Controversy erupts over 'demonic' art displayed at Christian school in South Africa

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The man in the video is right. By having this in the school, they're bringing the devil into the school and it will be reflected in everyone's behavior.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The artwork's theme is Satanic. But, Satan is the father of lies, so of coarse anyone involved in this type of worship will follow the leader. (And say it's not Satanic.)

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Go to a gallery to see this shock art. It has no place in a children's Christian school. Seriously, it's well known that these so-called artists do this to get their name on the map. And even if they succeed, it's like 15 minutes of fame.
The artwork's theme is Satanic. But, Satan is the father of lies, so of coarse anyone involved in this type of worship will follow the leader. (And say it's not Satanic.)

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Go to a gallery to see this shock art. It has no place in a children's Christian school. Seriously, it's well known that these so-called artists do this to get their name on the map. And even if they succeed, it's like 15 minutes of fame.
I watched the video and saw the bible pages torn up and place beneath the carved head of Satan. If that isn't Satanic, then nothing is. God and Jesus portrayed as Ronald McDonald--it's complete blasphemy. I can't imagine why any school (especially a Christian school) would have that anywhere near their property.

• Winner
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,668,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I watched the video and saw the bible pages torn up and place beneath the carved head of Satan. If that isn't Satanic, then nothing is. God and Jesus portrayed as Ronald McDonald--it's complete blasphemy. I can't imagine why any school (especially a Christian school) would have that anywhere near their property.
You are exactly right. But common sense is not so common anymore.

• Agree
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I feel like this is near:
Revelation 2:10
10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.

As Satanism and Atheism grows, I feel that many devout Christians will be put to the test. "Tolerence" has become a demonic term--forcing people to accept the ungodly.

Upvote 0