Yorktown VA
✟176,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
As a project manager, I would LOVE to see how these conspiracy theories manage to get thousands of people coordinated to pull something off AND not tell anyone about it. I've been working on one project to replace a single piece of equipment and its taken me close to one year with no resolution in sight. I could really use their methods.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I would LOVE to see how these conspiracy theories manage to get thousands of people coordinated to pull something off AND not tell anyone about it.
The Great Reset so many refuse to believe in is being done in plain sight with no intention of hiding anything , and still people refuse to believe it exists. That seems to be misdirection at the fault of the naysayers and not the so called conspirators.

Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The Great Reset so many refuse to believe in is being done in plain sight with no intention of hiding anything , and still people refuse to believe it exists. That seems to be misdirection at the fault of the naysayers and not the so called conspirators.

The main people against it are from the far right who also believe in Pizzagate and Jewish Space Lasers setting the California wildfires.

GOP Congresswoman Blamed Wildfires on Secret Jewish Space Laser

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟71,058.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hi Helmut. Does the devil run the world?
Do you remember whom is given all power in heaven and earth?

Remember the Frankfort Metal Octopus?
Do you mean that?

The Weimar Triangle?
This triangle is no conspiracy.

Heard of a Jewish Stocktake?
Looked into a dictionary and still don't understand the question. Stocktake is inventory?

Schemes, mein freund, and not just to beat the taxman.
Some schemes are real, other "schemes" are in reality schemes to discredit innocent people, or to explain what cannot been explained otherwise.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The main people against it are from the far right who also believe in Pizzagate and Jewish Space Lasers setting the California wildfires.
Interesting you seem all for it. But most denying it seem to have no partisan reasons for doing so. They just don't understand it, or perhaps fear change.

Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I've been reading about it. From the surface it appears to be similar to the Bretton Woods Agreement in 1944. This has been a global catastrophe and will need a global response across economics, technology, medicine as well as other factors so that we can recover from this. Or we do we just let just let the wealthy jump the line?

Millionaire couple accused of posing as workers to get vaccine
Canadian authorities say Rodney and Ekaretina Baker flew to a remote village in the Yukon to pose as local workers in order to skip the line and get the Covid-19 vaccine they weren't entitled to.

Millionaire couple accused of posing as workers to get vaccine - CNN Video

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
As a project manager, I would LOVE to see how these conspiracy theories manage to get thousands of people coordinated to pull something off AND not tell anyone about it. I've been working on one project to replace a single piece of equipment and its taken me close to one year with no resolution in sight. I could really use their methods.

In this video a former Dutch finance professional reveals some of the methods and organisation of the criminal cabal for whom he worked for many years.
Must see: Disturbing revelations from whistleblower banker

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you remember whom is given all power in heaven and earth?

Indeed I do. And do you remember who would not have power unless it was given to him from above? I don't see Jesus heading up the Pfizer board lol.

Do you mean that?

This triangle is no conspiracy.

Looked into a dictionary and still don't understand the question. Stocktake is inventory?

Lol, it's good to see you're willing to do a little basic research Helmut, but in truth those were just obscure references which would take significant effort to fully explain, and frankly you'd resist at every turn. Who's got the time?

Here's an easier one (which you'll also reject):
221cc81de21a88b2aa103b81450f106e.jpg

'But they don't even look anything alike!' Are you a coincidence theorist, Helmut?

Some schemes are real, other "schemes" are in reality schemes to discredit innocent people, or to explain what cannot been explained otherwise.

Well, Helmut, the definition of a criminal conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to do an unlawful act (as a common enterprise).
Conspiracy

So does this kind of thing qualify in your book Helmut?

Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards.
Tough on Crime? Pfizer and the CIHR

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟71,058.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Indeed I do. And do you remember who would not have power unless it was given to him from above?
Pilate, of course. Who was given his power by the Caesar (Tiberius), and as we know from Rom 13, ultimately from God.

I don't see Jesus heading up the Pfizer board lol.
Nor is he the owner of the German company which Pfizer got its vaccine from ...

Here's an easier one (which you'll also reject):

'But they don't even look anything alike!' Are you a coincidence theorist, Helmut?
Before I married, I found out that there was a German professor with the same name as me. Now I'm married, and added the family name of my wife to mine, it seems that no other person on earth has this name (combination). I know that this is very special, not many people can say that.

I'm not sure what "coincidence theorist" means. There are coincidences, e.g. when a scandal in Germany about illegal party funding of the CDU (christian democratic union) party was uncovered, it turned out they used a law firm with a name that means "incense" in German (and the party had at least some catholic flavor). Or the remarkable parallels between the wars in the 1960s and 1990s in the land which first re-united as a consequence of the Fall of the Wall (Yemen, of course).

As hinted above, almost every person has some namesakes. So when two pictures from persons with the same name are presented, which do not look alike, they are probably not the same person. And when I learn that one is dead and the other alive, there is no reasonable doubt they are two different individuals indeed. Unless of course there are strong indications to the contrary.

For more information, look at:
FACT CHECK: Are the Crew of the Exploded Challenger Space Shuttle Still Alive?
"These two Scobees are similar in appearance, but there are distinct differences that can’t be accounted for by the passage of years (such as the difference in ear shapes)."

"The same man couldn’t have been holding down two such disparate jobs, in two widely separated geographic locations, at the same time."

"Of course, the real point of this comparison is that the creators of this conspiracy theory couldn’t find a similarly named doppelgänger for Ronald McNair other than his own brother."

Did you ever look up your name on the net to see what is written about you, and did you discover any namesakes?

So does this kind of thing qualify in your book Helmut?

Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards.
Tough on Crime? Pfizer and the CIHR
Pointing to offenses that are proven is no conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Did you ever look up your name on the net to see what is written about you, and did you discover any namesakes?

Chuckles, I got an email from someone with the same name in the organization I work for as me. Same first last and middle initial. I have a degree in chemical engineering, he is a biologist. Turns out we are 3rd cousins. Don't know if we look alike but wouldnt be surprised as I have some similar facial features with some second cousins.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shrewd Manager

Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pilate, of course. Who was given his power by the Caesar (Tiberius), and as we know from Rom 13, ultimately from God.

Yes, and the point being that God allows Satan to crucify His son. The book of Job is also a good example. If one has trouble grasping the fact that the world is under the power of the evil one, then one does not know whether one is of God (1 Jn 5:19).

Nor is he the owner of the German company which Pfizer got its vaccine from ...

Jesus is not the director of any large corporation. They are required to be run for profit, first and foremost, so they are conspiracy manufacturers. Always scheming as to how to steal market share. It's no coincidence that the ancient Greek god of commerce was also the god of thieves. Same rules apply.

Before I married, I found out that there was a German professor with the same name as me. Now I'm married, and added the family name of my wife to mine, it seems that no other person on earth has this name (combination). I know that this is very special, not many people can say that.

Congratulations, but it's hard to know for sure now, isn't it?

As hinted above, almost every person has some namesakes. So when two pictures from persons with the same name are presented, which do not look alike, they are probably not the same person. And when I learn that one is dead and the other alive, there is no reasonable doubt they are two different individuals indeed. Unless of course there are strong indications to the contrary.

For more information, look at:
FACT CHECK: Are the Crew of the Exploded Challenger Space Shuttle Still Alive?
"These two Scobees are similar in appearance, but there are distinct differences that can’t be accounted for by the passage of years (such as the difference in ear shapes)."

"The same man couldn’t have been holding down two such disparate jobs, in two widely separated geographic locations, at the same time."

"Of course, the real point of this comparison is that the creators of this conspiracy theory couldn’t find a similarly named doppelgänger for Ronald McNair other than his own brother."

They all look very much alike, don't pretend they don't. And all in the right age group, from the right countries/ backgrounds, with the right names, plus dodgy explanations (more than 1 of those astronots claims to be the 'twin brother'). There's lots more on this if you care to dig. Shows your bias to dismiss it simply because the 'fact checkers' are against it, and their pathetic debunks - Scobee ears droop with age, he has multiple offices in different locations. Smh.

Pointing to offenses that are proven is no conspiracy theory.

Yes, it's conspiracy fact. So are you saying you'll only believe in conspiracy after its been proven in court? And how about civil conspiracy eg antitrust, RICO? How many avoid detection and/ or settle out of court, do you think? More than 1 or 2? Get with the program Helmut, conspiracy is a bulwark of modernity.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟71,058.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yes, and the point being that God allows Satan to crucify His son. The book of Job is also a good example. If one has trouble grasping the fact that the world is under the power of the evil one, then one does not know whether one is of God (1 Jn 5:19).
But this does not mean that there is evil and conspiracy everywhere.

Jesus is not the director of any large corporation. They are required to be run for profit, first and foremost, so they are conspiracy manufacturers. Always scheming as to how to steal market share. It's no coincidence that the ancient Greek god of commerce was also the god of thieves. Same rules apply.
Sound pretty marxist ...

Congratulations, but it's hard to know for sure now, isn't it?
Look up your name on the net ...

They all look very much alike, don't pretend they don't. And all in the right age group, from the right countries/ backgrounds, with the right names, plus dodgy explanations (more than 1 of those astronots claims to be the 'twin brother').
The page I linked to said nothing about twins, it were brothers ...

There's lots more on this if you care to dig. Shows your bias to dismiss it simply because the 'fact checkers' are against it, and their pathetic debunks - Scobee ears droop with age, he has multiple offices in different locations. Smh.
Being astronaut at the NASA and at the same time CEO in Chicago - do you really mean he managed it? And why did he call himself Frances R. at the NASA and Richard in Chicago?

Difference in ears seems to be more like simple "drooping", ear form ("folding") is genetically determined.

The two Resniks have different chin bones, do you suspect a surgical operation that removed some outer parts of the jaw?

And there still is the mystery that the alternate personalities existed before the shuttle accident, with quite different education and work (and the surviving personality showed no lack of training!). Four astronauts with a secret "double life", living and working at two quite separate places in completely different work simultaneously?

So are you saying you'll only believe in conspiracy after its been proven in court?
No. There are enough hints to Trump being a soviet (later Russian) "influencer agent", probably hired in 1978, but this is not proven in court (and could be wrong), but I strongly suspect this is right.

Suspect of a conspiracy is normally not called "conspiracy theory", this term is used when people cling to a suspicion against evidence to the contrary.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But this does not mean that there is evil and conspiracy everywhere.

What does it mean then? All the cities of the world shall I give you, if...

Sound pretty marxist ...

Who, the ancient Greeks? Don't know if you've ever been 'in business'. That's just how it works. As the Americans used to say 'What racket are you in?'

Look up your name on the net ..

Of course there are others with my name on the net, but that's about where the similarity ends.

Being astronaut at the NASA and at the same time CEO in Chicago - do you really mean he managed it?

He's obviously not a 'real' astronaut if he's still around. He'd be an actornaut and a deceiver.

And why did he call himself Frances R. at the NASA and Richard in Chicago?

Gee, I don't know. Maybe a poor attempt to cover up.

Difference in ears seems to be more like simple "drooping", ear form ("folding") is genetically determined.

One day I might try to get clear photos of his (or any of theirs) same ear (right or left) to do a proper forensic ear analysis using at least 10 points in order to nail it down.

The two Resniks have different chin bones, do you suspect a surgical operation that removed some outer parts of the jaw?

Maybe. There's a video around I can't locate now that did a close examination of her voice, mannerisms and facial marks. It was pretty convincing imho.

And there still is the mystery that the alternate personalities existed before the shuttle accident, with quite different education and work (and the surviving personality showed no lack of training!). Four astronauts with a secret "double life", living and working at two quite separate places in completely different work simultaneously?

As above, if they're around now, it means they never were real astronauts, if such an animal even exists.

No. There are enough hints to Trump being a soviet (later Russian) "influencer agent", probably hired in 1978, but this is not proven in court (and could be wrong), but I strongly suspect this is right.

Comrade Trumpovitch, eh? The hairpiece that came in from the cold.

Suspect of a conspiracy is normally not called "conspiracy theory", this term is used when people cling to a suspicion against evidence to the contrary.

Isn't it? The suspicion that a conspiracy of some kind is occurring is exactly what a conspiracy theory is. What's the difference in your mind Helmut?

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟71,058.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What does it mean then? All the cities of the world shall I give you, if...
That was before the resurrection ...

Do you really want to tell me that Satan had the power to stop the spreading of the Gospel, because he determines what happens on earth?

Who, the ancient Greeks? Don't know if you've ever been 'in business'. That's just how it works. As the Americans used to say 'What racket are you in?'
Property=theft. OK, originally from Proudhoun.

Of course there are others with my name on the net, but that's about where the similarity ends.
Do you have a photo from every namesake?

He's obviously not a 'real' astronaut if he's still around. He'd be an actornaut and a deceiver.
He trained at the NASA. And the other guy was in Chicago ...

Maybe. There's a video around I can't locate now that did a close examination of her voice, mannerisms and facial marks. It was pretty convincing imho.
Since you seem to be convinced pretty fast, convincing to you is no argument that impresses me.

As above, if they're around now, it means they never were real astronauts, if such an animal even exists.
There are and have been many astronauts, the first being Gagarin, a soviet "cosmonaut", later came astronauts from the USA, Europe, China. They have done work that surely was done in space, like taking photographs of the earth, deploying a reflector on the moon which is used to measure the distance up to a precision of less a centimeter.

Ir is not very Christian to cal humans "animals".

Comrade Trumpovitch, eh? The hairpiece that came in from the cold.
Not "comrade", not even a puppet. But someone who could easily brought to write an article against the NATO in 1978 (thus serving a Soviet agenda) and be influenced easily. And look what he did as president.

Isn't it? The suspicion that a conspiracy of some kind is occurring is exactly what a conspiracy theory is. What's the difference in your mind Helmut?
The way evidence to the contrary is handled.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Do you really want to tell me that Satan had the power to stop the spreading of the Gospel, because he determines what happens on earth?

Well, he tried to stop Job too. He's done a pretty good job by changing the gospel from 'glad tidings of great joy for all mankind' to 'trust Jesus or burn in hell'.

Since you seem to be convinced pretty fast, convincing to you is no argument that impresses me.

How would you know, you haven't seen the vid or done any research into the ISS hoax, by the sounds of it. Or if you have, you've rejected it because it disturbs your prefab worldview.

Do you have a photo from every namesake?

No, you've got me there. No doubt there's a doppelganger with the same name living just down the road from me.

He trained at the NASA. And the other guy was in Chicago ...

Sounds reliable.

There are and have been many astronauts, the first being Gagarin, a soviet "cosmonaut", later came astronauts from the USA, Europe, China. They have done work that surely was done in space, like taking photographs of the earth, deploying a reflector on the moon which is used to measure the distance up to a precision of less a centimeter.

Ir is not very Christian to cal humans "animals".

Sure, what evidence do you have of Yuri Gagarin's trip to space on Trumpovitch Galactic?

'Animal' in this context is used to refer to a type - astronaut. May have become lost in translation Helmut.

Not "comrade", not even a puppet. But someone who could easily brought to write an article against the NATO in 1978 (thus serving a Soviet agenda) and be influenced easily. And look what he did as president.

NATO was established for the primary purpose of occupying Germany.

The way evidence to the contrary is handled.

What, onus of proof? So-called conspiracy theorists are often much more diligent and systematic in building their case than the assumptive sloppy approaches of the 'history book' brigade.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟899,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
As a project manager, I would LOVE to see how these conspiracy theories manage to get thousands of people coordinated to pull something off AND not tell anyone about it. .

Christ was in a garden praying alone .. near 11 of His disciples.

Suddenly - a mob shows up.. next there will be six trials of Christ...

A. The Six Trials of Jesus:

1. Jesus had six trials: Three religious (Jewish), and three civil (Romans). Here are the results:
2. All these six trials were carried out on Good Friday, from 2 AM to 10 AM, in 8 very stormy hours.

B. Three Jewish religious trials where he was proclaimed a sinner:

1. First Religious Trial (Jewish): Annas, Jn.18:12-14… Decision: Go signal given to execute Jesus.
2. Second Religious Trial: Caiaphas, Mt.26:57-68… Decision: Death Sentence, charge of blasphemy, because Jesus proclaimed himself the Messiah, God the Son.
3. Third Religious Trial, Sanhedrin, Mt.27:1-2, Lk.22:63-71… Decision: Death.

C. Three Roman Civic trials where Jesus was proclaimed innocent.

1. First Civil Trial (Roman): Pilate, Jn.18:28-38… Decision: Not guilty.
2. Second Civil Trial: Herod, Lk.23:6-12… Decision: Not guilty.
3. Third Civil Trial: Pilate again, Jn.18:39-19:6. Decision: Not guilty, but turned to the Jews to be crucified (Mt.27:26).

======================

Who was the project manager? How did the mob plan and coordinate six trials ahead of time?

Answer - no human did all that master-mind project-mgt planning ahead of time.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟899,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi Helmut. Does the devil run the world? If so, does the devil operate by deception and have many low minions in high places? If so, what would stop them conspiring on a daily basis to pull the wool over your eyes? And what would make you think you can spot the devil's devices?.

the Bible calls Satan "the god of this world" even after the resurrection of Christ:

2 Cor 4:4
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they will not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Eph 6
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist on the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm therefore, having belted your waist with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having strapped on your feet the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Eph 2
And you were dead in your offenses and sins, 2 in which you previously walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience. 3 Among them we too all previously lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the rest.

1 Peter 5:8-9
8 Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. 9 So resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brothers and sisters who are in the world.

1 John 5:19 19 We know that we are of God, and that the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟71,058.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well, he tried to stop Job too. He's done a pretty good job by changing the gospel from 'glad tidings of great joy for all mankind' to 'trust Jesus or burn in hell'.
No, that's too simple. The good tidings means that in spite of "obey God or perish", and in spite of every man being a sinner, there is a way of salvation, not only for Jews (by OT sacrifices), but for everyone. And it was Jesus himself who specified "perish" as "going to hell".

How would you know, you haven't seen the vid or done any research into the ISS hoax, by the sounds of it. Or if you have, you've rejected it because it disturbs your prefab worldview.
You didn't mention a vid, and the research I did was enough to convince me the hoax is what you say. But if you have any evidence to the contrary, show it.

No, you've got me there. No doubt there's a doppelganger with the same name living just down the road from me.
Did I say anything like that? The examples we discussed were doppelgängers living thousands of miles away, not the same street, and the names did not match exactly.

You already admitted
Sounds reliable.
So we agree that the Scobee doppelgäner is not the astronaut Scobee.

Sure, what evidence do you have of Yuri Gagarin's trip to space on Trumpovitch Galactic?
A person named Galactic (you didn't give a personal name), and the personal name of his (her?) father is Trump? Who should that be? And what does this have to do with Gagarin?

NATO was established for the primary purpose of occupying Germany.
Nonsense. Germany has been occupied from 1945 to 1955 (the latter day may be disputed, since there were several steps that can be connected to "reducing/ending" the occupation, the first in 1949 (founding FRG and GDR), others in 1952, 1955, 1968, and the last step was the peace treaty in 1990/91.

You want to tell me that the purpose of NATO, founded in 1949, was the occupation of Germany by USA, UK, France and USSR in 1945? Can't you see this is sheer nonsense?

What, onus of proof? So-called conspiracy theorists are often much more diligent and systematic in building their case than the assumptive sloppy approaches of the 'history book' brigade.
I can't see any diligence. Much of what is presented by evidence or a CT points into the opposite direction when inspected with diligence. I already mentioned the absence of stars in photographs from the moon, which is exactly what is to be expected. The claim that the late deal on the insurance of the WTC shows that Silverstein knew about the coming event overlooks the fact that the late date was because of a longer negotiation on the insurance sum - and because Silverstein got a lower sum (and lower rates) than the insurance demanded at first, the damage done by 9/11 was higher than this sum (only by a juridical trick the lawyers of Silverstein could double it), so the story proves the very reverse. And as to your ISS story: The person who created that hoax did not even check whether the two persons with the same surname were siblings ...

Diligence? A person hearing only one side may get the impression of diligent research. But this crumbles down when you listen to both sides.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟899,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
But this does not mean that he can do whatever he wants.

Even in OT times, he needed an allowance to touch Job.

That is true. In Matt 4 and Luke 4 Satan claims the world "has been handed over to me and I give it to whomever I wish" - but Jesus can still quote scripture to resist Satan's temptations and can command that Satan "go away" ... "get thee hence" -- So Satan operates under some restraining conditions.

But there will soon come a day when it can be said that the One who restrains Satan will be removed.
2 Thess 2
"7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is removed. 8 Then that lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will eliminate with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; 9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and false signs and wonders, 10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not accept the love of the truth so as to be saved."

And to "deceive if possible even the very elect" Matt 24

Upvote 0