Confounding of the language.... reversed?

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here is an interesting thought I have been considering for some time...

When God confounded the language at Babel, He gave this reason:

Gen 11:6 And the Lord said, "Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them.

The ability of man to accomplish things God was apparently not ready or willing to see them accomplish is why He made it more difficult to communicate. However, I want to submit to you that we have overcome this impediment. Just look right here on Facebook as one example. if you go to a page that is written in a foreign language, you will find, "Translate this." When you click on it, whatever you are reading that you do not understand, will immediately become understandable. Likewise, we now have portable translating devices. I can be speaking to a man in most any language on Earth and as he speaks "in real time" I will hear it in my translator in real time in my language. When I speak back to him, he will hear it in his language. Voice recognition software has evolved quickly.

So what does this mean? I am still not certain... but I THINK that because the obstacle that kept man from doing anything "he proposes to do" has been removed... that things can or will unfold more quickly now and even to the point of radical change to whatever we consider to be "normal."

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,292.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ecc. 1:9 The thing that has been—it is what will be again, and that which has been done is that which will be done again; and there is nothing new under the sun.(AMPC)

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Body of Christ is God's reversal of that curse. It's within the Body of Christ that God brings all nations back unto Him as one. This is the Lord's "team speech:"

To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, ...

...you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

Hallelujah!
Amen!

(This is a call and response said by Christians in Asia who don't know each other's natural language--two words they all agree on)

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party

Gen 11:6 And the Lord said, "Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them.

The ability of man to accomplish things God was apparently not ready or willing to see them accomplish is why He made it more difficult to communicate. However, I want to submit to you that we have overcome this impediment. Just look right here on Facebook as one example. if you go to a page that is written in a foreign language, you will find, "Translate this." When you click on it, whatever you are reading that you do not understand, will immediately become understandable. Likewise, we now have portable translating devices. I can be speaking to a man in most any language on Earth and as he speaks "in real time" I will hear it in my translator in real time in my language. When I speak back to him, he will hear it in his language. Voice recognition software has evolved quickly.

So what does this mean? I am still not certain... but I THINK that because the obstacle that kept man from doing anything "he proposes to do" has been removed... that things can or will unfold more quickly now and even to the point of radical change to whatever we consider to be "normal."

I agree, but what you say goes well beyond Facebook's recent activity.

Ever since the time of Babel, and long before Facebook or Google Translate, the spirit of Antichrist has been working to re-gather the nations under one leader. That can be seen in the image of Nebuchadnezzar's dream with the head of Gold etc all the way down to the feet of iron and clay.

The same spiritual entity, ruling behind all attempts at world control is illustrated by Nebuchadnezzar's
multi layered image which travels through world history all the way to the present time.

The final kingdom of ten toes in iron and clay is very close at hand with the NWO establishment of the first of their ten regional governments in the Globalist EU.

Even their own iconography boasts of the connection to the end times.
The poster below represents the EU Parliament building at Strasbourg which was modelled on Peter Breugel's famous painting of the Tower of Babel. As can be seen, the Parliament building upper section is deliberately unfinished, as was the Tower of Babel.
The poster even states its objective "Europe, Many tongues, one voice."
We can be assured that voice will boast loudly against God

europe-many-tongues-one-voice-parliament-building-tower-of-babel-babylon.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

europa-riding-the-beast.png

800px-abduction_of_europe_european_parliament_strasbourg.jpg

euro-woman_riding_beast.jpg
Europe%202.gif
German-Phone-Card.jpg

These images and sculptures are not an accident, but are all part of the European Union's deliberate self expression. Visit any of the EU institutions or look through their publications and you will find these demonic boasts.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Body of Christ is God's reversal of that curse. It's within the Body of Christ that God brings all nations back unto Him as one. This is the Lord's "team speech:"

To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, ...

...you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

Hallelujah!
Amen!

(This is a call and response said by Christians in Asia who don't know each other's natural language--two words they all agree on)

The "lost sheep of the house of Israel", the 12 tribes scattered abroad.

Upvote 0

Doulosiesou

Jan 1, 2018
Colorado
✟16,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

It represents systematization to me. Politically I am more of an anarchist than anything, because I fundamentally believe we are flawed, and the greater complexity we achieve the greater evil we achieve.

The justification by the systematizers is always for the greater good, but they never discuss the greater evil. I mean if you have a greater good, then there would by necesity be a greater evil. Unless you don't believe in good or evil. But if that is the case, why discuss a greater good?

That is the antichrist, systematizing humanity under the rubric or justification of pursuing a greater good while denying a greater evil.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

"James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

I'm guessing that this letter found them as they weren't 'scattered' that far away (the provinces mentioned, just north of Judea).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The tower of Babel is an example of man desiring to be gods themselves and I would say a common theme in early genesis accounts from the forbidden fruit, fallen angels to this tower. These example are plans to overcome God not be one with God. We see God's ordained "reversal" of the tower of babel in the early church with pentecost where the obstacle of language is overcome but in unity with God not against.

Modern day tech that closes the gap can be used to glorify God but are imperfect themselves. I have lived in other countries and tried to learn different languages and one thing I have learnt is informal language is what people speak and translation on the fly tends to miss this and communicate is still an obstacle. Language was fragmented by a supernatural experience that expressed an anti-god sentiment and it is bridged using the fragments with again a supernatural experience that expresses oneness with God. I don't think facebook and google translate has obtained the same level of fluency as what we see at pentecost.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,292.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The tower of Babel is an example of man desiring to be gods themselves and I would say a common theme in early genesis accounts from the forbidden fruit, fallen angels to this tower. These example are plans to overcome God not be one with God. We see God's ordained "reversal" of the tower of babel in the early church with pentecost where the obstacle of language is overcome but in unity with God not against.

Modern day tech that closes the gap can be used to glorify God but are imperfect themselves. I have lived in other countries and tried to learn different languages and one thing I have learnt is informal language is what people speak and translation on the fly tends to miss this and communicate is still an obstacle. Language was fragmented by a supernatural experience that expressed an anti-god sentiment and it is bridged using the fragments with again a supernatural experience that expresses oneness with God. I don't think facebook and google translate has obtained the same level of fluency as what we see at pentecost.
I agree. However we must acknowledge that there is an evil (anti God) spiritual influence that man will employ the mundane to explain away the supernatural. There are things that man is doing that mimics the supernatural like facebook and google. Today's church is so far from Pentecost in believing faith that it is laughable. Yes, at Pentecost the language barrier was broken. But, today some in the church will about cut your head off if you even mention speaking in other tongues by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hillsage
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree, but what you say goes well beyond Facebook's recent activity.

I used Facebook as one "example" not as the standard. I could have written many pages giving many examples... but who would have bothered to spend the time reading it? So, I chose one popular form of social media to make my point.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Hallelujah!
Amen!

The Elect, those Jews who accepted Christ as Messiah before the destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem, 70 AD.....(1st. Century)

Rom 11:5
Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Rom 11:7
What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

Where Peter says
1 Pet. 2:10
Which in time past were not a people,
but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

He is speaking of Gentile Believers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party

Hallelujah!
Amen!

I sort of agree, but we need to be very careful here.
Just as Satanic forces are desperately trying to establish their New World Order, there are allied forces at work in the church to try and build the one world unified church.
The World Council of Churches being one of those false front organisations which seems to owe more to Karl Marx than Christ.
Ecumenicalism invariably sacrifices truth on the altar of the false god of Christian unity.
Spiritual unity only comes through getting close to Christ, not pooling religious practices and politics.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I sort of agree, but we need to be very careful here.
Just as Satanic forces are desperately trying to establish their New World Order, there are allied forces at work in the church to try and build the one world unified church.
The World Council of Churches being one of those false front organisations which seems to owe more to Karl Marx than Christ.
Ecumenicalism invariably sacrifices truth on the altar of the false god of Christian unity.
Spiritual unity only comes through getting close to Christ, not pooling religious practices and politics.

First, Satan had his one world order established thousands of years ago. He boasted of it to Jesus, and scripture testifies to it.

Second, there is supposed to be one Body of Christ with one Head and one Spirit and one gospel and one baptism and one mission.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
First, Satan had his one world order established thousands of years ago. He boasted of it to Jesus, and scripture testifies to it.

Second, there is supposed to be one Body of Christ with one Head and one Spirit and one gospel and one baptism and one mission.
You are absolutely correct. But neither the World Council of Churches, nor the Roman Catholic (universal) Church represent that one Body of Christ.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
He is speaking of Gentile Believers.

Why would either Jews or Gentiles be "exiles" in those regions?

No matter. I'm sure that God also chose (elected) some from the twelve tribes. It must be noted that,

Paul was the apostle to the gentiles.
Peter was the apostle to the Jews.
Jesus was "sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel".

Follow Jesus' trail and you'll find the lost sheep.

Upvote 0

Doulosiesou

Jan 1, 2018
Colorado
✟16,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are absolutely correct. But neither the World Council of Churches, nor the Roman Catholic (universal) Church represent that one Body of Christ.

Yah that is the role of the Holy Spirit. The false church stands in that place, i.e the anti-christ.

Upvote 0