Melbourne
✟8,916.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was praying yesterday and the spirit of the Lord filled me then thoughts such as "What if it's the kundalini spirit" but I fought the thoughts so hard that I was able to feel the joy after that and I can't stop smiling after receiving the spirit of God but then I felt dirty so I searched and found this on the web. I felt confusion as when I received the spirit of God I felt peace and I cried because of the joy that I felt but below said "False peace" so I'm quite confused.

Actually I also have moderate depression and anxiety. Overthinking kills me and I constantly want assurance from the Lord but whenever I seek Him there are voices of doubts and questions and it has been a battle for me for 2 months. I am currently on CBT for my depression but I still want to know if I received the spirit of God. It was a joyful feeling yesterday but sudden doubts attacked my heart and mind and now I'm stuck of the thoughts.

I related the symptoms of anxiety to this kundalini spirit.

I have electric shock feeling all over my body whenever I get anxious
I also have a lot of headache and I'm depressed like what was stated below.
There were also tingling effects in my legs

Why do I always get thoughts like this whenever I seek God? Am I doing it the wrong way?

I'm confused of what I felt yesterday. Ws that joy and peace from God.

The spirit of God convicts and I am convicted of doing something wrong. I can't even see myself going to the same old sinful lifestyle again.
The spirit of God gives peace but how come it stayed in me for a short period of time.

And is it blasphemy of the Holy Ghost thought of it as something bad when I received it? Tho it was all in my mind I'm scared of committing it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200527_140210.jpg
    IMG_20200527_140210.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20200527_140221.jpg
    IMG_20200527_140221.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 27
  • Prayers
Reactions: Broken Fence

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
my advice would be to seek out a pastor or a priest and talk with them. If you have received The Holy Spirit, it will be self evident to them, and likewise the presence of a false spirit will also be evident.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Greetings and Salutations faith Campbell,

I use to have that feeling too then one night an angel of The Lord told me I was forever sanctified, forever glorified, forever justified, forever loved, and forever redeemed. The angel then cried over the top of me. I felt the tears fall around my eyes searing into my skin. If God sent an angel to tell me that. He is telling everyone that. Don't fear be of good courage. Jesus has you. He will never leave you or forsake you. He will direct your path. I would encourage you to trust in The Lord and His Holy Spirit. He will lead you and teach you. God bless you child of God.

Upvote 0

faith campbell

Brave Heart
Apr 12, 2020
Melbourne
✟8,916.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Greetings and Salutations faith Campbell,

I use to have that feeling too then one night an angel of The Lord told me I was forever sanctified, forever glorified, forever justified, forever loved, and forever redeemed. The angel then cried over the top of me. I felt the tears fall around my eyes searing into my skin. If God sent an angel to tell me that. He is telling everyone that. Don't fear be of good courage. Jesus has you. He will never leave you or forsake you. He will direct your path. I would encourage you to trust in The Lord and His Holy Spirit. He will lead you and teach you. God bless you child of God.
Confusion is not from God right. But sometimes it feels so real in my head. All the negativities feels so true that in my heart I'm starting to believe all that "What ifs"

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Confusion is not from God right. But sometimes it feels so real in my head. All the negativities feels so true that in my heart I'm starting to believe all that "What ifs"
You have to put all your trust in Christ ask Him to help you if you need too. The enemy likes to play head games with us. Christ said on the cross it is finished that was your redemption He was referring too. Your in a spiritual battle.

Spiritual Armor

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Right all the negative stuff is not God, that's a spirit that can absolutely be cast down. God doesn't want us waffling and He gave us authority over the demonic presence in our minds even if it's self generated. You felt peace because God and the things of God enter us through the heart and feeds our minds and soul. The satanic realm sends projections to only the mind. Be happy, God is working in your heart, your heart is for Him not against Him. But when I appealed to God over an equal matter as yours I was sent a message to read the book of James. Of course I immediately ran into James 1:8, the double minded man with one foot still in the world !!!! And it was so true and to this day He is still weeding out the world so I can not just be a fisherman so to speak but rather a fisher of men.

He ( God in three persons) wants our full attention. I honestly feel in this pandemic God all the more wants us turning to Him and Satan all the more sending darts of doubt. Overcome it, use your authority and cast out those doubts by casting out the spirit behind them. Align yourself firmly with God. Live for God, for scripture and more so as we go through these troubling times. Now is not the time to waffle. Believe it !

Upvote 0

faith campbell

Brave Heart
Apr 12, 2020
Melbourne
✟8,916.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Right all the negative stuff is not God, that's a spirit that can absolutely be cast down. God doesn't want us waffling and He gave us authority over the demonic presence in our minds even if it's self generated. You felt peace because God and the things of God enter us through the heart and feeds our minds and soul. The satanic realm sends projections to only the mind. Be happy, God is working in your heart, your heart is for Him not against Him. But when I appealed to God over an equal matter as yours I was sent a message to read the book of James. Of course I immediately ran into James 1:8, the double minded man with one foot still in the world !!!! And it was so true and to this day He is still weeding out the world so I can not just be a fisherman so to speak but rather a fisher of men.

He ( God in three persons) wants our full attention. I honestly feel in this pandemic God all the more wants us turning to Him and Satan all the more sending darts of doubt. Overcome it, use your authority and cast out those doubts by casting out the spirit behind them. Align yourself firmly with God. Live for God, for scripture and more so as we go through these troubling times. Now is not the time to waffle. Believe it !

So what I had and felt wasn't the demonic spirit of kundalini? And everything even the thoughts and physical symptoms are from anxieties? I can't even contact my psychologist who happens to be a Christian doctor as well.

The peace I had yesterday was from the Lord, I believe. I feel dirty and shameful as I was having these evil thoughts. I don't want to abuse God's grace but my thoughts are killing me spiritually and mentally. Emotionally, I can't even feel right anymore. I don't know who I am. It's like since this pandemic started the voice of doubts became louder than before and it's eating my up. I always read my bible, write on my journal and pray almost everyday but He seemed far but tho I can't feel God, I still choose to believe. My faith is being attacked tho

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I was praying yesterday and the spirit of the Lord filled me then thoughts such as "What if it's the kundalini spirit" but I fought the thoughts so hard that I was able to feel the joy after that and I can't stop smiling after receiving the spirit of God but then I felt dirty so I searched and found this on the web. I felt confusion as when I received the spirit of God I felt peace and I cried because of the joy that I felt but below said "False peace" so I'm quite confused.

Actually I also have moderate depression and anxiety. Overthinking kills me and I constantly want assurance from the Lord but whenever I seek Him there are voices of doubts and questions and it has been a battle for me for 2 months. I am currently on CBT for my depression but I still want to know if I received the spirit of God. It was a joyful feeling yesterday but sudden doubts attacked my heart and mind and now I'm stuck of the thoughts.

Why do I always get thoughts like this whenever I seek God? Am I doing it the wrong way?

The spirit of God convicts and I am convicted of doing something wrong. I can't even see myself going to the same old sinful lifestyle again.
The spirit of God gives peace but how come it stayed in me for a short period of time.

And is it blasphemy of the Holy Ghost thought of it as something bad when I received it? Tho it was all in my mind I'm scared of committing it.
I recall reading that the flesh cannot discern things of the spirit. So if you can feel it, it's a reaction of your body. Discerning if it is a spirit is different.

Expressive worship that tends to be associated with the "kundalini spirit" based on the symptoms.

What the expressive worship does is, it cultivates emotional area in the body and fuels the part of the being that hates everything to do with God. Paul struggled with something similar in Romans 7.

Worship that is associated with "the kundalini spirit" or "feels like an [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]" tends to act like a drug addiction. So if you find you're acting addicted or in withdrawal, you need to find an alternate activity that does not cultivate that part of you. Worship should cultivate in you an appreciation for who God is, if it doesn't in the long term - then it's safe to say .. it isn't worship.

The Romans 7 complex tends to like to come to conclusions such as "I took the mark of the beast" or "I blasphemed the Holy Spirit" so "I cannot be forgiven"

Since the Romans 7 complex (or so I'm calling it for this post) is fuelled by sin, inventing a sin that cannot be forgiven is it's way of trying to immortalize itself. As the sinful thoughts rise in your mind remember to confess your sins.

If we should confess our sins, He is faithful and just, that He may forgive us our sins and might cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
So what I had and felt wasn't the demonic spirit of kundalini? And everything even the thoughts and physical symptoms are from anxieties? I can't even contact my psychologist who happens to be a Christian doctor as well.

The peace I had yesterday was from the Lord, I believe. I feel dirty and shameful as I was having these evil thoughts. I don't want to abuse God's grace but my thoughts are killing me spiritually and mentally. Emotionally, I can't even feel right anymore. I don't know who I am. It's like since this pandemic started the voice of doubts became louder than before and it's eating my up. I always read my bible, write on my journal and pray almost everyday but He seemed far but tho I can't feel God, I still choose to believe. My faith is being attacked tho
Have you had any association with kundalini in the past ?

• Informative
Upvote 0

faith campbell

Brave Heart
Apr 12, 2020
Melbourne
✟8,916.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Have you had any association with kundalini in the past ?
Actually I never knew that till 3 days ago. When I was randomly watching a video in youtube the content showed that some churches in North America practices Kundalini. Then the curiousity led me to research it and its difference with the Holy Spirit. I know that what I have is the spirit of God but there's doubt as I keep comparing it to the Kundalini through my thoughts. Anxiety is killing my faith.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Kundalini is an eastern practice associated with Hinduism. If you have no involvement with that or teachings involving chakras (opening or cleansing) or Reiki the likelihood of exposure is slim. It may be better for your anxiety to limit your exposure to religious videos on YouTube.

~Bella

Upvote 0

faith campbell

Brave Heart
Apr 12, 2020
Melbourne
✟8,916.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Kundalini is an eastern practice associated with Hinduism. If you have no involvement with that or teachings involving chakras (opening or cleansing) or Reiki the likelihood of exposure is slim. It may be better for your anxiety to limit your exposure to religious videos on YouTube.

~Bella
So much love thank you for this

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God gives us emotions but we dont depend on them. We look to God. Worship of God to Him is always a good place to be.

From the account of David in I Sam 30 -

When David and his men returned to camp and found their dwellings burnt and their families gone, it states he and his men wept until they couldnt. His men, who had just fought with him, talked about killing him. But David encouraged himself in the Lord. Then he asks the Lord for direction and guidance.

Some noteworthy items are:
- David didnt asks God what to do until he had encouraged himself in the Lord.. Perhaps he realized he needed to turn his focus from himself and the terrible situation to God.
- How difficult it must have been for a warrior, a husband, a father to asks if he should pursue. (God said pursue and recover all).
- It doesnt give the details of how he encouraged himself in the Lord. Maybe David had learned he could hear God better after he was refreshed by the Lord, his rock, his strength, his passion by praising and worshiping Him. If you think there's another spirit, all you have to do is tell it to go in the name of Jesus. Reading Psalms we know that David believed God was the answer in all he faced. David trusted God.

Upvote 0

faith campbell

Brave Heart
Apr 12, 2020
Melbourne
✟8,916.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
God gives us emotions but we dont depend on them. We look to God. Worship of God to Him is always a good place to be.

From the account of David in I Sam 30 -

When David and his men returned to camp and found their dwellings burnt and their families gone, it states he and his men wept until they couldnt. His men, who had just fought with him, talked about killing him. But David encouraged himself in the Lord. Then he asks the Lord for direction and guidance.

Some noteworthy items are:
- David didnt asks God what to do until he had encouraged himself in the Lord.. Perhaps he realized he needed to turn his focus from himself and the terrible situation to God.
- How difficult it must have been for a warrior, a husband, a father to asks if he should pursue. (God said pursue and recover all).
- It doesnt give the details of how he encouraged himself in the Lord. Maybe David had learned he could hear God better after he was refreshed by the Lord, his rock, his strength, his passion by praising and worshiping Him. If you think there's another spirit, all you have to do is tell it to go in the name of Jesus. Reading Psalms we know that David believed God was the answer in all he faced. David trusted God.
If by chance there is really a spirit I accidentally entertained through doubts, would God forgive mo? I am dirty for having that thought and acknowledging that I may or may not have another spirit would make me far from God. I think it is considered as blasphemy of the holy spirit if you are possessed

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Leet

Feb 24, 2015
✟77,484.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The bad bodily sensations you've been experiencing sound like plain ole fashioned anxiety to me. You haven't received the evil kundalini. I understand it's worrying you but try to let it go and don't research it. Sing songs to the Lord instead and quote powerful scriptures.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, since you are troubled about it, asks for forgiveness. Because God forgives and forgets about them (Isa 43:25). How awesome is that? Then as Leet said sing songs and quote Scripture. What's some of your favorite ones - songs and Scripture?

Today enjoying "All Praise" by the Daystar singers on youtube.

What if every time those kundalini thoughts come, you say this Scripture.
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." KJV Isa 41:10 or as The Passion translation states it
"Do not yield to fear, for I am always near.
Never turn your gaze from me, for I am your faithful God.
I will infuse you with my strength
and help you in every situation.
I will hold you firmly with my victorious right hand.’

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SeekingGloryOnThisJourney

Apr 13, 2020
Massachusetts
✟29,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Hey I’m so sorry you’re afraid.
I’ve done blasphemous things “accidentally” too.
I said awful things to God and I didn’t even want to.
It was my mind.
I overthink a lot myself and the best thing is to just be still.
I wonder if I pray to the wrong god and call it Jesus.
Now, isn’t that silly?
I know who God is and I am known by God.
Say “Holy Spirit, be with me now.”

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Peace is always from the Lord, there is no other !!

Don't let this thing wrangle you, get your armor of God on. Greater is He who is in us. Hand it over to the Lord and move on. I don't see sin in this, you just wanted information, your heart is with the Lord. The enemy will make projections though, just deny them and don't believe the lie !

Here are a couple of verses for you ( trust them, believe them):
Philippians 4:6-7 New King James Version (NKJV)
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

faith campbell

Brave Heart
Apr 12, 2020
Melbourne
✟8,916.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The bad bodily sensations you've been experiencing sound like plain ole fashioned anxiety to me. You haven't received the evil kundalini. I understand it's worrying you but try to let it go and don't research it. Sing songs to the Lord instead and quote powerful scriptures.
Just had a really bad dream earlier around 3 am. In my dream I was possessed and in my spirit I was trying to rebuke it but then it shifted to a scene where I was pulling my moms hair and whenever she tried to speak the name of Jesus, she'd spit. Then in my own awareness I rebuked it and voiced the name of Jesus 2 times till I got out of that dream.

Then around 6 in the morning, my dream was that I am going for a vacation alone and then I changed my clothes in a colorful pajama then there were symbols and when I entered my hotel room, I saw 5 people in my room wearing the same navy blue pajama and there were two people kissing on my bed as if they were ready to fornicate and the guy standing at the door in my room invited me but there were symbols of eye and arrow and something I can't even identify those symbols. I discerned him in my dream and he said in his thought he was trying to complete the works of satan. He was trying to hide it from me but I heard his thought so when I found that out, I rebuked but I wasn't awake. It was in my dream that in my character, I rebuked it and it was very loud that my body began to move uncontrollably trying to be awake as if something is pushing my shoulders down. I was resistinh trying to be awake after myself rebuked that spirit in my dream

Upvote 0