Los Angeles Area
✟829,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Craig Silverman, a former chief deputy district attorney in Denver and talk-show host on the conservative 710 KNUS radio station, said he was fired mid-show Saturday after criticizing President Donald Trump.

Silverman was in the middle of a segment about Roy Cohn, Trump’s former personal attorney, when he suddenly was interrupted by network news, he told The Denver Post.

“I cannot and will not toe strict Trump party line. I call things as I see them,” he tweeted. “I see corruption and blatant dishonesty by President and his cronies. I also see bullying/smearing of American heroes w/courage to take oath and tell truth. Their bravery inspires me.”

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,050.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I’m not jumping on the “conservative snowflakes” bandwagon over this one yet. Some of the comments on the article I read pointed out that earlier in the segment he was commenting on his contract and talking about how he was planning to exceed whatever caps were imposed on his appearing on other networks.

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,472.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Cancel culture. Equally bad for the American left and the right.

From outside looking in, I see tribalism and hypocrisy coming from both sides.

Lost were the days where Americans care about their country more than she political parties.

"Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for the country"

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,261,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Craig Silverman, a former chief deputy district attorney in Denver and talk-show host on the conservative 710 KNUS radio station, said he was fired mid-show Saturday after criticizing President Donald Trump.

Silverman was in the middle of a segment about Roy Cohn, Trump’s former personal attorney, when he suddenly was interrupted by network news, he told The Denver Post.

“I cannot and will not toe strict Trump party line. I call things as I see them,” he tweeted. “I see corruption and blatant dishonesty by President and his cronies. I also see bullying/smearing of American heroes w/courage to take oath and tell truth. Their bravery inspires me.”

It's no secret the Republican party has become a party of thought reform.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

It was pathetic as all get out that they fired him.

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
It was pathetic as all get out that they fired him.

It is saddening to see the political party I have supported since 1988 become a soup sandwich.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Click on the Update link at the top of the article. KNUS said he can come back.

Oh, updated after he was fired. So he can come back from being fired and if he so chooses, then he is no longer fired.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Oh, updated after he was fired. So he can come back from being fired and if he so chooses, then he is no longer fired.

No, the update explains Silverman was wrong in thinking he was fired.

Upvote 0