Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Glad you could tell that but the owner was talking on the video.

The Colorado Supreme Court disagrees with you.

It was in the article i read. The employee that went outside and got the patron's property was a male.

Regarding the bakery shop, did the owner or any employees abuse the cake-askers or shout at them or scream obscenities at them?

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,615.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It was in the article i read. The employee that went outside and got the patron's property was a male.
Do you have the article? The Christian says they didn't bring it in, on their site, while the owner says that it was found inside. No one has proof.
Regarding the bakery shop, did the owner or any employees abuse the cake-askers or shout at them or scream obscenities at them?
According to Colorado law, the store owner abused them by refusing them service.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Do you have the article? The Christian says they didn't bring it in, on their site, while the owner says that it was found inside. No one has proof.

According to Colorado law, the store owner abused them by refusing them service.

It wasn't found inside.

The bakery owner nor any employees there did not "abuse" the cake askers for refusing to bake the specified cake.

What part of Colorado law states that the bakery owner and/or employees "abused" the cake askers? Was it verbal abuse, physical abuse? Did they throw them out of the store? Scream vile ways they would sexually rape anyone?

What specific kind of "abuse" was it?

By the way, regarding the coffee shop, if i find the article and/or the info i found researching it, i will post it.

In the meantime, you are welcome to post whatever you were referring to when you first posted about the coffee shop.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,615.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It wasn't found inside.
You keep saying that but offer no proof.
The bakery owner nor any employees there did not "abuse" the cake askers for refusing to bake the specified cake.
That is your opinion but the Courts ruled that they abused the rights of the couple.

What part of Colorado law states that the bakery owner and/or employees "abused" the cake askers?
The part that says that store owners cannot refute service based on sexual orientation.

Was it verbal abuse, physical abuse?
Both. They verbally refused to physically serve them. :)
What specific kind of "abuse" was it?
Rights abuse.
By the way, regarding the coffee shop, if i find the article and/or the info i found researching it, i will post it.
Thanks. I already posted the article with quotes from the owner for you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You keep saying that but offer no proof.

That is your opinion but the Courts ruled that they abused the rights of the couple.

The part that says that store owners cannot refute service based on sexual orientation.

Both. They verbally refused to physically serve them. :)

Rights abuse.

In post #64, did you misquote a post of mine?

The last one.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you. I put that quote in the wrong place.

Thank you for acknowledging it and fixing it.

Where did you post the quotes from the article, if you don't mind me asking?

Upvote 0