Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
What do you mean "why bother"? I am not just talking about domestic weappnization; as a matter of fact, I am talking about foreign attack.

It costs less money and energy to control people by something they believe is natural. Look at How obedient people were with respect to "social distancing". It's even a "thing" to accept our demise!

We have freely given up because of our lack of imagination and ignorance. That is why we never realize our mistakes until they are printed in history books. We worked hard to get to this point.

Your handicap is your logic and reason. You assume we will be logically culled according to your understanding of geopolitics. Do you realize as a layperson you are given a facade and illusion of choice?

You cannot fathom why this would be used for exploitation because you are not a psychopath, and likely have not encountered the trauma of one.

It doesn't matter that the virus can be defeated; the target is the mind - to make us beg for our demise and provide our consent as we continue to do.

Absolutely no they arent: people must be "watched over" by A nanny state lest there be total chaos. Humans have a mind, which is dangerous. It is why most people have been bred and socially conditioned to have the same reaction you have (to doubt the lengths of their exploitation). Robots do not protest, robots do not think outside of the coded box they are given.

Who told you this?

Dont you realize the entire world is already a willing slave? We are already psychologically and intellectually bred to be slaves and accept our place. And, those who don't align fully to that fate end up as pariahs For the rest of the population - by design.

The entire world is already a slave to a Beast system. It is already here now. Virus is meant to be a red herring for specie futures which, of course, I won't talk about since it's too "crazy for 'educated' minds"... yet a reality. Using a virus is easy because look at humans: they are scared pantsless over it. It provides as an entertaining show to have us run amok scared of a bogeyman - with no real direction.

You act as if these are not the same people that rape children (documented) and use their power to build programs that rival eugenics (documented). Or, do you even know about those? Consider yourself blessed you don't have the capacity to see how evil humans can be.

Humans have stunted our own understanding by having an idea of what is "reasonable" or logical governing human behavior.

Because they can, and we allow it. It's very simple; your logic and reasoning is your handicap.

YOU believe war is pointless but it is the thing that gets nations out of some debt, for example. It is unfortunate we l aypersons have such myopic views on what can and should be done, because it is precisely what keeps us as the slaves we don't realize we are.

We never listen, and we will continue to stay slaves as long as we let other created entities control and rule our spirit - as most of us do now.
I am controlled by the Lord Jesus, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The world system will fail completely. I will be led, guided and protected by Him. I look forward to the destruction of the world system that is coming. It will be replaced by the Kingdom of God. And He that dwells in heaven will laugh at the rulers of the world. Bring it on!

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I am controlled by the Lord Jesus, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The world system will fail completely. I will be led, guided and protected by Him. I look forward to the destruction of the world system that is coming. It will be replaced by the Kingdom of God. And He that dwells in heaven will laugh at the rulers of the world. Bring it on!

O.K.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I entertain everything

That’s your problem right there.

Perhaps earth is flat, perhaps universe is made out of cheese, perhaps stars are painted on canopy, perhaps lizard men run things around here, perhaps 5G satellites are just tuning in now to fry our brains, perhaps we are a sliver of a dream of a Gatorrian swamp lizard.

Thinking deeply about these does not mean you are enlightened and have an open mind.

Nor does it bring you any closer to truth, just gives you that cuddly feeling that you are “in the know”

But sure, let’s say you are tuned in better than the average Joe.

So what is going to happen later this year and next year that people on the streets do not predict ?

Let me guess. You are just going to put up some whafahahahd reason and not predict anything just saying you know but just decide not to tell like kids at kindergarten bluff each other.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well, of course the Most High wins, but most all of us humans don't know who He is - we think the one masquerading as Him is the Most High. So, of course it is common sense to think that entity will win in this dimension because we allow it to happen. We gave up centuries ago, and have settled for social acceptance and a facade of choice.

Those who are dark are doing their jobs; we are the ones who are lax. We do not act as wise as serpents; we give the benefit of the doubt to our oppressors, and we extol ignorance. We don't get the luxury to be outraged when we are exploited.

The Kingdom is already within us; the shenanigans that will come are distractions.

I don't know about that...we've had some very good Gosple teachers in my day and a fair share of charletons too and we are all living in the age of deception...and that's why His word tells us there will be a great spiritual awakening, an outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon us...before all is said and done for the demons on this earth...but we are way off topic here and should have this discussion in another thread.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
That’s your problem right there.

Perhaps earth is flat, perhaps universe is made out of cheese, perhaps stars are painted on canopy, perhaps lizard men run things around here, perhaps 5G satellites are just tuning in now to fry our brains, perhaps we are a sliver of a dream of a Gatorrian swamp lizard.

Thinking deeply about these does not mean you are enlightened and have an open mind.

Nor does it bring you any closer to truth, just gives you that cuddly feeling that you are “in the know”

But sure, let’s say you are tuned in better than the average Joe.

So what is going to happen later this year and next year that people on the streets do not predict ?

Let me guess. You are just going to put up some whafahahahd reason and not predict anything just saying you know but just decide not to tell like kids at kindergarten bluff each other.

Since you already think you know, why did you ask?

By the way, what I actually said was, "I entertain everything without necessarily accepting it. I can see why you left that part out...

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I don't know about that...we've had some very good Gosple teachers in my day and a fair share of charletons too and we are all living in the age of deception...and that's why His word tells us there will be a great spiritual awakening, an outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon us...before all is said and done for the demons on this earth...but we are way off topic here and should have this discussion in another thread.

O.K.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
By the way, what I actually said was, "I entertain everything without necessarily accepting it.

When you entertain everything as possible your mental faculties are starting to lose what we term reality whatever you accept whatever current YouTube nonsense you come across or not.

Also most of the stuff is contraindicated anyway. Can we really be ruled by Lizardmen if we are actually psionically controlled from Venus ?

Hard choices of imaginary challenges you must face every second.

There might be better and healthier ways to spend your time.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
When you entertain everything as possible your mental faculties are starting to lose what we term reality whatever you accept whatever current YouTube nonsense you come across or not.

You are projecting your own mental handicaps onto me.

Also most of the stuff is contraindicated anyway. Can we really be ruled by Lizardmen if we are actually psionically controlled from Venus ?

Hard choices of imaginary challenges you must face every second.

There might be better and healthier ways to spend your time.

It is a lot healthier than dismissing everything that doesn't fit into my finite reality - only to cry about the state of affairs some years later. Or worse, I get someone killed by my ignorance, incredulous mentality and general dependence on a status quo that changes every half generation.

If you are incapable of entertaining everything without necessarily accepting it, you don't just extrapolate that to everyone who exists: some people can walk and chew bubble gum at the same time. Your aversion to going deeper (because it isn't worth it considering what you take as reality) is a revelation of your fear of the unknown - like most humans. That fear is one of the exploitable qualities that has kept ignorant and controlled for centuries. We allow it based on how much we depend on acceptance, status quo and the limits of our mental capacity. Don't actively participate in the oppression of humanity by remaining easy to amaze - having never found anything amazing beyond what you accept as reality.

Humans should think more of themselves; maybe then we won't be easy prey, and attack the people that have warned us about the predators.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Humans should think more of themselves; maybe then we won't be easy prey, and attack the people that have warned us about the predators.

In this piece of silly analogy you would be the guy who shouts “Beware of the mighty grasshoppers they might be psionic monsters, Beware of the Dolphins they might drag you to the deeps, Beware of the ducks because they might have poison attacks, Beware of the seagulls because they might carry you to the sea and drown you etc. ad infinitum

Then we someone actually gets eaten by a saber tooth you would be the first one saying you told how dangerous they were and totally knew this would happen and warned against it because your warning number 64855427482538 totally predicted this.

Totally useless. Perhaps you should stick to your other skill set you mentioned previously that included bubblegum.

Well at least this thread is in proper forums now amid all the other alternative reality threats and can be ignored and left to die.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
In this piece of silly analogy you would be the guy who shouts “Beware of the mighty grasshoppers they might be psionic monsters, Beware of the Dolphins they might drag you to the deeps, Beware of the ducks because they might have poison attacks, Beware of the seagulls because they might carry you to the sea and drown you etc. ad infinitum

Then we someone actually gets eaten by a saber tooth you would be the first one saying you told how dangerous they were and totally knew this would happen and warned against it because your warning number 64855427482538 totally predicted this.

Totally useless. Perhaps you should stick to your other skill set you mentioned previously that included bubblegum.

Well at least this thread is in proper forums now amid all the other alternative reality threats and can be ignored and left to die.

Ok.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pretty obviously correct this is staged. Literally everything they were afraid of happening with this virus hasn't happened. It's actually just a little worse than the normal flu. The fact the quarantine is still ongoing is just a power grab with numerous officials overplaying their hand. Those who have opened early aren't having issues. The cabal wants so bad to screw over the economy, they're willing to sacrifice the needs of their own supporters over this.

The Japanese online were laughing months early that this was a huge nothing-burger, and they were right. Whatever happened in China and Iran and Italy, didn't happen here or in other nations the same way.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: gentlejah
Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I entertain everything without necessarily believing it because one of the most exploitable things is a closed mind. The severity in danger comes if one closes one's own mind; it's even more of a feat if you can get the closed mind to believe it is open.

Delusion, illusions, lies and ignorance are far worse than any conspiracy theory - especially when one willingly chooses these things.

As far as religion, I don't follow institution that has other humans choose what is spiritually appropriate for other humans; there are too many "denominations" in religions for sanity to find light. The Most High is who He is, and the Redeemer is who He is.

Religion and conspiracy theory are two peas in a pod, but ignorance, logic and reason also mess up the sovereign mind as well - even to a higher degree than religion and conspiracy theory (since the logicians and reasonable are under the impression they are correct).
100% agree. This is why I left organized Christianity behind; it's become a stumbling block for pharisees who have taken their eyes off Christ. If you have read scripture, accepted salvation accordingly, and are striving to following the Holy Spirit the rest is all window dressing.

Also, being open minded to things that defy the mainstream narrative is critical to finding truth. Because it's becoming increasingly obvious that The Powers That Be are deeply invested in pushing lies at levels that will cause people to absolutely lose it if they see all the lies at once.

• Agree
Reactions: Kaon
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
100% agree. This is why I left organized Christianity behind; it's become a stumbling block for pharisees who have taken their eyes off Christ. If you have read scripture, accepted salvation accordingly, and are striving to following the Holy Spirit the rest is all window dressing.

Also, being open minded to things that defy the mainstream narrative is critical to finding truth. Because it's becoming increasingly obvious that The Powers That Be are deeply invested in pushing lies at levels that will cause people to absolutely lose it if they see all the lies at once.

So because Christ and His Church don't support your delusions, you abandoned Christ and His Church.

Yeah, that's reasonable.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Organized christianity is basically a social club where like minded people gather together to praise their man created/lead religion.

"On this rock I will build My Church and the gates of Hades cannot prevail against it."

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
"On this rock I will build My Church and the gates of Hades cannot prevail against it."

-CryptoLutheran

The physical visible church is not the one being built, oh it is being built, but it is not Christ church, He is speaking of in that verse.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No 5G in Japan and serious levels of CV19...

You'd need RELIABLE data in order to make that kind of claim. And when it comes to 'covid' stats, there IS NO reliable data. They don't even know what they're looking for. Don't even know what a 'virus' is. Plus no causal link to symptoms.

Painfully obvious, the disgraceful wilful ignorance of the masses earns them only wrath and more delusion. And here it comes, get ready, be vigilant.

Upvote 0