• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Conversion of the Jews and Antichrist

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Rhamiel, Sep 8, 2017.

1. stuart lawrence

stuart lawrence Well-Known Member

+1,577
    Christian
    Single
    I will bring back my exiled people Israel
    They will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them
    They will plant vineyards and drink their wine
    They will make gardens and eat their fruit
    I will plant Israel in their own land
    Never again to be uprooted
    From the land i have given them
    Says the Lord your God
    Amos 9:14&15

2. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Member of the Round Table

+8,536
    Catholic
    Single
    yep
    but you view it in a worldly way
    just as the Jews were expecting the Messiah to be an earthly king, a warlord
    you expect Israel to be an earthly kingdom instead of the Church, the Spiritual Kingdom of God led by His vicar on earth

3. stuart lawrence

+1,577
    Christian
    Single
    It is you my friend who view this in an earthly way.
    Ezekiel 36:16-24 could only possibly refer to Jews, as can zech ch12
    So could much other scripture.
    To be frank. I can't be bothered to write it all out, your mind is closed, more invigorating debates elsewhere. One verse will do:

They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the gentiles, UNTIL( until) the times of the gentiles are fulfilled
    Luke21:24

4. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Member of the Round Table

+8,536
    Catholic
    Single
    your love of the modern nation state of Israel does not have Biblical roots but rather dates back to 20th century evangelicals who learned it from the Scofield Bible, Dispensationalism is a heresy and was made up repetitively recently, with it being imagined in the 1800's and really fleshed out in the early to mid 1900's

5. stuart lawrence

+1,577
    Christian
    Single
    There is an intellectual Christianity led of the academic mind, and a christianity led of the Holy Spirit. Two different things