Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The small groups that are behind the campaign that persuaded a prestigious Catholic seminary in the US capital to rescind its invitation to Fr Martin have grown over the last few years. They make up a Catholic cyber-militia that include “news” organizations like the Detroit-based “Church Militant” and bloggers such as Fr John Zuhlsdorf, an American priest known as “Fr Z” who, strangely enough, is incardinated in (that is, belongs to) an Italian diocese, but lives in the United States.

From the once trust-worthy, now modernist/cafeteria catholic infested La Croix: Catholic Cyber-Militias and the New Censorship - La Croix International
Via FishEaters Forum: https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=79551

I'm not necessarily a fan of either of the TradCats listed above, but I'm sure pretty sure they'd label me and FishEaters as part of a "cyber-militia."

But anyways, "cyber-militia." Pretty cool eh?

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
There are lots of people here that go to or used to go to Fisheaters. I would not worry about the insane things people say.
What do you mean? I'm being funny here!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums