✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved ones, let us consider what we have heard:

“And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in WEAKNESS.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭12:9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

What is this WEAKNESS, that apostle Paul have written about ?

The prior 2 verses said :
“And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, A THORN IN THE FLESH was given to me, A MESSANGER OF SATAN TO BUFFET me, lest I be exalted above measure.

Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.”
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭12:7-8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So this WEAKNESS, that apostle Paul pleaded with the Lord three times that this WEAKNESS might depart from him, was A THORN IN THE FLESH was given to him, A MESSANGER OF SATAN TO BUFFET him, lest he be exalted above measure.

We can perceive this WEAKNESS as a thorn in the flesh or a weakness in the flesh.

This weakness in the flesh was attributed to a messanger of Satan who buffet or beat in contention.

We can understand the message that beat apostle Paul in contention was the WEAKNESS.

So apostle Paul in this WEAKNESS condition, that was when the messenger of Satan that beat in contention against the abundance of REVELATIONS OF THE LORD, that he received; He prevailed through the grace of God, that strengthen him.

For we heard apostle Paul said:

“It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and REVELATIONS OF THE LORD:”
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭12:1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved ones, therefore, it is important that we should be concerned about this WEAKNESS, for this weakness that came from the messanger of Satan.

So whenever we receive the abundance of revelations of Christ, let us perceive that there are those who beat in contention
against us, speaking the messages of Satan.

How we should receive the abundance of revelations of the Lord ?

This is what we have heard:

“For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance, as you know what kind of men we were among you for your sake.

And you became followers of us and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Spirit,

so that you became examples to all in Macedonia and Achaia who believe.

For from you the word of the Lord has sounded forth, not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place. Your faith toward God has gone out, so that we do not need to say anything.”
‭‭I Thessalonians‬ ‭1:5-8 NKJV‬‬

Beloved ones, let us believe that holy apostles’ gospel did not come to us in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit and in much assurance, as we know what kind of men holy apostles were among us for our sake.

And we became followers of holy apostles and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Spirit, so that we became examples to all in this place who believe.

Let, from us the word of the Lord has sounded forth, not only in this place, but also in every place. Our faith toward God has gone out, so that holy apostles do not need to say anything.

To God the Father be thanksgiving through Christ. Amen

‭‭