✟7,638.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi all,

I know I don't post here much but I do like reading the posts here.

I have a big day this Sunday as after 1.5 years of studying I am being confirmed. I really excited and nervous at the same time. I have never participated in communion before and this Sunday will be my first.

Cheers!

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟816,720.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

I have a big day this Sunday as after 1.5 years of studying I am being confirmed. I really excited and nervous at the same time. I have never participated in communion before and this Sunday will be my first.

Cheers!

Congratulations! I would advise you not to worry about 'doing it right' but simply focus on receiving what is being given to you. The rest will come in time.

What Tangible said, and let me add, the Sacraments are not about us and what/how we do it; it is all about what God does for us!

A fellow Canadianand a Conservative one at that!
What part of Canada are you from; I'm from Southern Ontario?

Upvote 0

LilLamb219

The Lamb is gone
Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
✟83,596.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi all,

Cheers!

Awesome!! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Rjhlutheran

Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, Canada
✟7,638.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thanks everyone. The confirmation went awesome. I was nervous until I got up there and then I was fine. The sacrament also was amazing. I felt so different afterwards. I can't explain it....calmer?
After the service the congregation was so kind and congratulating me. I feel like I am part of the Church now and not some guy who sits there every Sunday. My wife and son were also made part of the congregation.
Hi Mark, I am in the GTA!

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟816,720.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Thanks everyone. The confirmation went awesome. I was nervous until I got up there and then I was fine. The sacrament also was amazing. I felt so different afterwards. I can't explain it....calmer?
After the service the congregation was so kind and congratulating me. I feel like I am part of the Church now and not some guy who sits there every Sunday. My wife and son were also made part of the congregation.
Hi Mark, I am in the GTA!

Cool; I'll send you a PM.:)

Upvote 0