• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

corona virus questions

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
this from another forum:

"Just wondering about the timing....

I have been wondering for several weeks:
It seems to me there is an amazing amount of "unusual timing" around this coronavirus event. First the whole attempt to remove Trump fell flat -- and then shortly thereafter the virus blooms on the world scene and spreads at an amazing rate. I am 73 and lived through numerous "flu" and virus events and this one has an amazing amount of attention: especially in the massive decline in the stock market and media attention. So I am left to wonder: could there be a Hegalian process in play here? You know, have a set plan to introduce a solution, a plan that people won't accept and then a situation so harsh that the people quickly accept the original solution. Just wondering in light of the last three years and the amount of fervor to yank a duly elected president from his office. Just wondering ."

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟952,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My son just heard of a French treatment for covid-19. The whole process takes about six days. It reminded both of us of an episode of The Beverly Hillbillies,
The Common Cold (S4 E15, 1965)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Today on the news the humane society talked about adoption of the cats and dogs.
My words for what they said
"Because of the current situation with the virus
If you come to adopt a cat you can mingle with them but if you wish to adopt a dog you will be placed in an isolated room with a dog you choose to check out"
This seems very telling to me.

Upvote 0