delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Now please follow along this controversy. The first 2 videos show a devasted France and the 3rd shows a pleasant France.

And here is where the controversy might possibily begin.

Let's say God and His fallen angels had a talk. God said one thing, the devils disagreed. God tried to reason and the devils disagreed. The devils in return says that this earth is theirs. That all that is on this earth is because they were the ones who created everything. However God disagrees. So after a not so pleasant discussion/argument between God and His Holy Angels and God's fallen angels, the devils decide to take matters into their own hands. They set out on the earth to destroy everything they believe they have created. They have said the earth and the everything in it was theirs and so they have full rights to destroy their own makings. However God tries to intervene but it occurs too late. The devils run out and begin destroying all that they believe is theirs for the destroying. After all, the devils are trying to play fair with God but since God said that the whole earth is not theirs, they are out to prove him wrong.

And so parts of the world begin crumbling. The devil and the devils' people go out into the world destroying the things which supposedly belonged to the devil and devils. The devils are unwilling to believe God and is out to prove Him wrong and they try to out trick God.

Well, after the wholeness of the earth or everything the devils believe they created has been destroyed because they want to prove a point to God, the earth is in semi ruins. And so they feel satisfied that all their aeons of work are now completely ruined and that because they may not be kings or rulers in the Millennium of God, they mock God by insinuating that God and His Own people can rebuild the things in which they want to enjoy life in. God approves. After a while, the people slowly regain their momentum and begin working on the earth again. Isaiah 2:4 "And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

Well here is where it can take two turns.

The first is: that the people do rebuild and rebuild well. During the Millenniel Reign, they excel the glory of the previous ways and they establish true Goodness on earth.

The second is: All the righteous people are taken up into Heaven, the rapture, for the 1000 year on Earth, the devils and the devils' people are left here on Earth to rebuid for themselves all that was ruined by themselves. After all, The Holy Bible does say that His Saints will Reign with Him for the thousand years. The devils and the devils' people look to one another and are astonished. They are not sure if they can rebuild France back to the way it was.

So they look to God and wonder what may have gone wrong...

You see... All thoughout History, it were God's own people who were the ones who did all the work. The kings, the Queens, the Rulers and the others, although they were appointed by God to be such, did very little manual labor. It were God's Own people who were the ones that did all the manual labor.

And so when the devils and the devils' people are left on earth with none of God's Own people, they will have to learn how to not be Kings, not be Queens, not be Rulers and learn how to be manual workers if what they said from the start, that all was created and built by them, is to be proven true.

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And it continues.... You see, Wickedness, the harlot of Babylon, may not be too concerned about her own welfare but in the negative welfare of the people of the earth. And that is why it is Written, "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Revelation 18:4 Plagues is not some form of Goodness. No, rather it is suffering and pain and misery. God's Angel is heard saying to come out of her that we be NOT partakers of what she is going to go through... And so Wickedness proves that she is unwilling to even help her own self but rather is more interested in destroying as many innocent people as she can....

So, after the earth is in semi-ruins and after the Kings of the Earth have sobered up after their drink with her wine of fornication, the people gather themselves in God's Strength to rebuild what the devils and the devils' people destroyed. And as the people begin coming out of Babylon and the one who sits as Queen over Babylon, people are spared her plagues while she continues sitting until she begins becoming concerned about her own welfare more than the destruction of the people...

And for some reason God's warning beforehand might be proven true:
"And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not." Revelation 2:21

Even God Himself gave her time to repent. God Himself has told her, obviously, that she should repent. But she repented not....

How she is going to sit as Queen over Babylon when people are running out of her for dear life to Good Heaven, is beyond me. Well.... maybe after all have left The Queen of Babylon will the rapture take place... leaving the earth in the semi-ruins it may be in at that time. And God, who is All Knowing, knows how many people will run out of Babylon.

How a fallen female angel could have become SO obstinate is beyond me. It may be her and her alone that is making this world so confused, dazed and lawless. In fact, isn't it the god of this world which keeps the hearts and minds blinded to the Truth of God? 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 "But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

The Woman on the Beast - Revelation 17

1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters: 2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So do we really think that all the Nation's same sex advocations is NOT of the filthiness of fornications?

And aren't they the ones who is much more 'obstinate' in changing their ways, or otherwise, repenting from their fornications..

So perhaps, to come out of her, Babylon, is to come out of every filthy fornicatory thing... and not a Nation or System of things.

And IF you look at it this way you may begin to wonder.... Was Paris France a place of High Filthy Fornication that suffered of the Plagues of The Queen of Babylon?

All the places or Nations which seem to be overthrown upside down, now days, seem to be places where this 'filthy fornication' is in abundance. But it is not something every person has NOT been warned about. And so the Angel says to come out of the Queen of Babylon's 'filthy Fornicatory' ways and spare YOURSELF of the plagues she will receive, if she does not repent of her fornication.

Isn't preventing contracting STD'S a good enough reason to NOT be promiscuous in filthy fornication ways??? You may not HAVE to be a Church going Christian in order to spare yourselves the plagues. All anyone needs to do is to keep themselves from PRACTICING THE FILTHY FORNICATION WAYS which ultimately will lead to STD'S anyways.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And so, another twist....

The Queen of Babylon may not be a fallen angel. It may be a human activity. The Queen of Babylon, who is also referred to as 'harlot and harlot' may be the attributes of the whoredom and harlotry of women in ancient pagan temple prostitution. And these human attributes, which any person can partake in, will keep the person who partakes in them, blinded to the Glorious Gospel of Christ.

And the plagues associated with and to such attributes will include STD'S.

Upvote 0

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It seems to me that there are many more people within this forum who would know more about fallen angels, their time in prison, their activities and such than myself. I don't really desire to look into the matters of such. But truly and certainly there are devils, and angels and righteous and unholy and wicked and perverse and saints and Godly and lying and treacherous and deceiving and angry and vengeful and disobedient and lovers of self and lovers of money and haters to all forms of righteousness and proud and lifted up and self seeking and loving and caring and nurturing and cautious and guarding and prepared and unprepared and always striving and always learning and sincere and forgiving and seeking and persisting and many others in this day and age we call the year 2016.

Upvote 0

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here is the generalized defintion of fornication:

Fornication
Fornication is generally consensual sexual intercourse between two people not married to each other. For many people, the term carries an overtone of moral or religious disapproval, but the significance of sexual acts to which the term is applied varies between religions, societies and cultures. The definition is often disputed.
Fornication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fornication
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess many people WOULD truly be considered 'fornicators' legally by wikipedia's generalized defintion.. as well as every other dictionary publication.

Regardless... in every nation and country you go, they will have their own standards of what 'outside' of marriage sex would be considered.. It may not be called 'fornication' but they will have a name for it especially by the noble ones of that Nation or Country or Tribe.

To me, fornication and promiscuity are almost identical. Although having many sexual partners may only be seen as fornication, promiscuity may have emotional and 'pay for sex' attributes attached to it. But for me, they kind of go hand and hand.

To have a few sexual partners in your life time, to me, would not be considered 'fornication' nor 'promiscuous'. But going out weekend after weekend going home with different people each weekend, might.

Besides, even Jesus' great great great.... great grandfather (on his Tribe of Judah side) named Judah did go and have sexual intercourse with a prostitute.

Genesis 38:15-18
"When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.
And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?
And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it?
And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him."

The 'natural use' of the woman, as in Romans 1:27 "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet." was an occurence which was going on even during the time of Jesus' Ministry on earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The natural use of the woman which Genesis 38 shows as having been occuring in the times of Judah and even in Jesus' time, is just that... The 'natural' use of the woman...

It is much more 'natural' for a male to penetrate a woman than a male's anus, even in the older days..

The men who 'left' the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men

Upvote 0

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And this is why they left the natural uses, both male and female...

Romans 1:21-25
"Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

So basically, they worshipped and served the creature, the creation, more than they worshipped or served the Creator of the creature and or the creation.

From this I can conclude that the first original homosexuals were probably ones who had false 'gods' in their lives. Those who 'worshipped and served' the creature or creation. If I was to serve a reptile or even another human being, that would make me vulnerable to fall into this category.

Human beings would fall into the category of 'creature' and 'creation'. And for me to serve and worship another 'human being' but NOT give thanks to God nor acknowledge God who created the human being, would make me vulnerable for having the lusts of my heart come fully into my life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Whether a person may consider themselves homo, bi, or hetero sexual, once they ask Christ Jesus or even God Himself to enter into their lives and help them get on God's True Path for the best life and future for themselves, God will prove to be Faithful and will complete it until the very end....

It's a personal 'talk' with God at that point and if God is asked, He does not refuse to help. The best future for a person's life can ONLY surely be provided for by God.

Upvote 0

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Money Can't Buy It
Annie Lennox
Money can't buy it, baby
Sex can't buy it, baby
Drugs can't buy it, baby
You can't buy it, baby

I believe that love alone might do these things for you
I believe in love alone yea yea
Take the power to set you free
Kick down the door and throw away the key
Give up your needs
Your poisoned seeds
Find yourself elected to a different kind of creed

I believe in the power of creation
I believe in the good vibration

Won't somebody tell me what we're coming to
It might take forever till we watch those dreams come true
All the money in the world won't buy you peace of mind
You can have it all but you still won't be satisfied

Money can't buy it, baby
Sex can't buy it, baby
Drugs can't buy it, baby
You can't buy it, baby

Now,
Hear this
Pay attention to me
'Cause I'm a rich white girl and it's plain to see
I got every kind of thing that the money can buy
Let me tell you all about it
Let me amplify
I got diamonds?
You heard about those
I got so many that I can't close my safe at night in the dark
Lying awake in a sick dream

I believe in the power of creation
I believe in the good vibration

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This 'thread' is in the Controversial Section of the Forum and so it may be 'controversial'. However, this thread may give a clearer Light as to the Love of God more than to the Words of God. Although some parts of what I have written may not fit succinctly into God's Holy Bible's terminology and/or definitions, getting a 'clearer' sight of God may help get a person come into that 'succinct' knowledge that is found in The Holy Bible.

Upvote 0

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And here is another question:

In your own opinion and estimation, which person would you think or believe would be 'more' acceptable to God?

1-A person who lives in a non-hurting, non-criminal, non-insulting, non-retributive, etc.., way....... yet has questions about God,

OR:

2-A person who says he/she believes in and loves God yet lives in a hurting, criminal, insulting, retributive, etc.., way?....

So although my speech may be fair and good, unless my life and my life's actions line up with my speech, I am legally a 'hypocrite'.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And here is another question:

In your own opinion and estimation, which person would you think or believe would be 'more' acceptable to God?

1-A person who lives in a non-hurting, non-criminal, non-insulting, non-retributive, etc.., way....... yet has questions about God,

OR:

2-A person who says he/she believes in and loves God yet lives in a hurting, criminal, insulting, retributive, etc.., way?....

So although my speech may be fair and good, unless my life and my life's actions line up with my speech, I am legally a 'hypocrite'.

Those who believe in and accept Jesus as their savior are saved.
Those who do that repent of their sins.
The extent of their sins are not judged in any way.

But to answer your question more directly:
God forgives you for not wanting to join
you local church. He'd still like to talk to
you personally though, when you get the time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

delaD3

Oct 24, 2016
pacific
✟15,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Those who believe in and accept Jesus as their savior are saved.
Those who do that repent of their sins.
The extent of their sins are not judged in any way.

But to answer your question more directly:
God forgives you for not wanting to join
you local church. He'd still like to talk to
you personally though, when you get the time.

So what is Ezekiel 18:24 all about?

Ezekiel 18:
19Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live. 20The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

21But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. 22All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live. 23Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

24But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die. 25Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal? 26When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die. 27Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive. 28Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die. 29Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the Lord is not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal?

30Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. 31Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? 32For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye."

John 14:
15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

And once again the strange word 'love' makes many to not know how to 'love' freely without terminologies and defined parameters...

Jesus said that He came so that He could give life and life more abundantly. To be a slave to sin and the wages of sin is NOT an abundant free life. Living away from those 'sins' enables a person to 'love' more freely within the separated life from those particular sins and wages...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes, so true.. no conjectures... is the word conjecture in God's Holy Bible by chance?
No but the concept of adding and subtracting from what is written is.

Revelation 22:18
New International Version
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.

1 Corinthians 4:6
New International Version
Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond what is written."

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And so, if human beings are unwilling to help the future of the world get better, the world will only get worse if they do not get any help from non-human beings.....
How far worse God is willing to let it become before he finally intervenes is the real question.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So what is Ezekiel 18:24 all about?

Ezekiel 18:
19Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live. 20The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

21But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. 22All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live. 23Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

24But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die. 25Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal? 26When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die. 27Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive. 28Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die. 29Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the Lord is not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal?

30Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. 31Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel? 32For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye."

John 14:
15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

And once again the strange word 'love' makes many to not know how to 'love' freely without terminologies and defined parameters...

Jesus said that He came so that He could give life and life more abundantly. To be a slave to sin and the wages of sin is NOT an abundant free life. Living away from those 'sins' enables a person to 'love' more freely within the separated life from those particular sins and wages...

Yes, the Old Testament had layers of rules.
The NT filled those voids with Grace.

Upvote 0