I really find like he’s drawing me in and I’m very excited about this. I discovers the truth around 5 years ago but up until now I’ve had a hard time trying to have a relationship with God. Could you please tell me what you guys think about this.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our gracious and loving God knows how to wake us up.

This virus has revealed to a mostly comfortable world the something of the plight our brothers and sisters in Christ endure in less developed countries.

Some of these countries like in Africa lost 10s maybe hundreds of thousands of people each year from diseases we have found cures for.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,918.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone, since the Coronavirus had started to spread around the world I find my self quiet often in prayer and instead of praying a short prayer as I use to I am now praying for much longer on my knees and also being more earnest. I am now spending more time in the Bible and I feel that I just can’t get enough of Christ but want more and more of him. I praise and thank him much more now and I really find like he’s drawing me in and I’m very excited about this. I discovers the truth around 5 years ago but up until now I’ve had a hard time trying to have a relationship with God. Could you please tell me what you guys think about this.
Stay hungry and thirsty friend. For it is written:
Matt.5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Upvote 0