Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are ignoring what Paul said about the "remnant" of Israel in Romans 9:6-8, and Romans 9:27, and Romans 11:1-5, if you are claiming a day is coming when all Jews will come to salvation.

Why do you have to ignore what Paul said to make your doctrine work?

Well as my last response to this was removed I shall endeavor to write it this time to pass muster.

No I did not at all ignore the remnant spoken of in Rom. 9, 11. both of those were written as past and present realities and not future promises. I have said that enough that you should know that by now.

if you are claiming a day is coming when all Jews will come to salvation.

It is not me who makes the claim but Almighty God who has made the promise!

Ez. 20
33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Zechariah 13:8-9
King James Version

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Romans 11:25-27
King James Version

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

See only a remnant is not blind still. A pat is blinded. then Paul says that the part that is blinded will stay blind UNTIL (not unless or if) but until the full numbers of teh Gentiles are come in then ALL ISrael will be saved!

Just like God declared in the OT passages I cited.

Why do you have to ignore what Paul said to make your doctrine work?

You seem to relish being wrong about me.

I don't ignore what Paul says, it is incorporated in the biblical teaching of how God is dealing with Israel past, present and future!

Why are you ignoring the clear unambiguous teachings and promises of God in Ez. Jer. and Zech and Romans 11 to deny that god is not going to save the nation of Israel when He clearly and unambiguopusly says He will? That is the big mystery on this thread that has remained unanswered . The second mystery is almost as important.

Why are you unable to show the fulfilment of the new Covenant God declared in HIs Word in teh Old testsament found in Jeremiah?

King James Version

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

It is you who keeps demanding that teh New Covenant is already fuflilled but yet cannot bring a verse that shows that what God had Jeremiah write- has become part of biblical history!

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well as my last response to this was removed I shall endeavor to write it this time to pass muster.

No I did not at all ignore the remnant spoken of in Rom. 9, 11. both of those were written as past and present realities and not future promises. I have said that enough that you should know that by now.

It is not me who makes the claim but Almighty God who has made the promise!

Ez. 20
33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

King James Version

Zechariah 13:8-9
King James Version

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Romans 11:25-27
King James Version

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

See only a remnant is not blind still. A pat is blinded. then Paul says that the part that is blinded will stay blind UNTIL (not unless or if) but until the full numbers of teh Gentiles are come in then ALL ISrael will be saved!

Just like God declared in the OT passages I cited.

You seem to relish being wrong about me.

I don't ignore what Paul says, it is incorporated in the biblical teaching of how God is dealing with Israel past, present and future!

Why are you ignoring the clear unambiguous teachings and promises of God in Ez. Jer. and Zech and Romans 11 to deny that god is not going to save the nation of Israel when He clearly and unambiguopusly says He will? That is the big mystery on this thread that has remained unanswered . The second mystery is almost as important.

Why are you unable to show the fulfilment of the new Covenant God declared in HIs Word in teh Old testsament found in Jeremiah?

King James Version

It is you who keeps demanding that teh New Covenant is already fuflilled but yet cannot bring a verse that shows that what God had Jeremiah write- has become part of biblical history!

Provide us with just one name of an historical defender of the true faith who did not believe that Christ completely fulfilled His New Covenant in His Blood at Calvary.

Just one name.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟276,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Once a person comes to understand the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and specifically applied to the Church in 2 Corinthians 3:6-8, and Hebrews 12:22-24, modern Dispensational Theology falls apart, and the pretrib removal of the Church falls with it.
There is only one flock and one shepherd (Jn 10:16), only one people of God, the Church, which includes both OT and NT saints (Heb 12:22-23). The Church ("called-out assembly") began with Abraham and is the continuation and fulfillment of the OT Church (Eph 2:16-18; Heb 11:39-40).
Gentiles are heirs of the promises with Israel (Eph 3:6), members together of one body, the one olive tree (Ro 11:16-17),
and sharers together in the promise to Abraham through Christ Jesus (Gal 3:16, 29; 2Co 1:20).
Israel's destiny, IF they believe, is to be grafted back into its own olive tree, the NT Church (Ro 11:23), the Bride of the Lamb, the New Jerusalem (Rev 21:9-14).

God's single purpose for all time and history is the Church, to prepare a bride for his only Son, who bought her with his blood.

The NT Church is the mystery which was hidden in the riddles (dark sayings, Nu 12:6-8) of OT prophecies (Ge 22:18; Is 42:6; Jer 31:31-34;
Am 9:11-12; Hos 1:6-10, 2:23)* but is now revealed; i.e., the Gentiles are now included with Israel in God's one olive tree, the Church--whose roots are the OT patriarchs (Ro 11:16), where Christ is head over (governs) everything for the sake of the Church (Eph 1:22, 5:23; Mic 5;
Pr 13:22, 21:18; Eccl 2:26).
*see Gal 3:8; Lk 2:32; Heb 8:6-13, 10:16; Ac 15:13-18; 1Pe 2:10; Ro 9:24-25.

The Church is Gods new creation, transcending his original creation (2Co 5:17; Gal 6:15). It is the showcase of his wisdom (Eph 3:10-11), the crown jewel of his universe (Rev 21:9-11), his personal inheritance, treasure, portion (Eph 1:18; Ex 19:5; Dt 7:6 26:18, 32:9; Ps 33:12, 28:9, 74:2; Mal 3:17; Rev 22:12), the fulfillment of the ages (1Co 10:11), the last times and end of the ages (1Pe 1:20; Heb 1:2, 9:26).
God has no other plan in time than his Church, and has revealed no other plan for his Church.

When the Church, the Bride of his Son (Eph 5:31-32), has been prepared and is ready to be presented to the Bridegroom, he will come for her, and the curtain of time and history will come down, the end will come, time will be no more, and the Ruler from Bethlehem (Mic 5:2) will hand over the Kingdom (the Church) to God the Father (1Co 15:24, 28).

Upvote 0

IntriKate

Nov 23, 2019
✟105,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey, I have a question that I'm curious to see how people answer on here.

If it were to happen, and there was a person claiming to be the Christ, how would you know what to look for? What would it take for you to believe that the person indeed was the Christ?

If you're in a relationship with him you will know if its him.

Upvote 0