United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Arikay said:
1) Fezz, are you going to commit false witness? I have already talked about that quote by Darwin being false.

Like Jesus is to christianity, Darwin is to evolution. You seem more protective over Darwin than Jesus(who is still alive and well).
Your weblinks do not have the source of my quotes. Perhapes you better check your references again.
My quote is much older. I know it does not totally confess to christianity, but he confesses that he was,...well, how do we say it,....insane!

Upvote 0

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Mechanical Bliss said:
Well I have neither seen nor heard of this series, but here's part of your problem. You are trying to educate yourself with pop-science on television rather than actually reading science textbooks and the peer-reviewed literature.
Not true. I read everything..

Upvote 0

Mike Flynn

Sep 19, 2003
✟2,069.00
Faith
Christian
FEZZILLA said:
changes its theories every year. Science is and has always been fallible. You need top put more trust in God then men of science. If Job 26:7,10 and Isaiah 40:22 can reveal that much science, why can't you trust the Genesis account has God's real words?
Your interpretations of scriptures are fallible as well Fezzilla, or do you claim to have a perfect understanding of them? I do trust Genesis account...just not your interpretation of it.

Why can't you trust what God has shown us in Creation? Is it not God who Created it?

Upvote 0

Arikay

HI
Jan 23, 2003
Visit site
✟21,317.00
Faith
Taoist
1) Darwin is not the same as Jesus, he just made the original idea popular.

2) Maybe re read and recheck those links. You are presenting a lie. Is it right or wrong to do that?

FEZZILLA said:
Like Jesus is to christianity, Darwin is to evolution. You seem more protective over Darwin than Jesus(who is still alive and well).
Your weblinks do not have the source of my quotes. Perhapes you better check your references again.
My quote is much older. I know it does not totally confess to christianity, but he confesses that he was,...well, how do we say it,....insane!

Upvote 0

FEZZILLA

Jun 24, 2003
Wisconsin
✟16,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
First off, before the dinosaur became a fossil it was a living dinosaur. When the asteroid hit the earth, the dinosaurs were all burnt to death. Acid rain then re-burned the earth killing all life again. And i know that no bird could have survived, so there goes the bird theory out the window.

Why should i stop there. Evolutionist claim the universe is eternal; yet they say it was formed by the big bang. A trillion year old universe is not eternal! So then we go back to the concept that "nothing" (which is non-existent) some how produce something. That is pathetic science..

NOTHING CANNOT CREATED SOMETHING BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST! What going to spark the life into nothing when nothing is all there is?

Everything was nothing before there was something.
Everything is something even if its notihing at all.
For nothingingness came from something;
And that something has always been there.
Without an infinite designer, nothing, could not have ever been.
For even nothing...is something.
~FEZZ

The question still remains: Did life come from an intelligent creator or did it arrive accidently by chance?
Your a christian, you answer it.

Take care gotta go;)

Upvote 0

Mechanical Bliss

Secrecy and accountability cannot co-exist.
Nov 3, 2002
A^2
Visit site
✟21,365.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Democrat
FEZZILLA said:
1.) Well then what will happen to all the birds in this deadly environment?
If you think modern birds were prevalent during the Cretaceous, you have no idea what you're talking about.

2.)If it is the strengh of a all the nuclear missles of the world then it must be very big.
It is very big: 170 km in diameter. It is listed on the link to the earth impact database I posted in a previous reply. You are just pulling the "size of Russia" thing out of your posterior.

3.)The key words in your sentince "I think."
No, he's right. It's in the Yucatan as listed on the aforementioned website.

5.)You need to realize that science changes its theories every year. Science is and has always been fallible. You need top put more trust in God then men of science. If Job 26:7,10 and Isaiah 40:22 can reveal that much science, why can't you trust the Genesis account has God's real words?
The Job passage reveals nothing not previously known at the time. The Isaiah passage contradicts modern science when taken literally as the earth infact does move, the sun does not.

I can't fathom the thought of a christian calling God a liar to His own creation.
That's exactly what you're doing every time you ignore facts.

"I was a young man with unformed ideas. I threw out queries, suggestions, wondering all the time over everything; and to my astonishment the ideas took like wildfire. People made a religion of them."
~Charles Darwin

The man confesses he was dream'in up Sh*t and you still trust his book "origins" over the Lords Holy Bible?
Why are you recycling this quote that was already shown to be false earlier in this very thread?

Typical creationist tactic: when lacking scientific knowledge or the facts relevant to the discussion, lie.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mike Flynn

Sep 19, 2003
✟2,069.00
Faith
Christian
FEZZILLA said:
First off, before the dinosaur became a fossil it was a living dinosaur. When the asteroid hit the earth, the dinosaurs were all burnt to death. Acid rain then re-burned the earth killing all life again. And i know that no bird could have survived, so there goes the bird theory out the window.

Why should i stop there. Evolutionist claim the universe is eternal; yet they say it was formed by the big bang. A trillion year old universe is not eternal! So then we go back to the concept that "nothing" (which is non-existent) some how produce something. That is pathetic science..

NOTHING CANNOT CREATED SOMETHING BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST! What going to spark the life into nothing when nothing is all there is?

Everything was nothing before there was something.
Everything is something even if its notihing at all.
For nothingingness came from something;
And that something has always been there.
Without an infinite designer, nothing, could not have ever been.
For even nothing...is something.
~FEZZ

The question still remains: Did life come from an intelligent creator or did it arrive accidently by chance?
Your a christian, you answer it.

Take care gotta go;)
First every scientific claim you make here cannot be drawn from the actual theories that are now in place. So this is all purely contrived.

Second. God used the process of evolution to form the man. This does not conflict with scriptures.

Read up on science Fezzilla, even if you want to make coherent arguments against it. In addition, talk to some theologans about your interpretations of your referenced scriptures....you might be surprised to see that there are better interpretations out there.

Upvote 0

Mechanical Bliss

Nov 3, 2002
A^2
Visit site
✟21,365.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Democrat
FEZZILLA said:
Time is up on the asteroid.
Evolution is proven wrong on this forum.
You've done nothing of the sort except in your own deluded mind.

None of you knew the asteroid theory nor could any of you defend it.
Many people here knew the meteorite impact in question and the evidence supporting it. People gave that information to you. However, since there are many impact craters on earth, and you didn't specify, obviously no one knew what you were talking about because you didn't even know what you are talking about. There is no single "asteroid theory"--you are making things up.

Yes, the burnt Dinosaur bones idea is mine (through divine gift).
More like through the gift of idiocy and ignorance.

You should all rejoice and praise the Lord! For you no longer have to bow down and be slaves to evolutionist!!
Evolution =/= atheism. This has been explained to you countless times even months ago when you first trolled here.

Christ has set you free from sin and has defended creation in Genesis has a literal account of history.
I study both Young earth creation and Satanic evolution; and i can assure you that creation destroys evolution scientifically!!:clap: :cool:
This coming from someone who doesn't know what he's talking about.

How old are you anyway? You are either quite young which explains your unjustified, naive attitude, or you are old and simply uneducated.

Upvote 0

Mechanical Bliss

Nov 3, 2002
A^2
Visit site
✟21,365.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Democrat
FEZZILLA said:
Not true. I read everything..
What scientific texts have you read on the subject? Or do you only read Hovind?

Maybe you could start by actually reading my previous replies that decimate your misconceptions about the K/T impact which you completely (and conveniently) ignored.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

David Gould

Pearl Harbor sucked. WinAce didn't.
May 28, 2002
Canberra, Australia
Visit site
✟29,118.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
AU-Labor
Mike Flynn said:
In addition, talk to some theologans about your interpretations of your referenced scriptures....you might be surprised to see that there are better interpretations out there.

The problem here is that he will probably only talk to people who agree with his particular interpretations.

Reactions: MySavior
Upvote 0

Brotha Ballew

The Eyebrowman
Oct 22, 2003
Cabot, Arkansas
Visit site
✟16,429.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
David Gould said:
The problem here is that he will probably only talk to people who agree with his particular interpretations.
he would have to talk to them before he new what their interpretations were

Upvote 0

David Gould

Pearl Harbor sucked. WinAce didn't.
May 28, 2002
Canberra, Australia
Visit site
✟29,118.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
AU-Labor
Brotha Ballew said:
he would have to talk to them before he new what their interpretations were

Not true. Most churches have a statement of faith and those churches which are YEC often include that as part of it.

Upvote 0