Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Todd White story.....
This is only 36 minutes long.....
and if it were not for my wife I probably would not have found this man's
life story.......
but this is evidence that anybody can make positive changes fast......
and all of our stupidity can be turned into an asset.......

Todd White Just Testimony

Imagine a Christian film producer setting up a meeting with Todd White... and.....

Brooke ellison story

Brooke Ellison - Wikipedia

Brooke Ellison (born October 20, 1978)[1] is an American politician. She is known for being the first quadriplegic to graduate from Harvard University.

Knowing Todd... he will easily and enthusiastically agree that Brooke can have one hundred percent control and ownership over the footage of her being prayed for by Todd. It would be up to her to release any of it.... any time that she chooses....... and Todd just gives her total ownership...........

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus wishes to break open a dam of blessings for the Bride of Messiah.... and this can be an opening gambit.....

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
At the twenty minute mark in this film.....
Todd White says that he came to the place where he prayed and said......
"I don't have any wisdom...... I'm clueless!"
and I really think that that was a major key to understanding his transformation........

Back in 1989 or so......
I came to a similar conclusion.......
i realized that I was a self righteous, egotistical, idiot who had a theory on the meaning of
pretty much every scripture from Genesis to Revelation........

but I was beginning to suspect that there was something terribly wrong with my own
world view....
and the world view of my group......
who felt that we were the best of the best of the best of religion........

I prayed and asked for wisdom....... with that beginning of suspicion that I was clueless......
and that is where my own life shifted too.......
I found near death experience accounts not too long after that.... and got kicked out of
two churches that taught "soul sleep" in a dogmatic manner........

That strong suspicion that we may perhaps be clueless.....
can be an important step in a whole new direction in life.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Ms. Brooke Ellison understands Theoretical Physics better than I do... so
she will catch onto what I am trying to say in this blog almost immediately.....

www.CarbonBias.blogspot.ca/

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Brooke will immediately catch onto the implications of this.....

http://sidroth.org/newsletter/march-2007-newsletter/

Vibrations create and change substance
I recently composed a CD entitled, The Lord is My Healer. Scriptures read in Hebrew accompany the music. It’s amazing because people are being touched in their spirits although they may not understand the Hebrew language. Interestingly, a Swiss physician and scientist, Hans Jenny, constructed an instrument called a “tonoscope” to make sound visible on substances like water or sand. Different shapes appeared on the sand as the result of different sounds coming through the device. He then tried spoken words in different languages
but nothing happened. When he spoke the Hebrew language, however, the language spoken made the shapes of Hebrew vowels on the sand. None of the modern languages did that. Although Hans Jenny was not a Christian, I accept the science of his research.

Todd can pray some Hebrew words into the cells...... in Brooke's spine and neck bones...... and Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is ready to begin to show The Bride of Messiah what He can do.......

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am convinced that we are living in a time just before the most off the scale, massive, shocking, outpouring of the Holy Spirit ever seen. I believe that it will make the outpouring of the time of the Book of Acts seem like the relatively small spring harvest of winter wheat..... in comparison to the Autumn harvest of so many other types of grains, fruit and veggies!

Pastor Rick Joyner: "Love Releases Life

Another man who looked almost exactly like Abel came and stood beside him.

“I am Adam,” he said. “I was given authority over the earth, but I gave it to the evil one by obeying evil. He now rules in my place and your place. The earth was given to man, but the evil one has taken it. The authority I lost was restored by the cross. Jesus Christ is ‘the last Adam,’ and He will soon take His authority and rule. He will rule through mankind because He gave the earth to mankind. Those who live in your times will prepare the earth for Him to rule.”
“Please tell me more,” I asked, a little surprised to see Adam, but wanting to hear everything he had to say. “How do we prepare for Him?”

“Love,” he said. “You must love one another. You must love the earth, and you must love life. My sin released the death that now flows as rivers upon the earth. Your love will release rivers of life. When evil reigns, death is stronger than life, and death prevails over life. When righteousness reigns, life prevails, and life is stronger than death. Soon the life of the Son of God will swallow up the death that was released through my disobedience. It is not just living that you must love, but life. Death is your enemy. You are called to be a messenger of life.

When the Lord’s people begin to love, He will use them to release His judgments. His judgments are to be desired. The whole world is groaning and travailing as it waits for His judgments, and when they come, the world will learn righteousness. What He is about to do, He will do through His people, and His people will stand as Elijah in the last days. Their words will shut up the heavens or bring rain; they will prophesy earthquakes and famines, and they will come to pass; they will stop famines and earthquakes." (Pastor Rick Joyner, The Vision)

This really does sound like a valid and inspired message for our time period.......(full message can be seen here):

A message from Adam to all of humanity?! Does this sound legitimate to you???

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Todd White often has off the scale miracles and the healing of Ms. Brooke Ellison would not be all that shocking for him......... as he pronounces Shalom, health, restoration, perfect health..... into those nerve cells and cartilage and bones in Ms Brooke Ellison's neck and back...... the wheels will be set in motion for her to either be instantly healed... .or progressively healed...... and her healing can release something astonishing to the entire Bride of Messiah.

There are scriptures that indicate that Ms. Brooke Ellison volunteered for this astonishingly difficult role in life even before she was born. Her mom was also chosen carefully for this incredibly difficult role in life.

Romans 8:29

"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Todd White is my favorite teacher. I've watched practically every sermon of his on YouTube haha. He is amazing. He has truly been baptized with fire, there is no more ''self'' left in Todd and it is amazing to watch. What a passion he has. He has so many critics/haters [including here on CF] but that just comes with the territory I suppose. He even said that the most persecution he gets is WITHIN the church AND within the United States... go figure. He is not a pastor, he doesn't even refer to himself as a minister... he's just ''a son that knows it'' he says.

And yes, he did make changes fast... at 34 years old he had multiple felonies, was a drug addict, about to commit suicide and he met Dan Mohler and within like a year he was a completely new person on fire for the Lord.

I am convinced that we are living in a time just before the most off the scale, massive, shocking, outpouring of the Holy Spirit ever seen. I believe that it will make the outpouring of the time of the Book of Acts seem like the relatively small spring harvest of winter wheat..... in comparison to the Autumn harvest of so many other types of grains, fruit and veggies!

I think the same thing- that in the end of time, right at the time of the Anti-Christ, God is going to flood this earth with His spirit like the Earth has never seen

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Todd White is my favorite teacher. I've watched practically every sermon of his on YouTube haha. He is amazing. He has truly been baptized with fire, there is no more ''self'' left in Todd and it is amazing to watch. What a passion he has. He has so many critics/haters [including here on CF] but that just comes with the territory I suppose. He even said that the most persecution he gets is WITHIN the church AND within the United States... go figure. He is not a pastor, he doesn't even refer to himself as a minister... he's just ''a son that knows it'' he says.

And yes, he did make changes fast... at 34 years old he had multiple felonies, was a drug addict, about to commit suicide and he met Dan Mohler and within like a year he was a completely new person on fire for the Lord.

I think the same thing- that in the end of time, right at the time of the Anti-Christ, God is going to flood this earth with His spirit like the Earth has never seen

My fourteen year old daughter began to listen to his youtube videos a lot six or eight months ago.

The change in her within months was astonishing. She was baptized by immersion two weeks ago...... Then we immediately took her and her friend to a Christian teen campout. Both of their lives went up to another level at that campout with eighty or so kids her own age.

We are so glad that she began to watch Todd. I listened to two of his videos today while hammering away on the keyboard here at CF.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WilliamBo

Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2016
East coast USA
✟164,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My fourteen year old daughter began to listen to his youtube videos a lot six or eight months ago.

The change in her within months was astonishing. She was baptized by immersion two weeks ago...... Then we immediately took her and her friend to a Christian teen campout. Both of their lives went up to another level at that campout with eighty or so kids her own age.

We are so glad that she began to watch Todd. I listened to two of his videos today while hammering away on the keyboard here at CF.

That's awesome. Just his words are anointed. Many Christians disagree with my view on Todd, but I have the spiritual gift of discernment and when I watch/listen to Todd, I see a man burning with an extreme passion for God... I am surprised they even let him preach in churches to be honest.

This is his newest interview, it's really good-

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That's awesome. Just his words are anointed. Many Christians disagree with my view on Todd, but I have the spiritual gift of discernment and when I watch/listen to Todd, I see a man burning with an extreme passion for God... I am surprised they even let him preach in churches to be honest.

WilliamBo...... I would like to legally volunteer my time for the next twenty years to attempt to the best of my ability to set up you...... and Mr. Todd White..... with a series of reality films....... that work in conjunction with a series of semi-reality science fiction films........ that star Todd White as a modern John the Baptist...... who stirs up the spirit of a modern Messiah son of Joseph / Moshiach ben Ephrayim / Yosef in Hebrew........ and you are instrumental in the transfer of 4.3 TRILLION USA PETRO-DOLLARS TO THE BRIDE OF MESSIAH..... during the 2017 Jubilee year predicted by Rabbi Judah ben Samuel.

Orthodox Jewish scholar Yair Davidiy wrote an article on the subject of Messiah son of Joseph that has off the scale artistic value for the Bride of Messiah the church.

Would you be willing to try your best to get in contact with Apostle Todd White in regards to this?

That is what he actually is..... an apostle of Love.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I just sent off a reply to Pastor Todd White's message.......

Happy Thanksgiving! I want to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. If you ever been around me, I love to sing. I love just breaking out in song to our Heavenly Father. I love to sing worship songs that lift Him up and acknowledge who He is in my life. I'm just so thankful for all that Jesus has done at the cross. The life that I now live started at the cross.

Today, I'll be spending time with my family and friends -- eating turkey and giving thanks. It's so important to me to take time to give thanks today, but not just today. Every day is an opportunity to give thanks. I love going into my prayer room 365 days a year to give thanks to God and sing the best I can because I love Him so much.

2 Corinthians 4:15 says, "All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God."

I also give thanks to God for you. I've included a link to a video. Please take a look at it. I am so grateful for your partnership. I hope you have a great day eating turkey...Together, lets give thanks!

Prayer request.....Re: I’m so thankful for a NEW life!

Prayer request......
I am beginning a Christian outreach to Satanists..........

Christian outreach to Satanists.....

I realize that this is an extremely dangerous type of ministry to begin but I do think that it is time for a massive awakening by Satanists, who will come to Messiah Yeshua - Jesus with their whole heart.

The testimony of Ms. Benita Morrisette is certainly interesting and actually fits with Matthew chapter 4.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

So true.... .this video is AWESOME!

My daughter got me to watch this an hour or so ago.........
AMAZING!

Imagine a documentary where Todd White goes into Yale or Harvard and speaks with a religious debate class there.......
and it is all filmed for a documentary.......
as a fund raise for scholarships for the kids?

I think Todd would love to do that!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Maybe Todd White and Pastor Perry Stone could work together?????

I have the funny feeling that Pastor Perry was just given a really good open door...........

I'm impressed that you turned down the reality show..... truly..... but sometimes we don't know when we are being offered something big............ Imagine asking a group of drug addicts if they can walk through a Fire Tunnel or Blessing Tunnel....... Many of them will think that it is no problem..... Some of us can walk through and just get a lump in our throats and tears in our eyes.... But if a Reality shown crew challenged kids with problems to see if they can walk through the Fire Tunnel without falling down....... .and even if they do it for the wrong reasons...... What if it results in dozens..... .then hundreds...... then eventually of thousands of messed up young people in overcoming drug addiction????????? My wife tends to fall down laughing at Fire Tunnels...... I tend to just get a big lump in my throat........... and tears in my eyes........ and I get ideas on what my wife is laughing about..............

"Perry Stone Prophecy | September 01, 2019 | NEW MESSAGE ( MUST WATCH!!! )"

That reality show could spark an Awakening.... A revival???????? And the kids might be there for the wrong reasons.... to become reality film stars...... and their before and after stories could reach a lot of people........ The reality film crew might just gather you up all kinds of people from the wayside...... so that the wedding is full..........

Yes..... some people might make fun of both you and the people who get hit...... and end up on the floor shaking and laughing and contorting.............. but...... those who watch it will have to think....... Could that drug addict guy really be that good of an actor to contort and move on the floor like they are doing????????????? And what about if they get baptized....... and their lives are transformed.... and the before after....... people will know that those people are not acting...... Nobody can act that convincingly......

The film crew might even treat it like a science project.... to see how many can walk through the Fire Tunnel without falling..... Ninety five percent of people often volunteer if they feel they are doing it for the benefit of science...... You ARE interesting Perry Stone Sir!!!!!!! And I have learned a lot since my Pentecostal wife was asked to fast and pray for me for thirty five days back in 2000... .and she did it.... For three days / week for four weeks only fruit juice... and then seven days in a row only fruit juice..... and I was three thousand miles north, north east of her..... experiencing Deliverance.......

Remember in The Call by Rick Joyner what the Walls were made of ......... Fear!!!!!

Upvote 0