Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As a "conspiracy realist" myself, i know there's a lot of crazy stuff out there too, or partial truths brought to you by barking buffoons like Alex Jones, and infiltration by the Flat Earth Society, and by neo nazis, and all kinds of lunatics...
It's quite a mess..
So if you're out to ridicule the truth seekers, you've got plenty of ammunition to choose from..

Indeed there most definitely a lot of "stuff" out there that's just...well...out there LOL.

Yeah...not into Alex Jones, my world is not flat, and the Nazies have been in the US (and elswhere) since project paperclip.

• Agree
Reactions: gentlejah
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Link to those patents please? It's quite a claim to infer these are designer viruses. I'd like to see that evidence.

Links to US patents...look them up...they aren't invisible or hidden from anyone...they are public knowledge.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes well we all know where the term "conspiracy theory" came from...to prevent questioning the narrative of the JFK murder...and has been used ever since to shut down anyone who questions the narrative...get over it already...people who question the MSM narrative are now referred to as conspiracy realists...they infiltrate the dis and mis information narrative pushed by the MSM...and enlighten others with facts...not the tall tales of the MSM.

This is worth repeating... it is amazing how people have let this become a word of derision when conspiracy is an actual crime (in the States). Everytime I hear it used I wonder greatly if the people are old enough to remember Kennedy's speech, or if they have the wherewithal to research it.

It is why we are repeating some dangerous history right now: no one wants to see it, and C.T. is an excellent projection tactic to save ones own psyche from collapsing under the new found gravity of a reality thought impossible. It hurts everyone, because by the time people see what is going on, it is already too late.

Of course, everyone *knows* after the fact, but never before - we fight mighty hard not to know before. Humans are predictably fearful of what we don't understand, so the phrase of derision is more to protect the psychology person hearing it (not the messenger).

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is worth repeating... it is amazing how people have let this become a word of derision when conspiracy is an actual crime (in the States). Everytime I hear it used I wonder greatly if the people are old enough to remember Kennedy's speech, or if they have the wherewithal to research it.

It is why we are repeating some dangerous history right now: no one wants to see it, and C.T. is an excellent projection tactic to save ones own psyche from collapsing under the new found gravity of a reality thought impossible. It hurts everyone, because by the time people see what is going on, it is already too late.

Of course, everyone *knows* after the fact, but never before - we fight mighty hard not to know before. Humans are predictably fearful of what we don't understand, so the phrase of derision is more to protect the psychology person hearing it (not the messenger).

I agree and will add...people don't like their comfort zone messed with...they don't want to be wrong...and it's much easier to get people to believe a lie, then it is to change their mind about it.

Now if enough lies are exposed...do you think people will begin to figure things out? Well all I can say is that many of the channels I watch have had their subscriptions rise significantly and daily for the past few weeks...as well as people in around me...many asking me what's going on...people know this is about something much bigger than the virus...it's not making sense. The numbers just aren't warrenting this massive world shut down...I mean seriously...

Here is my provincial stats(pop just under 1 million)...959 tested positive since the first positive test...big scary number....except of those 592 have recovered and 29 have died (most of whom were in nursing homes with underlying conditions) so in reality we only have 338 people actually ill with the virus and 10 of those are in hospital (no where near overwhelmed or lacking in supplies) yet everything is closed down...beaches, parks, government offices, restaurants...well you know the drill and signs everywhere telling you to stay home...this is not a pandemic...it's a lie.

https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/data/

https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/data/

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Indeed there most definitely a lot of "stuff" out there that's just...well...out there LOL.

Yeah...not into Alex Jones, my world is not flat, and the Nazies have been in the US (and elswhere) since project paperclip.
With the ongoing replacement migration in (previously) white countries it's no surprise to see white nationalism growing.
But you'll find an increasing number of Hitler fans among them too..
Not geriatric paperclip nazis, but neo nazis.
They may be plants, infiltrators, to ruin the cause of the whites, of which many are Christians, who just want to keep what's left of their culture.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
With the ongoing replacement migration in (previously) white countries it's no surprise to see white nationalism growing.
But you'll find an increasing number of Hitler fans among them too..
Not geriatric paperclip nazis, but neo nazis.
They may be plants, infiltrators, to ruin the cause of the whites, of which many are Christians, who just want to keep what's left of their culture.

It's about power and control...which is in the hands of the most elite families for generations...they want war and division, they want us separated by race, religion, gender, sexual preference, culture anything to create division instead of recognizing we are all Gods creation.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I worry about the children.
Worry is not going to help them. Truth will help them. Love will help them. Giving into to fear and groundless conspiracy theories will not.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Lay blame where it belongs...after all...Fauci stated back in 2017 this would happen during the Trump administration and funded the Wuhan lab millions to develop the virus for which Bill Gates owns the PATENT and the one for SARS...etc...and the patents for the vaccines...but those are just coincidences.
I did not know that you could patent a virus.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
The ones who care are ones who lost loved ones all over the world...they want and desrve answers about why this happened...especially considering the countries that support the WHO with millions of dollars to prevent these things from spreading past the source...and they failed...they failed the world and all those who died because of it...so yeah...people do care and deserve justice too.
The world is the world and it is not going to change. Coronavirus is nothing compared with the Spanish Flu. Short term greed blinds the world to the problems of globalisation. Australia can't even make a car tyre any more. China waved dollar signs under Nixon's nose. He ignored China's persecution of Christians and denial of human rights. The world turned on South Africa to defeat apartheid. Great. South Africa is now a basket case. Australia recognised China before anyone else! Never let ethics get in the way of an export opportunity. China has outsmarted and outworked the rest of the world. The Corona virus has at least woken people up to this tremendous failure of common sense.

If the world had even a modicum of common sense, it would not have shut down essential industries and let China control everything. As always, Mr and Mrs Average have no idea. They just buy "made in China" because its cheap.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I used to work on a high powered microwave transmitter. They can be dangerous if the power levels are sufficient. However, if there was sufficient power to damage the brain, your skin would be burning. There is far more ionising radiation emitted by the sun. By the time you get to a hundred years old, you might have been exposed enough to cause some cell damage. Worry kills far more people than any virus or pandemic. So do car accidents, alcohol and drug abuse and suicide. I don't know that there is a vaccine for any of those things.

• Informative
Reactions: Zanting
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The world is the world and it is not going to change. Coronavirus is nothing compared with the Spanish Flu. Short term greed blinds the world to the problems of globalisation. Australia can't even make a car tyre any more. China waved dollar signs under Nixon's nose. He ignored China's persecution of Christians and denial of human rights. The world turned on South Africa to defeat apartheid. Great. South Africa is now a basket case. Australia recognised China before anyone else! Never let ethics get in the way of an export opportunity. China has outsmarted and outworked the rest of the world. The Corona virus has at least woken people up to this tremendous failure of common sense.

If the world had even a modicum of common sense, it would not have shut down essential industries and let China control everything. As always, Mr and Mrs Average have no idea. They just buy "made in China" because its cheap.

Corruption there is...I do agree...but otherwise you seem to think all will carry on...I disagree...I see hope you see that hopeless, helpless existence...where the people have no control and the powers that be will over come the good and Godly...I just don't see that at all...God wins and His army is big.

Now I could very well be wrong, but that's the impression I get.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
I did not know that you could patent a virus.

Viruses are just protein sequences. If you can make a chain of amino acids/proteins that behave as viruses, then you have manufactured biotechnology.

Since it isn't natural, it is considered technology. If we can genetically modify organisms (like sugar beets, wheat, corn or rice) then of course we can manufacture viruses. The disease agencies of the world hold weaponized virus patents in their archives and vaults.

I am glad you said you simply didn't know instead of saying it was a conspiracy..
It wastes so much less time.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Corruption there is...I do agree...but otherwise you seem to think all will carry on...I disagree...I see hope you see that hopeless, helpless existence...where the people have no control and the powers that be will over come the good and Godly...I just don't see that at all...God wins and His army is big.

Well, of course the Most High wins, but most all of us humans don't know who He is - we think the one masquerading as Him is the Most High. So, of course it is common sense to think that entity will win in this dimension because we allow it to happen. We gave up centuries ago, and have settled for social acceptance and a facade of choice.

Those who are dark are doing their jobs; we are the ones who are lax. We do not act as wise as serpents; we give the benefit of the doubt to our oppressors, and we extol ignorance. We don't get the luxury to be outraged when we are exploited.

The Kingdom is already within us; the shenanigans that will come are distractions.

• Agree
Reactions: Arbown
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Viruses are just protein sequences. If you can make a chain of amino acids/proteins that behave as viruses, then you have manufactured biotechnology.

Since it isn't natural, it is considered technology. If we can genetically modify organisms (like sugar beets, wheat, corn or rice) then of course we can manufacture viruses. The disease agencies of the world hold weaponized virus patents in their archives and vaults.

I am glad you said you simply didn't know instead of saying it was a conspiracy..
It wastes so much less time.
Having checked into this further, it seems that far from wanting to engage in biological warfare, it's an attempt to find a cure. Weaponised? Why bother? The powers of the world have far easier and more reliable ways to kill every living thing, proven and tested on real people. Viruses can be defeated. Not so a nuclear armed hypersonic missile. Not this week anyway.

People are much easier and cheaper to produce than Robots. A conquering nation needs survivors to enslave so that they can do the work that led the nation to be attacked in the first place. For example, Australia is good at mining and agriculture. Why kill off all the potential workers with a virus? It make no sense. China would destroy Australia's military in a few days, march in and take over in weeks. And again, why bother? They already buy stuff cheap and send it back as finished goods. War is pretty pointless when you can enslave a nation economically without firing a shot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
The

The world is not going to change. God is in the process of destroying the world and bringing in the Kingdom of God. Lord Jesus has already defeated the world. It's time the western Church came to the show and enforced the victory Lord Jesus has won. What I do not see is the world system meekly submitting. Satan is raging because he knows that his time is short.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Having checked into this further, it seems that far from wanting to engage in biological warfare, it's an attempt to find a cure. Weaponised? Why bother?

What do you mean "why bother"? I am not just talking about domestic weaponization; as a matter of fact, I am talking about foreign attack.

The powers of the world have far easier and more reliable ways to kill every living thing, proven and tested on real people.

It costs less money and energy to control people by something they believe is natural. Look at How obedient people were with respect to "social distancing". It's even a "thing" to accept our demise!

We have freely given up because of our lack of imagination and ignorance. That is why we never realize our mistakes until they are printed in history books. We worked hard to get to this point.

Viruses can be defeated. Not so a nuclear armed hypersonic missile. Not this week anyway.

Your handicap is your logic and reason. You assume we will be logically culled according to your understanding of geopolitics. Do you realize as a layperson you are given a facade and illusion of choice?

You cannot fathom why this would be used for exploitation because you are not a psychopath, and likely have not encountered the trauma of one.

It doesn't matter that the virus can be defeated; the target is the mind - to make us beg for our demise and provide our consent as we continue to do.

People are much easier and cheaper to produce than Robots.

Absolutely no they arent: people must be "watched over" by A nanny state lest there be total chaos. Humans have a mind, which is dangerous. It is why most people have been bred and socially conditioned to have the same reaction you have (to doubt the lengths of their exploitation). Robots do not protest, robots do not think outside of the coded box they are given.

A conquering nation needs survivors to enslave so that they can do the work that led the nation to be attacked in the first place.

Who told you this?

Dont you realize the entire world is already a willing slave? We are already psychologically and intellectually bred to be slaves and accept our place. And, those who don't align fully to that fate end up as pariahs For the rest of the population - by design.

For example, Australia is good at mining and agriculture. Why kill off all the potential workers with a virus? It make no sense. China would destroy Australia's military in a few days, march in and take over in weeks.

The entire world is already a slave to a Beast system. It is already here now. Virus is meant to be a red herring for specie futures which, of course, I won't talk about since it's too "crazy for 'educated' minds"... yet a reality. Using a virus is easy because look at humans: they are scared pantsless over it. It provides as an entertaining show to have us run amok scared of a bogeyman - with no real direction.

You act as if these are not the same people that rape children (documented) and use their power to build programs that rival eugenics (documented). Or, do you even know about those? Consider yourself blessed you don't have the capacity to see how evil humans can be.

Humans have stunted our own understanding by having an idea of what is "reasonable" or logical governing human behavior.

And again, why bother?

Because they can, and we allow it. It's very simple; your logic and reasoning is your handicap.

They already buy stuff cheap and send it back as finished goods. War is pretty pointless when you can enslave a nation economically without firing a shot.

YOU believe war is pointless but it is the thing that gets nations out of some debt, for example. It is unfortunate we l aypersons have such myopic views on what can and should be done, because it is precisely what keeps us as the slaves we don't realize we are.

We never listen, and we will continue to stay slaves as long as we let other created entities control and rule our spirit - as most of us do now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't matter that the virus can be defeated; the target is the mind - to make us beg for our demise and provide our consent as we continue to do.

And you don’t think conspiracy theories and religion doesn’t mess up with your mind ?

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
And you don’t think conspiracy theories and religion doesn’t mess up with your mind ?

Conspiracy theory was a phrase created to discredit people who speak out against alphabet soup agencies and their practices. Conspiracy is a crime in the States.

I entertain everything without necessarily believing it because one of the most exploitable things is a closed mind. The severity in danger comes if one closes one's own mind; it's even more of a feat if you can get the closed mind to believe it is open.

Delusion, illusions, lies and ignorance are far worse than any conspiracy theory - especially when one willingly chooses these things.

As far as religion, I don't follow institution that has other humans choose what is spiritually appropriate for other humans; there are too many "denominations" in religions for sanity to find light. The Most High is who He is, and the Redeemer is who He is.

Religion and conspiracy theory are two peas in a pod, but ignorance, logic and reason also mess up the sovereign mind as well - even to a higher degree than religion and conspiracy theory (since the logicians and reasonable are under the impression they are correct).

Upvote 0