Conspiracy Theory???????

Arikay

HI
Jan 23, 2003
Visit site
✟21,317.00
Faith
Taoist
So watching TBN will send you to heaven, wow, I better tell my atheist friends they dont actually have to believe.
And now we see the flaw in MALSS. ;) :)

I think you probably should stop doing that, as you seem to have read the short version of evolution, maybe you need to SRTSSASRTLV (stop reading the short story and start reading the long version).

;) :)

TruthTraveler said:
I made up a new one today

MALSS = Make A Long Story Short

Like: I was watching TBN oneday MALSS I'm gonna goto Heaven.

Upvote 0
J

Jet Black

TruthTraveler said:
Somehow there are "Evolutionist Experts" yet no one has seen it happen and yet somehow they know how it "Works."
well no-one has seen the creationist version of evolution, and that is because the creationist version is a strawman. However we have observed proper evolution.
Interesting.

Is there a site that lists all the Evidence for Evolution?
there are entire journals and libraries my friend. over a hundred years of scientific study from some of the brightest minds in the world, on the matter.

Upvote 0

TruthTraveler

Amos 9:6 | Psalm 103
Sep 21, 2003
South Central AK
Visit site
✟1,032.00
Faith
Protestant
Jet Black said:
there are entire journals and libraries my friend. over a hundred years of scientific study from some of the brightest minds in the world, on the matter.
Well how bout a site that lists all the current and un-falsified information about evolution.

I always see sites that say Creation is a lie and Hovind lies, yet how bout a site that lists all the evidence for evolution.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arikay

HI
Jan 23, 2003
Visit site
✟21,317.00
Faith
Taoist
www.talkorigins.org
I would recomend their FAQ first.

In the FAQ section I would recomend reading about what evolution really is, as it is very important to have an understanding about the theory of Evolution that scientists talk about and not the strawman version that many creationists try to pretend they do.

Edit: Bah, put .com instead of .org

TruthTraveler said:
Well how bout a site that lists all the current and un-falsified information about evolution.

I always see sites that say Creation is a lie and Hovind lies, yet how bout a site that lists all the evidence for evolution.

Upvote 0

Karl - Liberal Backslider

Senior Veteran
Jul 16, 2003
Chesterfield
Visit site
✟20,947.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
The "29 evidences of macroevolution" page on TalkOrigins is particularly germaine, but do remember it's only the tip of the iceberg.

To be honest, evolutionary biologists don't bother looking for evidence of evolution for the same reason that ecologists don't bother looking for evidence for the existence of rain forests.

Upvote 0

TruthTraveler

Amos 9:6 | Psalm 103
Sep 21, 2003
South Central AK
Visit site
✟1,032.00
Faith
Protestant
"Question If Earth is so old, doesn't that mean Earth's decaying magnetic field would have been unacceptably high at one time?
Answer No. The Earth's magnetic field is known to have varied in intensity and reversed in polarity numerous times throughout the planet's history. "

WHAT? North was South? L O L How exactly does someone come up with that?

Upvote 0

Arikay

HI
Jan 23, 2003
Visit site
✟21,317.00
Faith
Taoist
By looking at the evidence and discovering that the magnetic field has been flipped before. :)

Of course, there are multiple reasons beyond the flipping of the magnetic field, to falsify the claim that the "decay" of the magnetic field limits the earth to only 10,000 years or so.

How much have you actually read about real science information? Or are you just joking here, as I always figured the flipping of the magnetic field was common knowledge, I mean, there are even conspiracy theories based around it.

TruthTraveler said:
"Question If Earth is so old, doesn't that mean Earth's decaying magnetic field would have been unacceptably high at one time?
Answer No. The Earth's magnetic field is known to have varied in intensity and reversed in polarity numerous times throughout the planet's history. "

WHAT? North was South? L O L How exactly does someone come up with that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JGMEERT

Just say NO to YEC'ism
May 13, 2002
Gainesville
Visit site
✟665.00
Faith
Christian
Upvote 0