loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indeed it is.
Nor would it be accurate, it is however a useful word to use if your goal is to appear more spiritual then others and for the person using it to "merely desire to help other to be more like the user of it.". :wave:
tulc(thinks it's a great word to do that with) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sure it played a part but being from Ky. I can say that in the areas where my ancestry comes from that family members surely fought on both sides.

My GGGrandfather's brother was involved in a skirmish in Western Ky. for the Union while his uncle and another family member fought for the South, though we don't know if they were present for that event.
I know and that would be a very hard thing to do.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"You will know them by their fruits." Matthew 7:16a
You forgot the rest of my post:
it is however a useful word to use if your goal is to appear more spiritual then others and for the person using it to "merely desire to help other to be more like the user of it.". :wave:
tulc(thinks it's a great word to do that with) :sorry:
I'm guessing it was an oversight, because if you weren't going to address the rest of it you would have at least indicated there was more to it with a "(snip)" that's simply the polite thing to do. :)
tulc(isn't really surprised the rest of that post was ignored) :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
To be honest about this discussion, and I do not like Trump, but he condemned Nazi's and White Supremacist, though he did say that there were some very fine people on both sides. Not all people who were protesting the removal of the Civil War statues were members of any hate group. There are many good proud people from the South who detests racism but are proud of their heritage.

Very few people who fought for the South were slave owners but fought to protect their homeland.

You can explain it to him time and again, but
tomorrow or next week he will be saying the
same thing again.

Upvote 0