Corona virus: Indian Church in lockdown.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

ei

“I WAS SO HAPPY TO RECEIVE THIS HELP!”: YOUR PRAYERS AND GIFTS CAN KEEP THE INDIAN CHURCH ALIVE
In India, Christians are considered the lowest in society – and so the lockdown measures that the Indian government has introduced to combat the coronavirus outbreak are having a devastating impact on them. A lot of persecuted Christians have lost their income, and are overlooked when aid is distributed.

Reaching these believers is harder than ever but, thanks to your ongoing support, Open Doors partners are doing what they can to provide the most basic of needs to your persecuted family: food.

Suraj* was desperate when he stopped being able to earn money because of the lockdown. “I felt helpless and really prayed hard to God. I asked Him if He could open the door so that we could get food to survive. Suddenly, my pastor prayed and said that an organisation had dropped off groceries and other daily necessities for families hit by this crisis. Thank you so much! I was so happy to receive this help!”

PLEASE PRAY:
  • That Open Doors partners will be able to reach those in most need, bringing them food and hope
  • That God would give faith and resilience to those suffering the effects of the lockdown around the world.

*Name changed for security reasons
opendoors.usa

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,759.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Pray for protection of Indian and Indian church away from the Covid-19, at least the increasing tendency may be slow. If losing control ,the disaster of India will maybe be more serious than other countries. May God save India and save the whole world. We have sinned against the Lord, we have woe. Lord Please show your mercy and tell us what your intention is for the disaster.

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0