Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Conscience is not feelings.
It is who we our; our inner man.
Which dictates how we feel; our feelings.
The issue we have is flesh and Spirit. Which conscience are we being guided by.
This Truth profoundly hit me quite a few years back. I was studying in devotion Hebrews 9:14.Please follow along.....
How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience (your inner self) from dead works (acts that cause death; sin) to serve the living God? For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified. Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before, This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; A new creation in Christ Jesus. Old things; have passed away all has become new and of GOD. Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, to the sins being separated, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes we were healed. For he hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
(Heb 9:14; 10:1-4; 14-16; 2 Cor 5:17; 1Pe 2:24; 1 Cor 5:21)

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Which dictates how we feel; our feelings.
I think even with a good clear conscience before Yahweh, in His Presence, as accomplished for all the Ekklesia by Jesus' Blood ,
feelings
could still be out in left field, right field, center field, and foul ball !
i.e. feelings, (different than conscience), are unreliable and never to be trusted, ever.

This is much different than the Peace that Ekklesia are given freely while abiding in Jesus, along with Salvation, and Joy and Righteousness ....
Peace and Joy and Righteousness that are unaffected by outside circumstances, even tortuous ones like arrests, beatings , imprisonment and execution.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think even with a good clear conscience before Yahweh, in His Presence, as accomplished for all the Ekklesia by Jesus' Blood ,
feelings
could still be out in left field, right field, center field, and foul ball !
i.e. feelings, (different than conscience), are unreliable and never to be trusted, ever.

This is much different than the Peace that Ekklesia are given freely while abiding in Jesus, along with Salvation, and Joy and Righteousness ....
Peace and Joy and Righteousness that are unaffected by outside circumstances, even tortuous ones like arrests, beatings , imprisonment and execution.
Science tries to study the tree of the knowledge of good and evil but the main focus of Genesis chapter 3 is the serpent. We should have unity or synergy with God not the serpent. There are 30 verses that use this Greek word so we can study those verses to understand the meaning of this word.

We can have the Mind of Christ and we can know the Divine thoughts of God.

4893 syneídēsis (from 4862 /sýn, "together with" and 1492 /eídō "to know, see") – properly, joint-knowing, i.e. conscience which joins moral and spiritual consciousness as part of being created in the divine image. Accordingly, all people have this God-given capacity to know right from wrong because each is a free moral agent (cf. Jn 1:4,7,9; Gen 1:26,27).

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
When "science" lies, and convinces the gullible (deceives the nations/ peoples),
how
can they be set free from the lies ?
Do those
opposed to Jesus have any chance at all ?
Can
they even have an active living conscience that can tell the difference between
right and wrong ?

Science tries to study the tree of the knowledge of good and evil but the main focus of Genesis chapter 3 is the serpent. We should have unity or synergy with God not the serpent. There are 30 verses that use this Greek word so we can study those verses to understand the meaning of this word.

We can have the Mind of Christ and we can know the Divine thoughts of God.

4893 syneídēsis (from 4862 /sýn, "together with" and 1492 /eídō "to know, see") – properly, joint-knowing, i.e. conscience which joins moral and spiritual consciousness as part of being created in the divine image. Accordingly, all people have this God-given capacity to know right from wrong because each is a free moral agent (cf. Jn 1:4,7,9; Gen 1:26,27).

Upvote 0