belfast
✟16,125.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i have sinned i have fallen to anger against those who bullied me, against the parents who did nothing to protect me and who convinced me that there was no god, i became depressed miserable and then i found meditation, which led me to faith i now face a thousand trails everyday, i face procrastination, overbearing parents, my own mind attacking me , a lack of energy which i gain through the belief that god is with me, that i am on the right path i pray for forgiveness, for the time i have wasted and those people i have wronged, i ask for help, in growing my spirit, i ask for support with the daily trails i face, words of encouragement dms, and most importantly friends, as no one can face life alone, and unfortunately with my parents the way they are i am alone. to grow my spirit i meditate, eat healthily pray for forgiveness

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i have sinned i have fallen to anger against those who bullied me, against the parents who did nothing to protect me and who convinced me that there was no god, i became depressed miserable and then i found meditation, which led me to faith i now face a thousand trails everyday, i face procrastination, overbearing parents, my own mind attacking me , a lack of energy which i gain through the belief that god is with me, that i am on the right path i pray for forgiveness, for the time i have wasted and those people i have wronged, i ask for help, in growing my spirit, i ask for support with the daily trails i face, words of encouragement dms, and most importantly friends, as no one can face life alone, and unfortunately with my parents the way they are i am alone. to grow my spirit i meditate, eat healthily pray for forgiveness
I will pray for you ...

Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi oliverab, what may help you is to stay in the moment. Don't project negative views into your future. stay in the present moment and give thanks to God for having been called to believe.
While meditating fill your mind with teachings of Jesus and by so doing, you will be denying room to all of the rubbish, negative thoughts that attempt to crowd into your mind.
Don't overwhelm yourself with past failings and sin. Keep your thoughts on how to serve others in the present. Be a doer of the Word. Seek the peace of Jesus always.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved one,
we all have sinned. For we heard:
“All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭53:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

But our Lord, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ has laid on Christ the iniquity of us all.
That is how great the goodness of our Lord, our Heavenly Father. For we heard :
He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? -Romans 8:32

Beloved one, when we have fallen to anger against those who bullied us, we came to understand that we didn’t have the strength not to be angry. So beloved one, let us humble ourselves before God, that He may give us His strength. Yes, the strength not to be angry with those who bullied or wronged us. For we heard:

“to him who rides on the most ancient heavens. Listen, as he utters his voice, a mighty voice!
Acknowledge that strength belongs to God, with his majesty over Isra’el and his strength in the skies. How awe-inspiring you are, God, from your holy places, the God of Isra’el, who gives strength and power to the people. Blessed be God!”
‭‭Tehillim (Psalms)‬ ‭68:34-36‬ ‭CJB‬‬

So beloved one, let us acknowledge that strength belongs to God. So that strength not to be angry with those who bullied or wronged us, belongs to God. Yes, that strength that release forgiveness to anyone who wronged us, belongs to God. And that our God who gives us that strength and power to us, His people. For He is our God and we are His people.

Beloved one, are you concerned with your parents who did nothing to protect you ? This is what we have heard:

“Can a woman forget her child at the breast, not show pity on the child from her womb? Even if these were to forget, I would not forget you. I have engraved you on the palms of my hands, your walls are always before me.””
‭‭Yesha 'yahu (Isa)‬ ‭49:15-16‬ ‭CJB‬‬

Beloved one, remember that Christ would not forget you. You are dear to Him, for you who have been born of God. For we heard:
“Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭127:3‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, don’t let your heart be troubled or afraid when your parents tried to convince you that there is no god. Beloved one, when you were reviled, don’t reviled in return; for you were suffering for what is right.

For this is what we have heard :
Now who is there to harm you if you are zealous for what is good? -1 Peter 3:13
But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled, -1 Peter 3:14
but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, -1 Peter 3:15
having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame. -1 Peter 3:16
For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God's will, than for doing evil. -1 Peter 3:17

Beloved one, I understand that you don’t your parents be put to shame. Pray for mercy on their behalf. This is what we have heard:

I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours. -John 17:9

Likewise we heard:
for I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance, -Philippians 1:19

so beloved one, believe that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for deliverance of your parents.

Beloved one, are you concerned about your depression? Pray this prayers:
“O Lord, do not rebuke me in Your anger,
Nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure.
Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am weak;
O Lord, heal me, for my bones are troubled. My soul also is greatly troubled;
But You, O Lord—how long?
Return, O Lord, deliver me! Oh, save me for Your mercies’ sake!”
(Amen)
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭6:1-4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“There are many who say,
“Who will show us (me) any good?”
Lord, lift up the light of Your countenance upon us (me).
You have put gladness in my heart,
More than in the season that their grain and wine increased.
I will both lie down in peace, and sleep;
For You alone, O Lord,
make me dwell in safety.”
(Amen)
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭4:6-8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Abba,
I ask that You may give to me, the peace that Christ leave with me, the peace that He gives to me.
For I believe, that You are my Heavenly Father who gives good things to me.
Thank You, Abba, that you grant me this peace always in every way.
I believe Abba, that neither my heart will be troubled in any way nor afraid, for You are with me.
Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, my Shepherd.
I bless the circumstances that bring grief and sorrow into my heart. I bless it. I receive the peace of Jesus Christ and the inheritance blessings— that is coming to me; from blessing it.
Amen.

Lord Jesus,
I bless the person who accuse me, hurt me, disappoint me, upset me, mistreat me, resent me, reject me, and abandon me

I may have been accused, hurt, disappointed, upset, mistreated,hated, and rejected, abandoned

but now I release forgiveness to those who hurt me, disappoint me, upset me, mistreat me, resent me,reject me and abandoned.

I bless the persons who accuse, hurt, disappointed, upset, mistreated,hated, rejected me, abandoned me.

I thank you Father in Heaven.
When I bless them, I got blessings coming my way.
I am inheriting blessings today or tonight.
Amen.

God’s grace and peace be with your spirit, brother. To God be all glory and praise. Amen

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Here is a suggestion for you. Get a piece of paper and draw a line down it the long way. On the left side write the name of someone who wronged you, on the right side the wrongs they did. Continue to the bottom of the page if your list is that long. All the wrongs are the sins you hate so cut that side off and throw it away. You don't want to be dwelling on those. The left side is the names of those people without the sin you need to pray for. Pray for the person not about the sins, that they too will be free of those sinful ways. You might and should try to love the person/people.

God took our sins and threw them into the deepest sea not to be remembered, we have to learn in faith how to do that too if we expect to become more Christ like, which indeed is a commandment, to love our neighbor. It says nothing about the sin,just love the neighbor. They're sinners, so are we, we are just forgiven.

Not forgiving eats a hole in your own heart, it will kill you spiritually. And not forgiving does nothing to those who harmed you. Not forgiving is self defeating.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Feel free to connect any time.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved one, when you face procrastination; were something delayed or postponed?
When you have something denied by your overbearing parents; you were suffering. But consider what you suffered; were you suffering for what is right or wrong. If you have suffered for what is right ; you were suffering for righteousness’ sake; you were suffering for Christ’s sake; you have followed His footsteps; be patient in your tribulations. But if you have suffered for what is wrong; repent, that you may return to His grace of repentance; that you may be found back in the love of Christ.

Beloved one, were you considering that your mind attack you ? Consider David’s experience that we heard:

“I said, “Lord, be merciful to me;
Heal my soul, for I have sinned against You.” My enemies speak evil of me:
“When will he die, and his name perish?”
And if he comes to see me, he speaks lies; His heart gathers iniquity to itself;
When he goes out, he tells it.
All who hate me whisper together against me;
Against me they devise my hurt.
“An evil disease,” they say, “clings to him. And now that he lies down, he will rise up no more.”
Even my own familiar friend in whom I trusted,
Who ate my bread,
Has lifted up his heel against me.
But You, O Lord, be merciful to me, and raise me up,
That I may repay them.
By this I know that You are well pleased with me,
Because my enemy does not triumph over me.
As for me, You uphold me in my integrity,
And set me before Your face forever.
Blessed be the Lord God of Israel From everlasting to everlasting! Amen and Amen.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭41:4-13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved one, why David say to the Lord,” Heal my soul,” because the soul is the mind/emotion/will of a person. Beloved, pray like David and trust in the Lord’s deliverance. For He has said:

"Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name. -Psalms 91:14
When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. -Psalms 91:15
With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation." -Psalms 91:16

Beloved one, be encouraged in the Lord what the Lord has said. Meditate His words until you are one with His words and you will be encouraged with the truth of His love and the power of His words that bring you deliverance.

God’s grace and peace be multiplied to you in every way. To God be all glory and thanksgiving. Amen.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Dear faltering brother you need to grow in love and in truth before you will be able to overcome the enemy attacking you through everyone around you.

The best way to do that is read the bible by yourself to yourself as a personal address from God to all that dwells within your heart.

The quicker you get rid of those who respond with sin against sin the sooner you will be able to love from the heart.

Please understand that wrong will die in people, not just you, so pray for everyone who treats you badly and ask God to forgive them.

The more you grow in God's loving grace, the more grace you can give to others, so seek His grace in your life at all times.

Watch out judging sinners, it is a trap satan uses to make Christians loose their salvation, for Jesus says that the judgement we use will be used against us. On the other hand do not permit sin to live on, but rather bring yourself in wrong to Christ, and let Him set you free from wrong spirit and give you a new Spirit - time and again.

Love God and love your neighbour with the love God loves you with, that is the secret of growing in His loving truth.

Be strong brother. Jesus is awesome as King. Let the truths of Scripture rule you in love and you will never look back.

Peace.

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pointing out your faults comes from Christ illuminating you to them. It’s unpleasant but you realize that those negative feelings must leave. As sin is causing great distress among the nations, so Christ offers peace. Seek and you will find is a powerful promise.
Acts.14
  1. [22] Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0