Controversial “Prophetess” doubles down on failed prophecies, insists Trump will remain president

marc b

Nov 2, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario
✟18,046.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I like Kat Kerr. I saw her video back in feb 2016 prophesying Trump will win despite the democrats feeling smug they had the election in their palm. Then it was taken down by youtube.

Then after Trump won, she prophesied Trump will have 2 terms, Pence will have 2, and whoever Pence endorses will have 2 terms. For a total of 24 God fearing years in the US.

It is too early to brush off prophesies of Trump having a 2nd term. Until someone is fully installed, God can divinely install anyone He wants. Until then, guard your hearts and your words.. or your words can come back to judge you.

This post is under a forum that believes in spiritual gifts, prophesies, and prophets. You don't belong here if you don't.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Prophetess" Kat Kerr reports that she was woken up at noon yesterday when God came into her bedroom, angry and screaming that nothing can stop his plan to keep Trump in the White House.

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1347554044055871489

Notice this comes from "right wing watch", a progressive (see marxist) organization.

They are taking her words (and others like her) to laugh at Christianity and pile Christians in with "political extremists" instead of people of faith in Christ...

Regardless of who is screaming at this woman (possibly demonic) the electoral college is who decides elections in this nation, and they have voted, and their vote has been certified in Congress.

Whether or not the vote itself was fraudulent, the end result is Trump did not win the electoral college (therefore not the presidency), and any objections raised prior to the electoral college vote were not given consideration in courts and/or were given consideration but found lacking in evidence.

Therefore, Americans need to begin looking forward, accepting the loss to Biden, and begin working now at the state level so that the irregularities that existed in the last election don't ever occur again.

What Christianity as a whole doesn't need, is to look like something we aren't, political dissidents.

While we may be disappointed, even angry at this election and how it was run, we who are Christians know that God has this one. Worldly power isn't our goal, but rather, to share our beautiful faith with the lost, in love. If that means persecution, count me in...

But God never fails His people who are truly His.

He will however turn His back if we start idolizing the state... which some are coming dangerously close to, at this point.

So I would call this woman just one more false prophet... and God is showing us this plain as day. We need to start trusting Him in every circumstance, and know that every circumstance is under His power. Including this one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

marc b

Nov 2, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario
✟18,046.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What Christianity as a whole doesn't need, is to look like something we aren't, political dissidents.

While we may be disappointed, even angry at this election and how it was run, we who are Christians know that God has this one. Worldly power isn't our goal, but rather, to share our beautiful faith with the lost, in love. If that means persecution, count me in...

But God never fails His people who are truly His.

He will however turn His back if we start idolizing the state... which some are coming dangerously close to, at this point.

I agree with this part of your post. But Kat Kerr and most prophets I've listened to are not idolizing the state. Most are trying their best to listen and follow what they believe is the will of the Lord. If they side with Trump, it's because they honestly believe that is who God is endorsing. Had they heard from God it is Biden, I'm sure they would be just as emphatic as they are now. So why not wait until the inauguration is over to see if they are right or wrong?

Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I agree with this part of your post. But Kat Kerr and most prophets I've listened to are not idolizing the state. Most are trying their best to listen and follow what they believe is the will of the Lord. If they side with Trump, it's because they honestly believe that is who God is endorsing. Had they heard from God it is Biden, I'm sure they would be just as emphatic as they are now. So why not wait until the inauguration is over to see if they are right or wrong?

What God decrees comes to pass... always.

When judgement comes, that judgement comes in the form of giving people over to their sins.. which is easily explained/seen in a Biden presidency.

Judgement is here... no amount of wishful thinking will stop it. But God is with His people, in every circumstance.

If she was true, she'd be saying that. Because there's no turning the clock back on this.

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

marc b

Nov 2, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario
✟18,046.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What God decrees comes to pass... always.

When judgement comes, that judgement comes in the form of giving people over to their sins.. which is easily explained/seen in a Biden presidency.

Judgement is here... no amount of wishful thinking will stop it. But God is with His people, in every circumstance.

If she was true, she'd be saying that. Because there's no turning the clock back on this.

again I agree with what you say, except that part where you specifically put a name. Don't be too invested with a person (or against a person). Be invested with The Person, what He does, and who He choses. So whoever He choses to be there, will sit there in the coming 4 years.

btw, I just noticed there are 2 threads on this subject. Unfortunate we are not discussing with the rest. I hope one of the mods will merge this 2.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
again I agree with what you say, except that part where you specifically put a name. Don't be too invested with a person (or against a person). Be invested with The Person, what He does, and who He choses. So whoever He choses to be there, will sit there in the coming 4 years.

btw, I just noticed there are 2 threads on this subject. Unfortunate we are not discussing with the rest. I hope one of the mods will merge this 2.

This thread is in Spirit filled forum, the other in controversial... they won't merge because this is a limited forum as to who can post.

• Haha
Reactions: marc b
Upvote 0

marc b

Nov 2, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario
✟18,046.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This thread is in Spirit filled forum, the other in controversial... they won't merge because this is a limited forum as to who can post.

oh...that explains. Thanks for pointing that out, I think i'll just stay here then. I can't stand dealing with cessationists. I've been laughed, ridiculed, screamed and literally finger pointed at in my evangelical church when my spiritual growth led me to Pentecostal beliefs.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
oh...that explains. Thanks for pointing that out, I think i'll just stay here then. I can't stand dealing with cessationists. I've been laughed, ridiculed, screamed and literally finger pointed at in my evangelical church when my spiritual growth led me to Pentecostal beliefs.

Sorry to hear that...

Spirit filled Christians come from every denomination, but you're right some denominations are more difficult to be openly Spirit filled than others.

Me personally I just figured I don't care what anyone thinks, my beliefs are based on my experiences with God, coupled with my understanding of Scripture, which also came from God. So I just don't let others bother me, although it's difficult to not let it get under your skin.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
There are no prophets or prophetess from God in this age. God has given us the Bible.

Your statement is in error according to the word of GOD

Acts 2:17-19 King James Version (KJV)
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Prove we are in the last days

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

Also show me when or where the sun has turned to darkness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Prove we are in the last days

that is for another thread
2 Peter 3 King James Version (KJV)

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

(you need to understand the cosmic week} but that is another thread topic
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Upvote 0

marc b

Nov 2, 2020
Ottawa, Ontario
✟18,046.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I thought i was here where i was.

This post is under a forum that believes spiritual gifts, prophesies, prophets etc. continues to this day.

You shouldn't be here if you don't. It derails the discussion.

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
"Prophetess" Kat Kerr reports that she was woken up at noon yesterday when God came into her bedroom, angry and screaming that nothing can stop his plan to keep Trump in the White House.

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1347554044055871489

Let me try to handle this delicately by discernment
She reports that she was woken up at noon yesterday when God came into her bedroom, angry and screaming that nothing can stop his plan to keep Trump in the White House.

Why was she sleeping at noon?
Why was she in her bedroom?
Why is a Prince of Peace angry, screaming and yelling that nothing can stop His plan?
Why would Jesus even broach such a subject?

Was she dressed yet?
Did she have her purple wig on yet?

Wasn't she just on a show not long ago produced by KCM called Flashpoint?
(Which my favorite prophet Dutch Sheets was also on)

Didn't KCM prophesied that the Covid-19 problem would be over by April?

I don't want to call her any names ... I'll just wait and see

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
There are no prophets or prophetess from God in this age. God has given us the Bible.
I suggest that by the 20th, you will be very embarrassed at declaring your unbelief so publicly.
Likewise the OP.

My wife and I are among the many prophetic intercessors in Britain who confidently believe that God has anointed Trump for the presidency, and have been praying and declaring accordingly.

Back in 2007, when praying for the 2008 presidential election, the Lord gave me a prophetic word, "The Lord has His Trump Card!"

Being British, I'd never heard of Trump, and additionally, not having a TV, we were even less likely to have heard the name. So the prophetic word didn't really make sense at the time, but like all prophetic words, I wrote it down and dated it.
Then suddenly, as he entered the 2016 election, Trump's name was all over the media, and the Lord confirmed that Trump had been brought forth to do a major work in America.

The last 4 years has been a constant running battle of deeply Satanic forces, including many ungodly Christians, all trying to destroy Trump and delegitimise his presidency. This has meant that most things Trump was anointed to do have been blocked completely or delayed. Nevertheless, among many other things, he has done amazing work in the Middle East with Israel, and also made major moves against abortion.
Additionally, there has been a deepening spiritual change within the man.

So as we prayed into the 2020 election, it became clear that God still had his hand on the man and there was still much to be done. And particularly, America must at all costs be protected from the deeply Satanic Democrat plans.
It was clear to anyone with discernment, that a Democrat win would be disastrous not just to the USA, but to Britain and the free world.

Therefore the brazen fraud conducted by the deep state and Democrat party in the Nov election came as quite a shock.
So when it became obvious that justice would continue to be denied to the majority of US voters, my wife and I went before the Lord again, to ask what was going on,and how we should pray.

As we enquired before Him, the Lord challenged us deeply as to whether we still believed the word he had given, or where we being swayed by words coming from Satan's delegation.

We therefore went back to contemplate the original word from 2007, "The Lord has his Trump card!"

Then suddenly my wife saw an aspect of the rhema word that we had never properly taken into account.
The accuracy of that 2007 prophecy had without a shadow of doubt been proven by the simple fact that Trump had win the presidency in 2016! But was there more to it?

Despite the first term, God has obviously not yet played that Trump card.
We know the Trump card hasn't been played from the fact that all other players are still in the game, and have spent the last 4 years denying Trump's legitimacy. And those same players, by cheating, are determined to throw Trump completely out of the game.

Anyone who plays cards would know the purpose of a trump card is to utterly wipe out your opponents, take all their money,and throw them out of the game. But trump cards are never played early in the game.
It's far better to let the game proceed because the longer you play, the higher the stakes get and the bigger the winnings!

Donald Trump is God's Trump card, and we are getting nearer by the day to when the Lord is going to play it and bring the house down!
Each day, more and more deep state players are exposing themselves, coming out of the woodwork, jumping into the game, hoping to share the glory.

And this is why God is taking his time. He wants the Satanic treachery to be exposed and destroyed.

I didn't see Kat Kerr's prophecy till yesterday, and I believe it clearly reveals God's will.

Upvote 0