Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Desired to share one more with you all.

Philippians 1:27-30 -

Above all, you must live as citizens of heaven, conducting yourselves in a manner worthy of the Good News about Christ. Then, whether I come and see you again or only hear about you, I will know that you are standing together with one spirit and one purpose, fighting together for the faith, which is the Good News. 28 Don’t be intimidated in any way by your enemies. This will be a sign to them that they are going to be destroyed, but that you are going to be saved, even by God himself. 29 For you have been given not only the privilege of trusting in Christ but also the privilege of suffering for him. 30 We are in this struggle together. You have seen my struggle in the past, and you know that I am still in the midst of it.

We do not have to fight anyone, we just fight ourselves (flesh vs spirit) and our struggles in staying in connection with God because sometimes our desires and enticements try to pull us away in to the world and its ways rather than the ways of the Lord Jesus Christ, and seeking that Gods will be done in our lives for the glory of Him, and the Son of God Jesus Christ. (Fighting to stand firm and not forgetful.)

Walter and Deborah

Feb 10, 2015
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟189,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Desired to share one more with you all.

Philippians 1:27-30 -

Above all, you must live as citizens of heaven, conducting yourselves in a manner worthy of the Good News about Christ. Then, whether I come and see you again or only hear about you, I will know that you are standing together with one spirit and one purpose, fighting together for the faith, which is the Good News. 28 Don’t be intimidated in any way by your enemies. This will be a sign to them that they are going to be destroyed, but that you are going to be saved, even by God himself. 29 For you have been given not only the privilege of trusting in Christ but also the privilege of suffering for him. 30 We are in this struggle together. You have seen my struggle in the past, and you know that I am still in the midst of it.

We do not have to fight anyone, we just fight ourselves (flesh vs spirit) and our struggles in staying in connection with God because sometimes our desires and enticements try to pull us away in to the world and its ways rather than the ways of the Lord Jesus Christ, and seeking that Gods will be done in our lives for the glory of Him, and the Son of God Jesus Christ. (Fighting to stand firm and not forgetful.)
:amen:

Love, Walter

Upvote 0