Conspiracy Theory???????

RangerJoe

Jan 22, 2008
✟8,007.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
1.) Dawkins would rather see Julian Huxley's plan to breed out the christians by means of naturalistic education. You call yourself a christian yet support Secular Humanistic ideology...?

2.) I am becoming an expert,..even a master in the knowledge of Evolution. It's you who should study your facts much more carefully.

3.) They've already proven that Rabbits are (by full definition) cud chewing animals. Biology was academically proven wrong (again) by the bible.
You do know that there are several creationist that teach a young earth/universe view, right? This teaching is biblical and more accurate than secular science.
Check out one of my favorite books sometime (its real cheap-$7.00)
Its called "STARLIGHT AND TIME," by D.Russell Humpherys. This book made the bible come alive on me, and now i love watching it breathe;)

I always wondered what it would be like to watch someone defend Creationism using only the silly chain emails that get tossed around on a regular basis. Quite amusing, I might add.

Upvote 0

AintNoMonkey

Jan 24, 2008
Midwest US
✟16,426.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I always wondered what it would be like to watch someone defend Creationism using only the silly chain emails that get tossed around on a regular basis. Quite amusing, I might add.

Wow, talk about resurrecting the dead. Are you Jesus, by chance?

Upvote 0