Private
✟29,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think there's a section here on CF where creative types can spam their projects out instead of honeypotting like what you do in threads like this.
Hey, you're the same one who skirted my questions on someone else's post, and then immediately deleted your comments! --Please don't do that here.

Firstly, I'm not interested in spamming anything, but would certainly love to promote any work that I believe is good, just like anyone should.

Secondly, I like to learn from other people's opinions, especially on such materials as comic books, which can be very subjective.

Thirdly, your use of the terms 'honeypot' and 'spam', only serve to demonstrate your prejudice against me.

You're supposed to be a Christian, so what's really going on?

If it's cause I'm not Catholic (from our previous conversation), then you're going about it the wrong way!

Upvote 0

Religiot

Mar 15, 2020
Private
✟29,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It may convict people who are Christian in name only. I don't know if controversial is the right word.
Some people says it's too dark, others say it's antisemitic, etc.: I don't think those are true controversies in this comic book, because I think that if read carefully the reader will find all depictions justified; but I'm open to listening to criticism--that is the main reason for this post.

And yes, the primary purpose is to convict those who falsely profess Christianity, and to remind all Christians that Christ must be obeyed.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hey, you're the same one who skirted my questions on someone else's post, and then immediately deleted your comments! --Please don't do that here.

Firstly, I'm not interested in spamming anything, but would certainly love to promote any work that I believe is good, just like anyone should.

Secondly, I like to learn from other people's opinions, especially on such materials as comic books, which can be very subjective.

Thirdly, your use of the terms 'honeypot' and 'spam', only serve to demonstrate your prejudice against me.

You're supposed to be a Christian, so what's really going on?

If it's cause I'm not Catholic (from our previous conversation), then you're going about it the wrong way!
You misunderstand me. And, with all due respect, don't flatter yourself. I'm not offended as a Catholic.

I'm offended as a comic book fan.

Upvote 0

Religiot

Mar 15, 2020
Private
✟29,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You misunderstand me. And, with all due respect, don't flatter yourself. I'm not offended as a Catholic.

I'm offended as a comic book fan.
What did I do to offend you as a comic book fan?

And how have I flattered myself?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums