• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Confession...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJHarmony84

Sojourner for Life
Mar 26, 2004
US of A--Princeton, Illinois
✟4,241.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
I kno it hurts...don't ever let yourself think it doesn't hurt...it hurts because it's not supposed to happen. :hug: But you can be healed, and there are many other ways to make yourself feel better!! You are a beautiful child of God...and He loves you very much...He made you to feel pain so that you will learn not to do this!
:prayer: praying for you!

Upvote 0

IKTCA

Senior Veteran
Oct 18, 2003
✟18,959.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
As you confessed to sisters, confess your sin of harming yourself to Jesus, for your body now belongs to him. You haven no right to harm your body. And remember what Jesus said, "Sin no more." That means, "Do not cut yourself any more."

When Jesus commanded, "Sin no more," he didn't mean, "If you sin again, I will desert you." Rather, he meant, "If you only desire to obey my command, I will make you not sin any more."

Therefore, earnestly ask Jesus to fulfill his command, "Sin no more," in you. He will. And you will not cut yourself again.

Only remember my little sister that your will power is no match to the urge to harm your body. Let me repeat. If you rely on your will, you will be overcome by the urge. Only the words of Jesus can overcome the urge for you.

Rupert

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RJHarmony84

Sojourner for Life
Mar 26, 2004
US of A--Princeton, Illinois
✟4,241.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
IKTCA said:
As you confessed to sisters, confess your sin of harming yourself to Jesus, for your body now belongs to him. You haven no right to harm your body. And remember what Jesus said, "Sin no more." That means, "Do not cut yourself any more."

When Jesus commanded, "Sin no more," he didn't mean, "If you sin again, I will desert you." Rather, he meant, "If you only desire to obey my command, I will make you not sin any more."

Therefore, earnestly ask Jesus to fulfill his command, "Sin no more," in you. He will. And you will not cut yourself again.

Only remember my little sister that your will power is no match to the urge to harm your body. Let me repeat. If you rely on your will, you will be overcome by the urge. Only the words of Jesus can overcome the urge for you.

Rupert

What he said! :amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.