Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I got something of a surprise on November 20 and I almost immediately began a poll and discussion thread about this?

An exceptionally well informed reply came in that got me onto the idea that it is part of Jewish wedding custom that the groom does not know the exact day and hour of his coming to pick up his bride but the groom's father makes the final decision on that.

On Sunday our pastor was inspired to do a sermon on this which filled in more details on Jewish wedding customs and the correlation between them with the Rapture and / or the Second Coming is pretty amazing.

Does Jesus NOT know the day of his future second coming????

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Todd White is my favorite teacher. I've watched practically every sermon of his on YouTube haha. He is amazing. He has truly been baptized with fire, there is no more ''self'' left in Todd and it is amazing to watch. What a passion he has. He has so many critics/haters [including here on CF] but that just comes with the territory I suppose. He even said that the most persecution he gets is WITHIN the church AND within the United States... go figure. He is not a pastor, he doesn't even refer to himself as a minister... he's just ''a son that knows it'' he says.

And yes, he did make changes fast... at 34 years old he had multiple felonies, was a drug addict, about to commit suicide and he met Dan Mohler and within like a year he was a completely new person on fire for the Lord.

I think the same thing- that in the end of time, right at the time of the Anti-Christ, God is going to flood this earth with His spirit like the Earth has never seen

For the record...... this will give you a good idea as to why I found Pastor Todd White's humility and openess so encouraging:

The Call by Pastor Rick Joyner?

Thank you......and by the way one of the immediate results of your prayers for me is that I was given the most successful discussion that I ever began here on Christian forums. The most most hits and most replies in the least time ever.

My friend Pastor Ken Rank asked me a question.....and I prayed and thought and thought and thougt and the answer hit me......and it was in the form of the opening several posts here:

1697 hits on this already in only a few days!

Three hundred years from now where will you be? Heaven or a utopian earth?

For the record...my dad was schizophrenic and manic depressive and the only medication that would stop his auditory and visual halucinations was chlorpromozine, (pardon my spelling).......

I am not on any meds.... but that is totally due to the grace and mercy of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus and the astonishingly powerful prayers of my Pentecostal wife and her friends...... who really like me in spite of all my many, many, many flaws........

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Finally...... this is all starting to make sense!!!!!

Around 1995........ five years before she even met me by e-mail and five and a half years before she met me in person....... my wife is at a Benny Hinn Crusade in Bogota Colombia. On the way to the podium he stops..... and walks over to her and prophecies to her that she would be given a ministry and would travel all over the world working for Jesus.....and that she would be given a foreign husband.............. (That foreign husband is of course me)!

I am deeply thankful for giving my wife that message....... (that incidentally he gave to her again in Quito, Ecuador at a Crusade that he did that a year or two or three later)....... (isn't it nifty how he is able to find her in both crowds and there were about twenty thousand people at the Crusade in Bogota)?

Anyway....... I of course am somewhat motivated to listen to messages by the seriously gifted guy who assisted in preparing my wife for the time when Jesus would tell her to fast and pray for me for thirty five days........ and she does it! No kidding.... after I write to my future wife through a Christian dating website she is told that I was going to be her husband and that she should fast and pray for me for thirty five days...... For four weeks for three days per week only fruit juice and Jesus would wake my wife up early and get her to pray for me, (which my future wife is not thrilled to do because she is not a morning person). For the fifth week seven days in a row only fruit juice.

Anyway... .I watch quite a few of his shows when we have satellige TV and the last five minutes of his shows leaves me seriously scratching my head........ until I hear the following lecture........... and now the whole thing makes sense!

The Mystery Of The Power Words @ The River Of Waupun Session Ten

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Pastor Benny Hinn had a metaphorical Elijah type of calling on his life and Dr. Kevin Zadai has an Elisha type of calling on his life.

Pastor Benny Hinn on one level.... is showing a contrast between two era's of the church..... sort of....... Dr. Kevin Zadai I feel is in the middle of a significant portion of the Philadelphia Era of the Church that has massive open doors before her. Pastor Benny Hinn on the other hand was dealing with people who were in a different era in a sense. Did you know that the sixth thousand year mark has already passed from the time of Adam and Eve?

Yes.... from what I have read Rabbi Akiba so feared the rapid growth of the Messianic Jewish movement that he altered the timing for the Jewish years........ because the idea of Messiah the Passover Lamb coming around the 4000 year mark from Adam was just affecting too many people so he had to alter the time for his choice..... Simon Bar Kochba?!

Upvote 0