England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'He,only is the Maker of all things near and far. He paints the wayside flower,He lights the evening star. The winds and waves obey Him,by Him the birds are fed. Much more to us His children,He gives our daily bread' (Matthius Claudius)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Down in the valley with my Saviour I will go,where the flowers are blooming and the sweet waters flow. Everywhere He leads me I will follow,follow on,walking in His footsteps 'til the crown be won' (William G Cushing)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There's not a plant or flower below,but makes Thy glories known and clouds arise and tempests blow by order from Thy throne. While all that borrows life from Thee is ever in Thy care and everywhere that man can be,Thou,God art present there' (Isaac Watts)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'This is my Father's world,the birds their carols raise,the morning light,the lily white,declare their Maker's praise. This is my Father's world,He shines in all that's fair,in the rustling grass,I hear Him pass,He speaks to me everywhere' (Mattie B Babcock)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums