• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Congressional disapproval at 70%

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by hislegacy, Aug 23, 2019.

1. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+7,135
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Speedwell

Speedwell Well-Known Member

+9,283
    United States
    Other Religion
    Married
  3. hislegacy

hislegacy This is me.

+7,135
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Maybe if they would legislate it would improve.

4. Tanj

Tanj Redefined comfortable middle class

+3,317
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
  5. GreatLakes4Ever

GreatLakes4Ever Active Member

+443
    United States
    Humanist
    Engaged
    It’s also an almost wholly irrelevant number. I can’t find it right now but someone twisted this question a little bit and asked the only relevant question on this: “What is your opinion of YOUR congressperson?” They scores in the 60s which is the only relevant number when Congress wants to get re-elected.

Edit: Not as high as I thought but still above water. Also hasn’t been asked since 2013 Americans Down on Congress, OK With Own Representative

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019