Don't want to say
✟15,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
To give some hindsight on my faith and past; I grew up in the church but have never really "known" God intimately, my faith is literally the size of a mustard seed right now and I'm fighting hard against my past and still current oppression that's blowing out the flame every second.

Around 2009-2010 (mostly 2010) 10/11 years old, I was massively depressed and just tolerated by cruel and "friends" in my old church that was absolute jerks to my family, AS a worship pastor family on staff there, and my younger brother that was going through therapy for his Autism was getting all of the attention and I had to stayed locked in my room all day, most of the time, for a good 2 years due to his scary physical ragefits. So due to that my thoughts started getting darker and my inner self becoming consumed by evil, because I felt hated and not worth wasting oxygen. I started looking into the occult, thinking about starting Wicca and signing up for the Satanic Church when I turned 18, and I would cut and laugh to the devil himself, and have tried to commit suicide multiple times by choking myself with string. There was one point my mother felt the need to put oil on the door frames and pray over the rooms due to it...it wasn't good. Not too long after I started "seeing" something in real life, at night, and it happened to be a massive black wolf with yellow eyes. First vision was in the road as my family was turning to the road our house resides on, the dog for a split second that I could see looked as big as a bear. It has always terrified me. I've had three encounters in real life with this illusion. But it always gave me a weird vibe...and it happened to appear during the scary part of my life at only 11 and a couple years after moving.

Fast forward to today, and I had an interesting dream of said black wolf during a nap:
I'm with my husband and we're in this weird house or apartment. We start walking up the first two flights of stairs and on the second flight I see a black wolf about the size of my own height (5'), I'm scared of course so I pick up the pace. I look behind me and it's following me (if anyone of you know what weeping angels are from Doctor Who and how they move, it's like that) as we go up. For some reason at the fourth flight of stairs he's close to the base of the fifth flights steps, and I began to kind of do a weird growl thing to I guess intimidate him to move? I don't even know. Of course that made him viciously growl back and look like he was going to attack us. I start running up the stairs screaming my head off and bawling every flight of stairs I see him, with my husband chasing after me. We get the top of the stairs and if I remember correctly, we went into a small room (I cannot remember the details though), and the wolf starts to walk towards us slowly...then speaks about death or something and how he is a "something" of death (I can't remember the word he used).

Needless to say I'm terrified because I'm going on a trip tomorrow in a car that's 6 hours away from my husband and this is haunting me. I'm trying to not let it bother me but I'm not sure what it means and I'm terrified of what the wolf had said. I can strongly sense evil spirits in stores, movies and songs, and even near people wearing pentagram jewelry for example, and it causes me to have panic attacks if I don't get away fast enough. So I'm not sure if this has some meaning or if it's just a demon tormenting my mind once more? Figured it'd be good to get some wisdom and outside perspectives from more seasoned Christians.

Last edited:

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟762,313.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I can strongly sense evil spirits in stores, movies and songs, and even near people wearing pentagram jewelry for example, and it causes me to have panic attacks if I don't get away fast enoug

It sounds like you are a sensitive person. Pray to Jesus who will never let you down.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To give some hindsight on my faith and past; I grew up in the church but have never really "known" God intimately, my faith is literally the size of a mustard seed right now and I'm fighting hard against my past and still current oppression that's blowing out the flame every second.

Around 2009-2010 (mostly 2010) 10/11 years old, I was massively depressed and just tolerated by cruel and "friends" in my old church that was absolute jerks to my family, AS a worship pastor family on staff there, and my younger brother that was going through therapy for his Autism was getting all of the attention and I had to stayed locked in my room all day, most of the time, for a good 2 years due to his scary physical ragefits. So due to that my thoughts started getting darker and my inner self becoming consumed by evil, because I felt hated and not worth wasting oxygen. I started looking into the occult, thinking about starting Wicca and signing up for the Satanic Church when I turned 18, and I would cut and laugh to the devil himself, and have tried to commit suicide multiple times by choking myself with string. There was one point my mother felt the need to put oil on the door frames and pray over the rooms due to it...it wasn't good. Not too long after I started "seeing" something in real life, at night, and it happened to be a massive black wolf with yellow eyes. First vision was in the road as my family was turning to the road our house resides on, the dog for a split second that I could see looked as big as a bear. It has always terrified me. I've had three encounters in real life with this illusion. But it always gave me a weird vibe...and it happened to appear during the scary part of my life at only 11 and a couple years after moving.

Fast forward to today, and I had an interesting dream of said black wolf during a nap:
I'm with my husband and we're in this weird house or apartment. We start walking up the first two flights of stairs and on the second flight I see a black wolf about the size of my own height (5'), I'm scared of course so I pick up the pace. I look behind me and it's following me (if anyone of you know what weeping angels are from Doctor Who and how they move, it's like that) as we go up. For some reason at the fourth flight of stairs he's close to the base of the fifth flights steps, and I began to kind of do a weird growl thing to I guess intimidate him to move? I don't even know. Of course that made him viciously growl back and look like he was going to attack us. I start running up the stairs screaming my head off and bawling every flight of stairs I see him, with my husband chasing after me. We get the top of the stairs and if I remember correctly, we went into a small room (I cannot remember the details though), and the wolf starts to walk towards us slowly...then speaks about death or something and how he is a "something" of death (I can't remember the word he used).

Needless to say I'm terrified because I'm going on a trip tomorrow in a car that's 6 hours away from my husband and this is haunting me. I'm trying to not let it bother me but I'm not sure what it means and I'm terrified of what the wolf had said. I can strongly sense evil spirits in stores, movies and songs, and even near people wearing pentagram jewelry for example, and it causes me to have panic attacks if I don't get away fast enough. So I'm not sure if this has some meaning or if it's just a demon tormenting my mind once more? Figured it'd be good to get some wisdom and outside perspectives from more seasoned Christians.

Dreams are the subconscious mind working through emotions.
Like sweeping the floor at night.
The conscience mind assigns details somewhat randomly
to the emotions.
Dreams mostly mean nothing outside of the emotions.

Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pray about it.

I had a dream my brother died. He then did unexpectedly 6 months later. I forgot all about it but had asked at the time him how he was and told him. Then realised after he had died that I'd had the dream because he messaged me unsettled about it. (So I have proof). However, he turned to Christ and was even baptised 2 days before. So I think I was meant to pass it on but not to dwell on it or its significance. Out of 1000's of dreams I doubt that many have been warnings.

Now, in my opinion, your dream is most likely your subconcious or some guilt you have playing on your mind. But if that is the case you need to give it over to the Lord. You really shouldn't be focussing on these things. Please read Philippians 4. Especially Philippians 4:8 Avoiding things increases anxiety so each time it crops up thank the Lord for Him delivering you from this stuff and give it over to Him to deal with.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Not to worry. This is a good dream. Not intrinsically, but in how you react in it.

And for starters, do not worry about your trip. You say you will be away from your husband on this trip yet in the dream he is with you, so the context is not about something happening when you are without him.

As for the meaning:

This wolf/ dog spirit was in all likelihood the one tempting you into Wicca and Satanism earlier in your life. It is part of a class of spirits especially connected to seducing people into the occult, witchcraft, Satanism, false religions, etc. The oil your mother placed on the doors sealed him off from your being influenced by it spiritually, which was a wise thing to do. But the dream means he will try to make an attempt at you again.

Are you and your husband living in your own house now, or still living with mother? The reason I ask is, if you are living on your own this could be why it will come back to try again. You are out of your mother's house and thus out from under her spiritual protection now. This is represented by the strange "apart-ment" in the dream (it represents being apart from the place you were before).

But your reactions are good in this dream. Instead of being fearful, you confront the thing. Only confront it in the power of God. Start drawing closer to Him. Spend some regular time in prayer, asking Him to show you things from His word and help you to grow. Ask Him to protect you from this spirit, and empower you against it spiritually.

It is actually a blessing in disguise if you handle this like the dream suggests you will, Westtmd, because these experiences drive us to draw closer to the One who truly loves us and can always protect us, not only from this but from any and all things.

Let me know if you have any questions, and hope you get this message.

Blessings in Christ Jesus,
Hidden In Him

Upvote 0